LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who is stuck at home?

Who’s stuck at home, and what are you doing?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Are stuck at home more often than usual because of COVID19?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. If you are stuck at home, are you using this time to indulge in more ABDL pleasures than usual?

• Yes
    • No
    • I just told you I’m not stuck at home (blame the technology; not the writer)

Who’s stuck at home because their work or office is closed, their area is shut down, or their kids aren’t in school?

What are you doing to fill any extra free time?

I’m working from home indefinitely, and it doesn’t really give me any extra free time. I’m just planning on using my evenings to write more chapters to my stories and watch all the movies I always say I’m going to watch before binging the same damn shows (neither of which is currently available).

And I’m wearing at home as I usually do, so add ten hours a day to the amount of time I’m normally padded.

Not really STUCK at home but I don't go into the office as I normal would.  I'm working from my desk in my living room instead of commuting 15 miles each way to work.

I have been out to the store (Walmart) on Saturday and Sunday this past weekend and ventured out to pick up my mail and an Amazon order this evening.  I didn't however, go to the local Dungeon for a $10.00 Saturday event even though they were open on Saturday.  It just sounded unnecessarily risky.

Whole office is on a mandatory "Work from Home" period for the next 2 weeks, and the bets are open about how long that gets extended. As far as indulging, I'm playing with a 24/7 while this WFH period lasts. My wife called attention to Tykables new "Pupper" diaper, so that's getting purchased once the tax return arrives...

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Corwin said:

Whole office is on a mandatory "Work from Home" period for the next 2 weeks, and the bets are open about how long that gets extended. As far as indulging, I'm playing with a 24/7 while this WFH period lasts. My wife called attention to Tykables new "Pupper" diaper, so that's getting purchased once the tax return arrives...

I stocked up in anticipation of wearing more. Today was a reminder to change mid-afternoon. 

Not me man, on the front lines dealing with COVID (and the 5 gazillion other people who think they have it). I work in the ED as a nurse, so we see it all. This is gonna become a new level of suck. 

I do food deliveries at night, so no being stuck here. Possibly risky job, doing in person deliveries, but it really needs to be done....hot food and some outside contact at the door seems to help some * shrug* it's what I do. Hope everyone else is coping ok with all this  stuff and related, unnecessary stupidity. Ugh!

• Like 1

Nope not stuck at home I work in a kitchen in a nursing home so the elderly need to be fed although if things keep going on like this my hubby could be stuck at home.

I was stuck at home on Saturday because I couldn't go to a littles meet in Birmingham.  So, a slight reduction in ABDL activity there.  I'm in nappies all the time anyway, & my dummy's in my mouth a lot of the time anyway, and I'm at home a lot of the time anyway, so no great change there.  My wife/Mummy on the other hand has been discharged from hospital for now, but isn't supposed to go anywhere for the next 12 weeks, as she's on chemotherapy & so is vulnerable.  No idea where the next tin of beans is coming from, but it probably isn't one of the local supermarkets.

Not much have changed here
I don't go out much and when I work, I have no interaction with people, just like before

I took the time to order some ABU diapers, but I have no idea when they will arrive or my biggest fear, if I will be able to pick them up

I'm not really "stuck" but I'm avoiding any more public contact than I have to so I'm staying home.

Of course, I'm diapered up.     I check my temperature rectally twice a day with my ducky thermometer (mostly the ducky warns that that this is the one I've been using rectally). 
Somewhere (I've not dug it out yet), I have a pacifier with a thermometer built in.

Do you know what the difference between an oral and rectal thermometer is?   The taste!

Yep.  Mandatory "work from home" until the end of the month and every likelihood it will extend beyond that.  There is work but it's quiet as most clients are on some degree of shutdown as well.  It's only day #3 and to be honest, it's doing my head in a bit.  I suppose I could work my way through the backlog of online training that I'm behind in but I'm finding it very hard to get motivated.  I'm deeply sick of the constant news media diet of panic and disaster along with pointless shortages caused by panic-driven hoarders.

Let's not even talk about my retirement investments...

My wife found a tub of hand sanitiser today.  Just a small one, under the counter but it was like she'd won lotto.  We keep it by the front door and as we come home, we sanitise our hands upon entry.  It will run out in a couple of days anyway and the chances of finding another one are slim because hordes descend upon them seconds after the stores open.  Presumably there's a 3% of the population sitting on cases of the stuff laughing manically at their ability to withstand the virus apocalypse.

As I wear 24/7 anyway, my level of ABDL has not really changed although my dress code has gone downhill. 

I really need to find my mojo with all this.

On 3/16/2020 at 9:42 PM, Alex Bridges said:

I stocked up in anticipation of wearing more. Today was a reminder to change mid-afternoon. 

I mentioned in another thread that money has been tight for a while, and I've just been wearing at night. I didn't make any deliberate "stock up" orders because I wasn't planning on starting a 24/7 stint yet. This "Work from home for two weeks, maybe longer, starting in 3 days" period caught me by surprise. Luckily, however, I'd just purchased a case of Tykables overnights, so that will easily carry me through, and since my wife actually showed interest in another of Tykables' patterns, I'll grab a case of those to shore up my stock.

I'm stuck at home, in that my job has told me I'll be telecommuting for at least the next two weeks, if not longer.

My entire contact with my office is now entirely by e-mail, text message, and in dire circumstances, phone calls.

Despite them saying for years that working from home was not an option, they made the impossible happen real quick with this pandemic.

. . .and yeah, I'm taking every opportunity to indulge my ABDL side.  I'm diapered and working.

This has turned into an experiment in being 24/7.  I realized I've got a huge stockpile of diapers of various types, but I rarely use them.  Normally I might occasionally wear one to bed, or wear one on rare occasion when I want to feel extra babyish, or wear one one evening, wet it, pleasure myself, then clean up and change out.  

I've always been afraid to go longer in my diapers because of having to get out for work, for Church, for shopping. . .and right now I'm working from home, my parish has cancelled services for at least the next couple of weeks, and I'm stocked up for not having to get out of the house for a while.

So, I took off my panties on Friday evening and went into diapers.  So far, I've concluded that I do NOT like messing my diapers.  Sorry, but poop is a turn-off.  

So, I'm wearing pullups mostly during the day and using them for all my #1 and still using the toilet for #2. . .but I don't need to worry about toilet paper, why would I need to worry about skidmarks in my diaper?  I wear my regular diapers for nighttime wear, and if I'm wanting to feel extra babyish for a bit.

When I wake up in the morning, I empty my bladder into my diaper before getting out of bed. . .I get up, look at myself in the mirror and tell myself that I'm a bedwetter, after all, I wet my diaper while I was in bed and got out of bed with an empty bladder and a soaked diaper.  That's bedwetting, right?

To be bluntly honest, I'm a lot happier this way.  My pullups are more comfy as any grownup undies, I don't have to worry about going to the potty much. . .because I'm wearing mine, and since I still poo on the toilet, the unpleasant part of being diapered is avoided.  

So, now I'm sitting here, taking a break from my work, in just my diaper and a t-shirt and my morale at work has gone WAY up..

I just wish I could get away with wearing diapers full-time when this was over.

• Like 2

Daddy is teleworking from home, they closed schools so since I am a preschool teacher I am not working. I would be considered high risk but I have been to the stores trying to just get our regular weekly groceries. I have graduate school which is all online anyway but has so much work to it. SO my days are filled with a mixture of school work, housework and lots of little time, although my little always has lots of time.

Yep - I'm Home, with a BAD cold, NOT COVID-19!

I have been dealing with a nasty cold since February 7th - Was doing well getting over it, until the week of March 9th, when that day, I felt GREAT, was outside in 61 F weather, and then March 10th (Tuesday) WHAM - whatever it was dropped down -  I had my lungs and head feel like it just "hit" me really hard - Have been using Prednisone, and what they call "coughing pearls" for calming that down.  Because of my asthma, I have an albuterol (Xopenex) Inhaler, and a Symbicort inhaler.  I've had acute asthma since I've been about 15, so it  is a fact of life that when I get bad, I usually have to take the inhaler:  I run a Thrift Store for a Local Church in the Capitol City, so I have a RESPONSIBILITY to keep people safe and healthy, and as a result, I did NOT run the last sale, and my partner did that, all the way, and my team was working with him.

Then, got a call that the Church closed my Thrift Store:  Governor Phil Scott's State of Emergency goes til April 15th, and ALL SCHOOLS and BARS and Establishments are CLOSED - We need to do this to make sure that we get ahead of this COVID-19 stuff.  I issued a directive that we would remain closed until the Church says that we are clear of this pandemic, I work with people that can be effected by this thing, and I won't risk it!

I just got an order from the doctor to Stay Home, continue my quarantine - I've been apparently prescribed a Neutralizer, but we will see what happens - Last night, woke up coughing, and it gets BAD when it happens - I almost can't breathe - This is ridiculous - I will follow the orders, but its hard when you cough so much.

Take Care,

Brian 

Two full time workers now have to work from home, plus we have two elementary school kids and we're either advancing their learning agenda or doing or work but not both. Since they're with us cheek to cheek there is no way to indulge my desires. It's great for the togetherness time, bad for getting to pee my pants!

Not really stuck at home, but with all municipal services shut down and the restaurants closed, there isn’t much reason to go out or even get dressed.  So, I’m doing various projects around the house dressed only in my diaper. The number laundry loads of diapers has increased. 

No extra free time here- I still have to report to work (despite work being extra slooooow). I've been bringing my school text book to work so I can get some extra study time.  In my area, all stores except grocery stores (and any other stores like Super Walmarts that carry groceries + other items) are closed. So when I wanna go to the store....Super Walmart it is. 

15 hours ago, warpiper said:

Not me man, on the front lines dealing with COVID (and the 5 gazillion other people who think they have it). I work in the ED as a nurse, so we see it all. This is gonna become a new level of suck. 

11 hours ago, Newbee said:

Nope not stuck at home I work in a kitchen in a nursing home so the elderly need to be fed although if things keep going on like this my hubby could be stuck at home.

Yeah, we who work in the medical field do have to show up in person, even if we are not a doctor or nurse.  People in a hospital or nursing home still have to be fed, sheets still have to be laundered, trash has to be disposed of, systems have to be monitored, phones have to be answered and supplies have to be distributed throughout the facility, even though every employee has to be screened daily.  If I could work from home, I would gladly do it!

Not sitting at home yet but most likely will be,but even then will still have to go out on emergency calls to banks or government and municipal institutions as I work in the security system industry. 

As with most I am retired so I don't have much need to go out except for supplies, and being over 60 with medical issues of my own, Im afraid to even go to my local stores in fear that someone there will have the virus, maybe they came into contact with the one,,,, They just announced today CDC  a person with the virus ,,, came through our county and they told him/her, to stay in the family members home, they are talking monitoring etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they will not say what stores etc that this person was at, we want to know what days they were out in the public, what places etc. They don't even say he, she, because of privacy laws here in our wonderful state. What about us what about our rights to know who they infected and we were in contact with,,,, they are stupid,,,,,, they can tell us where the person  was without telling us any personable info. All they need to say is so and so ate at and shopped at on a given day,,, what the h.... is so hard about that??

I am sorry to vent but sometimes they use the rights of a patient as an excuse to try to not cause panic but cause more panic by not giving us the basic info so most of us can at least feel relieved by knowing we were not in the locations?? 

I have been cleaning a bit and can now go out on the porch without stepping over stuff
But its going very slow as I have a headache today, hopefully not related to corona 
I should probably have it checked as I have headache quite often, but its the wrong time to do that now

Love to be stuck at home, but on the front line dealing with the panic stricken. Never had to don so much protective gear in my life.

People I work with are also wearing, and some are kinda envious of me. Could never get out of this garb fast enough to void if it wasn't for the diapers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

...been retired 2.5yrs now, so only stuck at home due to the local gym being now closed, which I go to(did)4-5times per week and restaurants being closed which the wife & I did most nights out for dinner. At least now that the weather is improving outside and bicycling hasn't been outlawed yet like Spain or Italy and I have been cycling almost daily outside when it's not raining. Been still wearing my diapers mainly at night anyways, not to movies or restaurants anymore.