LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone go poo on their diaper when they are in public? Weather it's an accident or on purpose? I know it can be a problem, especially with the odor. When someone is incontinent and there's an accident, messing happens. Now for others, who aren't incontinent, having a poo can really be an issue. I don't know why people would do that and causing that smell to others. For me, pooping in public is something that needs for protection. From smelling other people near them. Now I actually do this, and I've been doing this for decades. And I never let others smell my mess. How? Easy. I always use an internal deodorant (Nullo) pills. I use them daily to keep them working all the time. I always use good plastic pants. Between both of them, no one can really smell me. Maybe just a little pungency but not enough to really be offensive.  I wear a bit bulky diapers but I always use loose and baggy clothing. In the beginning I was always worried someone would know I was wearing. As time went on, I began to be more relaxed and less intense. I've done to plenty of times in public, even at the library or my favorite coffee shop. While actually pooping. Does anyone do this for "protection" in public? Anyone else?

4 hours ago, diaperjack101 said:

Between both of them, no one can really smell me. Maybe just a little pungency but not enough to really be offensive. 

If you think that then I can almost guarantee others will smell it and it will be much worse than you think it is. People who poop themselves often (and I'm one of them) can become "nose blind" tot heir smell. It doesn't mean you won't smell yourself but you'll become used to it and it will be less offensive. To other people it's still likely to be really bad. I don't know how well Nullo works though so that might make a difference, it may be something I want to try!

Personally, the only times I've messed in public it was a genuine accident (and most of the time not padded...) but I've always been OK with the idea of messing if outside or able to get away from other people very quickly. I hate the thought that I might inconvenience someone with it.

• Like 4
On 6/4/2020 at 6:32 PM, Elfy said:

If you think that then I can almost guarantee others will smell it and it will be much worse than you think it is. People who poop themselves often (and I'm one of them) can become "nose blind" tot heir smell. It doesn't mean you won't smell yourself but you'll become used to it and it will be less offensive. To other people it's still likely to be really bad. I don't know how well Nullo works though so that might make a difference, it may be something I want to try!

Personally, the only times I've messed in public it was a genuine accident (and most of the time not padded...) but I've always been OK with the idea of messing if outside or able to get away from other people very quickly. I hate the thought that I might inconvenience someone with it.

@diaperjack101

I must agree with @Elfy on this one - I don't care where you are, or how much protection you have on - If you mess, you are Gonna stink to someone!  As Elfy points out, if YOU are used to the smell of yourself, you are "nose blind" to your own smell, while others will know.  I've done it, and I know I stink, so someone who smells it can figure out what you have done if you are in close quarters.

The Few times I have had an accident, Ive been on the tail end of my shift, or have been home, and able to deal with it.  If I'm lucky, I can change at work in 15 minutes: If I have a blow out, I would have to clean it up and return to work, so I have all I need on board to deal with it ;)  If I mess like that, I believe the best thing to do would be to change if possible, as I can dispose of the garbage:  If I had to work for the day and had a blowout, I would change, rather then to walk or sit on loaded diapers - Its more comfortable that way, and others don't have to smell that all day.

My stepdad used to say "So, you think your ***T don't Stink....I got news for ya"  It DOES :)  You may not be able to smell it, but others can!

Good Luck!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Bolding and Underlines
  • Like 2

have pooped my diaper on the walk home from the pub a few times. Going beyond that seems like a dick move if you can avoid it. 

I think I might try nullo just to see if it helps with gas. Being able to stay poopy longer  would be a bonus.

• Like 1

I have messed my diaper in public (stores, walking outside where there are others) with the following precautions: 1) keep moving, don't stay in one place for more than a minute, 2) avoid close spaces such as an elevator or small rooms, 3) act normal, don't draw any attention to yourself, 4) there are usually ambient environmental odors that will cover up a messy diaper with the above requisite precautions.  I never want to offend anyone, be discovered, and I think it is inconsiderate to expose other people to our unique enjoyment of diapers.  I have never so much as had a suspicious glance while I am in a messy diaper with the above precautions.

I'll outright state that I think it's distasteful to intentionally soil yourself in a public place specifically for personal thrill, especially with the intent of having complete strangers notice or have to smell it. Even as an occasional diaper messer myself, I just find that to be gross.

However...I will admit that I have done it in public before, though with similar precautions to those that Moochie stated. It wasn't anything sexual, I...just wanted to see what it was like. There are a lot of parks around where I live, including one huge regional park, and that's where I decided to go and "go". I would never do it in an indoor environment, or if it was too crowded.

Honestly, I don't find too much thrill in it at all. It's not an entirely pleasant feeling being in a public place away from home with poop in your pants; my overwhelming instinct was just to go home as soon as possible. I don't regret doing it, it was certainly an experience, but I don't plan to do it again.

I’ve done it plenty of times but not in a number of years. I honestly believe I used to think people couldn’t easily smell it. I know now that was not true. 

The last time I pooped in my diaper in public, I was with a girl I was dating. She knew I was in diapers, liked changing them, even the poopy diapers. 

Since I was in public I tried to poop stealthily. She didn’t notice as she didn’t say anything. That was confirmed by the fact that she did smell poop but she thought a toddler nearby had pooped in his diaper. I told her it was me. 

Everything worked out well, she changed my diaper when we got back to our hotel room. But before we went back I was definitely paranoid. I would probably be careful if I were to ever do it again. 

This has to be the most common debate in this forum and it will literally never change. There will be people who are repulsed that anyone would actually mess in public, there are people who insist they can do so respectfully without overexposing strangers to their kink, and then there's the occasional entitled person who seems to think it's totally fine to force a minimum wage clerk or fellow bus passenger to put up with their smell.

In my opinion, the world is full of bad smells that we don't get to choose exposure to. If you're not exposing someone to your kink by interacting with them or forcing them to put up with your smell for a prolonged period, I don't see anything wrong with messing outside of your home (if you live with family or roomies, messing out of the home is often the choice that exposes fewer people to your kink, actually). So if you go to a park and sit on the grass to read, and you happen to be in a messy diaper, and then at some point find a proper facility to change or head home, I think this is fine. I'd say the hard line for my personal opinion on the matter would be waiting in line at a store. If nature calls when you're browsing Costco, go ahead, mess, but you should head to the bathroom or home after that, and getting into a long lineup is a hard nope.

The fact is there is valid medical reasons to wear a diaper and most people know and respect this. If you are not doing anything particularly creepy or ageplayish when you're messy in public, I don't think you've exposed anyone to your kink, because they should be assuming you have a reason to be in diapers and that it's none of their business what that reason is.

• Like 1

I've mentioned my thoughts before.  It's not right to expose others to the smell of your messy diaper.  If you choose to mess your pants when out and about away from others, in a park, secluded part of the beach, hiking a nature trail, I see no problem with it.  If you mess yourself in a crowd of people, on a bus, in the elevator, Walmart or similar place, best to make sure that you do not have a smell that people around you can notice.  Some say tight rubber pants contain the smell.  Some say Nullo works.  Fine if they do, not fine if they don't when around people.  Yes, I do believe that people can become nose blind to the smell of their pee and poop.  Incontinent people who have bowel issues will not sit around in their mess but go change themselves as soon as they can.  They can't help it medically and take all the precautions they can.  If you just choose to poop in your diapers for your own pleasure, fine.  Be responsible in public, poop your diapers if you like.  Just be sure it is not offensive to anyone around you, and I mean be sure!  If there is any question people might smell that you have pooped your pants, don't do it there, do it elsewhere when no people are around.  By the way, choosing to poop your diaper in a crowd of people is not the same as a woman who's baby has messed it's diaper in the check out like at the grocery store!  The baby can't help it, you can if you choose to poop yourself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That has always been the big debate about purposely messing yourself in public. I guess for a woman it is a different situation. I have been messing in public for decades and never once have I gotten strange looks, or mad glances. I have had men offer to help me clean up. The brave few that have helped me clean up were very well thanked I will say that much. I just don't see the big deal. If you gotta go stand near a toddler or an old person and get out of there as fast as you can. I love when its a big bowel movement and then I can enjoy sitting on it for the drive home. That's when you know in your heart that you are a true diaper lover, and not under cover. I know I will get the usual haters, but it's my life and my diaper, plus living in New York you never approach a stranger, for fear of what they might be carrying, or hiding under their coat. Life is to short and you only have one, so live it !

• Like 2
On 6/21/2020 at 8:05 PM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

That has always been the big debate about purposely messing yourself in public. I guess for a woman it is a different situation. I have been messing in public for decades and never once have I gotten strange looks, or mad glances. I have had men offer to help me clean up. The brave few that have helped me clean up were very well thanked I will say that much. I just don't see the big deal. If you gotta go stand near a toddler or an old person and get out of there as fast as you can. I love when its a big bowel movement and then I can enjoy sitting on it for the drive home. That's when you know in your heart that you are a true diaper lover, and not under cover. I know I will get the usual haters, but it's my life and my diaper, plus living in New York you never approach a stranger, for fear of what they might be carrying, or hiding under their coat. Life is to short and you only have one, so live it !

Extremely well said! If you’ve taken the precautions to minimize odors you cannot worry or care about dropping a load in public. Lots of people do lots of things in public that others don’t like but we all need to just live & let live. If my body needs to evacuate then it just does. I cannot stop it. I never get any looks from others that I notice but I really don’t pay attention. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I wear diapers everyday, I wet my diaper will little notice, If I get that feeling of needing to poop, I make no effort to run to a restroom as I will only end up shitting my diaper while running to the restroom even if it’s only 10 feet away, It’s like this, I gotta go shi, nope I just shit my diaper.

It took me 10 years of un-potty training to get the results I have desired since I was a teenager, and if I would have had the quality of adult diapers of today back in 1987 I may have gotten my results sooner.

I have pooped my diaper quiet a few times in public. It is not intentional in any way. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent from a ruptured disc in my lower back. lately, i have been doing a cleanout enema before i leave home and that has completly eliminated my public pooping accidents and i am very happy my doctor sugested it. since starting the clean out enema, i have not messed my diaper in public and that is about 6 months now. wetting accidents are still happening, but nobody can tell that i just peed my diaper.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/5/2020 at 12:40 PM, iluvmydiapers said:

I wear diapers everyday, I wet my diaper will little notice, If I get that feeling of needing to poop, I make no effort to run to a restroom as I will only end up shitting my diaper while running to the restroom even if it’s only 10 feet away, It’s like this, I gotta go shi, nope I just shit my diaper.

It took me 10 years of un-potty training to get the results I have desired since I was a teenager, and if I would have had the quality of adult diapers of today back in 1987 I may have gotten my results sooner.

Very well put !! I feel the same and have been doing it since I was a teen. Why hurt myself running and trying to make it to a bathroom when I am wearing my bathroom ? That just does not make sense. iluvmydiapers said it right " poop in your diaper" If you have someone wrinkle there nose, just smile and keep it moving !

I have 2 thoughts on this.  One is I am against people who do it on purpose.  And do not care for the other people.  I do though think if one has IBS like myself or others.  And it happens then it happens.  

I really do not like smelling shit from a toddler so why would I want to put someone through that.  I tried taking Activated Charcoal to reduce the smell but well that did not happen.  If I break win I can clear a building.

Though when I am out of the house an in public.  I am not sure what it is but I can break air where ever I am and do not think twice about it.  At work it really gets bad.  I though do not do it while there are people near me.  As I think that is wrong but if I am alone I will crack that air.

But for those messing on purpose just to use the on board toilet.  Well I am not sure.  

See I do want to be un-potty trained and wear diapers for both.  But my one part of my mind says can not mess near people as you will offend people.

Well part of me also says there is just to much of people saying don't do something to offend people.  Well those who get offended fast need to go and look at themselves once in awhile.  They nitpick to much.

I truly believe if you are going to poop in public just do it. Enough of the age old debate that it may offend someone. Do you really think they care about you ? I walk down a street and I smell dog poop, trees lined with urine, other people cooking. If smell really offends somebody I am sure they will get as far from the smell as they can.I know for a fact that not many of you have ridden on a subway car (train) at 4 am and taken in the smell of some bum that has week old poop still clinging to his clothes. Not the best of smells for sure. Many will say thats why they have a car. I have a car, but many times driving in certain areas is just not feasible. I work in a club. How many times that I have been exposed to other peoples vomit. You really want me to worry about poop ? Think about it, if it offends someone they will get away. Enjoy that public poop with gusto !

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

I truly believe if you are going to poop in public just do it. Enough of the age old debate that it may offend someone. Do you really think they care about you ? I walk down a street and I smell dog poop, trees lined with urine, other people cooking. If smell really offends somebody I am sure they will get as far from the smell as they can.I know for a fact that not many of you have ridden on a subway car (train) at 4 am and taken in the smell of some bum that has week old poop still clinging to his clothes. Not the best of smells for sure. Many will say thats why they have a car. I have a car, but many times driving in certain areas is just not feasible. I work in a club. How many times that I have been exposed to other peoples vomit. You really want me to worry about poop ? Think about it, if it offends someone they will get away. Enjoy that public poop with gusto !

I agree with you 100%. I need diapers 24/7, and if my wife and I are out in public, and I need to poop I just use my diaper. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

I agree with you 100%. I need diapers 24/7, and if my wife and I are out in public, and I need to poop I just use my diaper. 

Just curious do you push or it just comes out?  

For me it just comes out without me helping it which I hate right now as it is inconvenient.  If I was diapered I would not give a crap. 

18 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Just curious do you push or it just comes out?  

For me it just comes out without me helping it which I hate right now as it is inconvenient.  If I was diapered I would not give a crap. 

No I dont push, it comes out natural. I sometimes mess my diaper while sleeping, but that doesn't happen that often. 

On 6/5/2020 at 12:02 PM, PinkGecko said:

I'll outright state that I think it's distasteful to intentionally soil yourself in a public place specifically for personal thrill, especially with the intent of having complete strangers notice or have to smell it. Even as an occasional diaper messer myself, I just find that to be gross.

However...I will admit that I have done it in public before, though with similar precautions to those that Moochie stated. It wasn't anything sexual, I...just wanted to see what it was like. There are a lot of parks around where I live, including one huge regional park, and that's where I decided to go and "go". I would never do it in an indoor environment, or if it was too crowded.

Honestly, I don't find too much thrill in it at all. It's not an entirely pleasant feeling being in a public place away from home with poop in your pants; my overwhelming instinct was just to go home as soon as possible. I don't regret doing it, it was certainly an experience, but I don't plan to do it again.

You say its distasteful, but some of us have untrained ourselves to the point that we no longer have the choice as to when or where t comes out

On 8/19/2020 at 9:28 PM, rusty pins said:

That's when you should give a crap!  When you're diapered!  Best time to do it is when you have a diaper on!

Love it!

• 4 weeks later...

I have peed while out in public which is always exciting especially while talking to someone in a store or waiting in a checkout line.  I have only pooped my diaper when back inside the car for the drive home.