LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you wear all the time, what is your daily diaper

I wear all the time and sometimes my preferred diaper changes.

I wore dry 24/7 around the clock for several years then switched to betterdry/crinklz when they went out of stock. Then I wore northshore supreme and lite with boosters. 

I haven't tried wearing the rearz/abu diapers around the clock because they tend to be more expensive than northshore.

I think I am going to go back to dry 24/7 for awhile.

If I didn't wear all the time, I may splurge on the rearz/abu diapers but I also want to think about cost. 

What is your daily diaper if you wear all the time? 

ABU Simple Ultras work for me.  They have great capacity yet are thinner than their other premium diapers.

While I would love to spend my time in cloth diapers (comfort reasons), I use Seni Super because they are easily toss-able when I'm out and about. I keep those in my backpack as I go about since I never know where I will be next. I suppose that this sounds awfully unscripted for a life, but I do spend  great deal of my time at home. There I have plentious access to more Senis, which is good. I'm at that point where I'm trying to decide if I'm retired or not. That's the big issue. If I'm not retired, then I should be using disposables, right?

• Like 1

During the day I wear Tena pants or Molicare pants, at night I wear a Depend nappy with a pair of washable incotinence pants for the little bit of extra protection, since I’ve slept like this I’ve never had any problems with wet sheets, damp Conni pants around the leg but that’s it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most days, it's BetterDry for the day shift and ABU Simple + terry-lined waterproofs for the nightshift.   Thu/Fri are usually cloth nappy days (Rearz Omutsu, kite folded terries, Babykins cotton pull ons) day and night.  Weekend days are usually Abriform L4+ booster with the BetterDry at night.

Most AB nappies are too expensive given that I am 24/7 in them.

Like many of you, I wear premium diapers that can last at least 6-8 hours. 
Do you all change about twice during the day and then once when you wake up? 

I change in the morning out of my very wet diaper, then after I’ve cleaned up, adult pull-up, dribbling all day, then it’s back into my night nappy for a good nights sleep.
(Repeat)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7 hours ago, scaifester said:

Like many of you, I wear premium diapers that can last at least 6-8 hours. 

Do you all change about twice during the day and then once when you wake up? 

Actually I've been running on two high capacity nappies per day only for quite some time now (6 months).  I change when I get up and again early evening after a shower.  There are some circumstances (away from home) that might trigger a three-nappy-per-day cadence but if I'm close to home base to manage any (minor) leaks, two nappies works just fine for me.

Of course if I was using them for #2 it would be different.

With a booster Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima last me the whole day, so I change in the evening and in the morning, sometimes I only use 1.. so I change in the morning only 

ABDL diapers I usually only wear in the weekends and 1 diaper last 24 hours with booster(s)

Rarely use any creams or oils
Sometimes use baby oil, cause how it feels and smells 

My everyday wear is an Abena M2 with Abena Abri-Fix Soft Cotton Fixing Pants over them.

The M2 is the perfect balance between discretion and absorbency. It’s quiet, thin enough enough to be invisible under the clothes I wear out of the house, and can last six or sometimes even 10 hours.

The fixing pants eliminate any chance of rustling, help compress it just enough without making it less absorbent, and keep the diaper in place not sagging even if I’m walking around all day and even after it gets pretty wet.

I wear 24/7 and due to circumstances I switch between cloth and disposable. During the day I wear attends, simply because changing cloth diapers while at work isn’t very convenient, At night or better yet as soon as I get home I will change into cloth diapers. I use and prefer terry cloth diapers which I fold myself and a snug fitting plastic pant. So far I’ve never had any big issues as it comes to wet sheets, cloth diapers do a nice job. If I had it my way I would wear cloth 24/7.

On 8/27/2020 at 6:00 PM, scaifester said:

I wear all the time and sometimes my preferred diaper changes.

I wore dry 24/7 around the clock for several years then switched to betterdry/crinklz when they went out of stock. Then I wore northshore supreme and lite with boosters. 

I haven't tried wearing the rearz/abu diapers around the clock because they tend to be more expensive than northshore.

I think I am going to go back to dry 24/7 for awhile.

If I didn't wear all the time, I may splurge on the rearz/abu diapers but I also want to think about cost. 

What is your daily diaper if you wear all the time? 

Betterdry has become my go to, I've tried many other brands but I keep going back to betterdry, the fit/shape on my body. the plastics seem a bit softer and quieter than say Confidry (which I have 10 samples of atm to test and they are STIFF!!) I used to use Abena but I don't know if it's quality, absorbency, or me that changed. I leak FREQUENTLY if I use Abena. I do occasionally rotate out the betterdry for either Rearz inspire+incontrol, Molicare maxi ( only if I have a rash, capacity is kinda lacking), or Forsite AM/PM. The rearz inspire and Forsite am both have landing zone panel which makes the diaper (imo) stiffer and louder! The forsite is cut large in the middle of the diaper which makes me waddle when dry (more pronounced when wet) the Rearz also seem to suffer from the same problem.. or maybe it's me (heh...)

During the summer months I use Prevail 360 Breezers usually 2 works during the day and at night Better Dry with a Tranquillity Top Liner booster at night and plastic pants.
During colder months sometimes a Better Dry during the day and night.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk