LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you wear all the time, what is your daily diaper

I like the Dotty the Pony Mediums, they are quite small fitting for a medium so vaguely discrete with good absorption. To pamper myself (lol)  I would go with Tykables, they are the Rolls Royce of Diapers for me.

Being in the UK we don't get Northshore Megamax's though I would love to try them. 

Currently going through a huge stash after I went a bit mad for the latest lockdown trying lots of different brands. Crinklz I have found to be a good solid value diaper, i like those for daily use also. 

• 3 months later...
On 8/27/2020 at 5:00 PM, scaifester said:

I wear all the time and sometimes my preferred diaper changes.

I wore dry 24/7 around the clock for several years then switched to betterdry/crinklz when they went out of stock. Then I wore northshore supreme and lite with boosters. 

I haven't tried wearing the rearz/abu diapers around the clock because they tend to be more expensive than northshore.

I think I am going to go back to dry 24/7 for awhile.

If I didn't wear all the time, I may splurge on the rearz/abu diapers but I also want to think about cost. 

What is your daily diaper if you wear all the time? 

Mostly my daily diapers are super tena ( for night and long road trips) and goodnights for day time , or I use a store brand but they are less aborbant , sometimes I will use rearz diapers for day and night especially the dinosaur ones 

Been wearing a lot recently. Most of the time it's a purple northshore supreme light, though I may have yo upgrade that once I dont have to measure anymore.  Or a quality pullup.  I also throw in a pink megamax once in a while.

For the past two years I've been using Rely medical diapers through Medicaid.  They're cheap, thin and leaky and I really don't like them very much.  Just last week I switched to a new medical supply company, and they're sending me Tena, which I've heard good things about.  I'll be sure to review them when they arrive, which should be in the next couple of days.

I do wear all the time. When I started, I was wearing mid-range disposables, but as I started developing pretty much complete urinary incontinence, I switched to cloth diapers. After I started developing FI as well, I switched back to a mix of cloth and high-performance disposables.

My actual diapering setup tends to consist of a high-performance disposable diaper under a pull-on cloth diaper under plastic pants. The disposable is usually whichever high-absorbency disposable I can buy in bulk for cheapest, although I have a personal fondness for ABU Space platform diapers and if I can get those I always will. If I need discretion I ditch the cloth diaper and swap out unlined plastic pants for a pair with absorbent lining. If I need performance I ditch the disposable diaper and add extra layers of cloth.

The trade-off of this whole setup is that pretty much all of my diaper setups simply would not work for most people; my "discreet" setup is what most people would consider heavy, my "ordinary" setup is what most people would consider super-heavy, and my "heavy" setup is what most people would consider ridiculous. However, my entire wardrobe is functionally adapted to it, so it's not a discretion problem; my clothes are just shapeless in a way that blurs it.

The reason my diapering setup is so absurdly heavy is that, IMO, there are virtually no single options which are appropriate for me as a completely incontinent person with limited opportunities to change, no mobility issues, and heavy commuting and work commitments. I got started with this because I didn't want to worry about leaking on my clothes in the event of having to sit down in an unplanned messy diaper, and it's just generally worked out much less irritating than its predecessors. I'm never caught in a life-destroyingly awkward situation.

If I could wear these all the time I would: the Rearz Splash 2.. they are so stinkin cute with pink and yellow animal print and they have just the right amount of crinkle, they are wonderful for absorbency and make a cute diaper bulge and waddle when soaked. I just wear those at night and NS Lites during the day.

25 minutes ago, Mindylou said:

If I could wear these all the time I would: the Rearz Splash 2.. they are so stinkin cute with pink and yellow animal print and they have just the right amount of crinkle, they are wonderful for absorbency and make a cute diaper bulge and waddle when soaked. I just wear those at night and NS Lites during the day.

The Lil' Splash are a great diaper for sure; I always have either these, or Lil' Monsters in stock, and I wear them day or night. Another staple for me is the Rearz InControl Essential; these are more or less interchangeable with the Northshore Megamax; both have great capacity and reliability. 

I envy you! Having the opportunity to wear cloth diapers and plastic pants! I haven't had the nerve to ask my hubby/daddy to put my cloth ones on and I don't have the opportunity to wear them or any time to really use them...he don't know I have any. I want him to pin me in my gerber white padded diaper with my yellow duckies pins .. he puts me in disposables fine but cloth ones are a whole other matter. I don't know why I'm scared to ask. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Trying to transition over to 24/7 and so far I have been testing out tena slip super for day time wearing and tena slip maxi / Abri-form M4 as night time diaper. For sports I am leaning towards Tena slip plus. Hard to come by thicker diapers in Norway, unless you want to spend a good fortune for better-dry etc etc which is 36 dollars for 15 diapers.

3 minutes ago, joakim_ said:

Trying to transition over to 24/7 and so far I have been testing out tena slip super for day time wearing and tena slip maxi / Abri-form M4 as night time diaper. For sports I am leaning towards Tena slip plus. Hard to come by thicker diapers in Norway, unless you want to spend a good fortune for better-dry etc etc which is 36 dollars for 15 diapers.

Good quality diapers are expensive here in US too.. a package of North Shore Supreme is around that same price. And closer to $40 for mega Max. Gotta do what we gotta do though! I don't need medically but it's a necessity otherwise so I pay it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Normally better dry, when i can get them tykables kamelots since a case of those can last me 2 months. Just to add.. I am urinary incontinent due to a spinal cord injury and barely get any working with the other. though, I rarely have messy accidents. Course, with the metformin they have me taking now, that is getting a little harder to control.