LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is stuck at home?

Who’s stuck at home, and what are you doing?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Are stuck at home more often than usual because of COVID19?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you are stuck at home, are you using this time to indulge in more ABDL pleasures than usual?

• Yes
    • No
    • I just told you I’m not stuck at home (blame the technology; not the writer)

All grocery stores are open in Norway and they had plenty of TP when I was shopping yesterday evening 

Some smaller shopping centers have closed, but the big ones are still open

Most truckers don't have contact with other people at work, and in theory they can still work when sick/infected 

I'm kind of in limbo at the moment.  The last four nights were a planned vacation.  I've heard that there is a possibility that we may have to shut down until this blows over.  I probably won't know until later.  I would be wearing at the moment, but I'm trying to decide if I really need to go get milk later.

You could wear when buying the milk... none will notice if you wear clothes over the diaper..
I have enough food to last a month, but I still go to the store 1-2 times a week

I will make one more food run. After that,  my skirts, blouses and babydolls will see heavy action

We started shelter and place on Tuesday and in California it's now statewide.   It's a bit like being in house arrest, where I can leave for groceries and exercise.   So I can walk around the neighborhood but no hanging around.   Diapers are in full use.   

We still are coming back from last weeks panic buying and hoarding, but the stores will be stocked soon.  The toilet paper is still sparse, but I think that will work itself out.

16 hours ago, repetitivediaperwetter88 said:

89889781_10158177831062300_7887591814289424384_n.jpg.d1136785c83d927c69674128fc0431ec.jpg

You're Welcome :) 

There are a group of people - (A) supply chain, medical staff, food and drug retailers, volunteers in supplying meals etc to these people - that (B) we owe our thanks and our lives to forever.

There are also a group of (C) idiots that, due to their own self arogance / etc - that (B) we will need to bury.

Please please people, don't but yourself in the (C) group. Stay safe and be nice to those we are depending on in group (A)

• Like 1

Closing in on 24 hours.  On the 3rd diaper today... got plenty of capacity left, but will likely change around 9PM.  That will hold me until morning.  Maybe even noon-ish. 

I got my state tax refund a few days ago... and spent it all on diapers. ?  That order arrived today (the benefits from being only 20 miles from an ABU warehouse).  Question now is what do I wear? ?

1 hour ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Closing in on 24 hours.  On the 3rd diaper today... got plenty of capacity left, but will likely change around 9PM.  That will hold me until morning.  Maybe even noon-ish. 

I got my state tax refund a few days ago... and spent it all on diapers. ?  That order arrived today (the benefits from being only 20 miles from an ABU warehouse).  Question now is what do I wear? ?

lol very interesting and I enoy it. 

5 hours ago, babykeiff said:

There are a group of people - (A) supply chain, medical staff, food and drug retailers, volunteers in supplying meals etc to these people - that (B) we owe our thanks and our lives to forever.

There are also a group of (C) idiots that, due to their own self arogance / etc - that (B) we will need to bury.

Please please people, don't but yourself in the (C) group. Stay safe and be nice to those we are depending on in group (A)

Group A has my full Respect believe me.  Sorry for anything I said if Offensive. 

31 minutes ago, repetitivediaperwetter88 said:

Group A has my full Respect believe me.  Sorry for anything I said if Offensive. 

If we all buy what we always buy anddo not hoard we will have plenty as we al;ways had. It is the greedy and stupid that start raiding the stores so they have more than they need are as much of a problem as the virus. STOP HOARDING AND BE CIVIL MINDED. 

16 minutes ago, deacon said:

If we all buy what we always buy anddo not hoard we will have plenty as we al;ways had. It is the greedy and stupid that start raiding the stores so they have more than they need are as much of a problem as the virus. STOP HOARDING AND BE CIVIL MINDED. 

^^^^^^^^^^^ I can not agree more 

Man do I wish that I had a pool at home (or more than a studio) to chill in during this...er, um, Staycation. I am grateful that I have thousands of diapers on hand to indulge in, so will be wearing thicker than normal diapers since I am stuck at home other than getting take-out food or going to the liquor or grocery store. 

On 3/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, rusty pins said:

You may be missing the point.  It's not all about having a good immune system and only being sick twice in 10 years.  This is a highly contagious virus and weather people think they will get sick or not, they may be spreading the virus to people all around them who then spread it to others.  That's how it get's out of control.  Those that say they are not worried should not panic but they shouldn't blow it off either.  Someone may still catch it and even have a mild time of it themselves, but it's all the other people they could infect if they don't follow the advise from those trained to deal with these outbreaks.  If you just go about your daily routine and don't take precautions, it's not just about you but everyone around you that you come in contact with, sneeze, surfaces you touch and all that.

I wasn't missing the point. Just being practical. That said, South Africa has been pretty flexible in approach. Our president went on radio (I'm sure it was on TV too but I haven't had satellite signal from my decoder for five months) outlining measures to be followed. Universities and schools shut down now. The University of Cape Town only shut down last Monday after a staff member got the virus. Then they said students had to hget out of residences within three days... AND GO WHERE EXACTLY? Norally they are allowed to stay for the one week vacation. Lots would go to rural areas which are more affected. 

My midweek church group met on Whatsapp this week and our services today and next Sunday will be online. I'm quite comfortable just being in my flat and being online or watching DVDs, but I am also watching the worldwide figures hourly. I thinkn it's important to acknowledge that for every person who dies from this, seven recover (according to current statistics) 

Well I live in Las Vegas nevada I still get to work because my job is essential but my girlfriend is a waitress so she's stuck at home because they closed all nonessential businesses now theres not much to do out in Las Vegas anymore except work and go grocery shopping so we're at home alot more than usual thanks to covid 19 but it does give us more ab time so that's good and I've got plenty of booze and diapers so I can really regress and my girlfriends been taking really good care of me 

• Thanks 1

OK we're now in voluntary total lockdown, as from this evening.  My sister-in-law is going to bring us our groceries weekly.  I'll still walk Binkie daily, but apart from that we're staying in, with no visitors.  My wife is in a high risk group, in the middle of chemotherapy, and we're going to do all we can to reduce risk.  Trouble is, she still has to go to the hospital, to see the consultant and for the chemo, and that's really risky.  They don't have the isolation kit they need, and last time we were there the waiting around was in a crowded room with no way of keeping clear of others.  A lot of walking along corridors full of other people as well.

15 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Heh heh, an ABDL with a pet named "Binkie", how appropriate... :67_EmoticonsHDcom:

Yes, well my name's not really Stroller either.  And as everyone knows (or perhaps they don't), the original Binky is actually a horse...

17 hours ago, Stroller said:

OK we're now in voluntary total lockdown, as from this evening.  My sister-in-law is going to bring us our groceries weekly.  I'll still walk Binkie daily, but apart from that we're staying in, with no visitors.  My wife is in a high risk group, in the middle of chemotherapy, and we're going to do all we can to reduce risk.  Trouble is, she still has to go to the hospital, to see the consultant and for the chemo, and that's really risky.  They don't have the isolation kit they need, and last time we were there the waiting around was in a crowded room with no way of keeping clear of others.  A lot of walking along corridors full of other people as well.

that reminded me of my sister, they had a scare earlier, she has MS, and has to take meds to suppress her immune system, so no one can come around her if they even have just a cold, her husband is a deputy sheriff, he was sent to pick a prisoner to transport, they required him to get his temp taken because of this virus stuff, but they said he registered too high a temp, so he is going to have to self quarantine to be safe so IF he has it he dont give it to her.

Last Friday my partners at our law firm voted to cut back office hours. Partners take turns going to the office. My day is Wednesday. As I work from home I can wear gauze diapers and vinyl panties which is wonderful. My husband is older. He wants to stay isolate, so the groups he normally lunches with on Tuesdays and Fridays have suspended gathering until California restaurants re-open. He also is wearing gauze diapers 24/7.

Me. For about a week. School has shifted fully to online and instead of teaching drum lessons in person I’m able to continue teaching a bit via Skype. I’m in diapers most of the time.

We're confined to quarters. The University is shut down, and so is the school where I teach. I now have the capability to teach via Zoom Chat, or Skype. I'm brand new to all that, so I'm feeling my way around a bit. I'm diapered this afternoon. 

Mrs wants to go visit a nature center tomorrow. Weather is supposed to be quite spring like. I know the visitor's center is going to be locked up tight as tractor nuts. I doubt there are outdoor facilities available. I've decided to make the outing diapered up just in case.  Heck....astronauts wear diapers working on the exterior of the space shuttle. So why not me on a hike?

On 3/20/2020 at 5:38 AM, Dubious said:

You could wear when buying the milk... none will notice if you wear clothes over the diaper..
I have enough food to last a month, but I still go to the store 1-2 times a week

If I was dry, I could have gotten away with it.  With a wet Crinklz Astronaut diaper, not so much.  (Sorry it took so long. Phone issues.)

On 3/20/2020 at 2:01 PM, babykeiff said:

Gotta give some love to the hospitality folks that are still workin through all this.  Gotta have a place for the truckers to sleep.