LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Name 3 things that you value for your diaper the most

Mysterion

Which three things to you find most important for your diaper in general?

For me it's:
1) the fitting
2) that it is plastic backed
3) the look

The fitting is important to minimize the chance of leakage and that the diaper stays put when moving. Plastic backed diapers have a better touch and I like the more intensive feeling on my skin. A nice look is important when undressed and a mirror is around:)

I get most of my diapers from Goodwill, therefore I take what I can get, but some brands like Wings I will pass on no matter what the price.  That said, for most diapers I get at Goodwill, here is what I like:

1.    That it fits well enough

2.    That it absorbs fairly well for up to 3 hours before needing to be changed

3.    The tapes hold and don't pop loose or tear off

For premium diapers that I order now and then, here is what I want:

1.    Plastic backed

2.    Absorbent enough to last at least 8 hours without leaks

3.    Thick all over, ones that really swell up the more I wet them

1. Absorbency/Overall performance. What use is a diaper if it won’t perform well from the beginning?

2. Fit. Obviously, actually being able to wear a given diaper is important, and the right fit makes all the difference. Things like how much the backing and wings stretch over time, how well the tapes hold, and how the cut is all factor into fit.

3. Design. I know I might be nitpicking a little here, but just like anything else presentation does bear somewhat into what diapers to buy. It’s just like buying a car: as much as reliability and performance matter, so does the look. If you want something stylish, you buy something stylish. If you want something simple, you buy something simple. Same goes for diapers, and some definitely look better than others.

For me 

1) Plastic Backed

2) Absorbency

3) Fitting

I now only really wear Premium diaper though I still have some Tranquility ATN left though not going to be using them anytime soon as I got a good amount of diapers still.

I grew up in Plastic backed diapers and those are the ones I fell in love with so those are the ones I will only wear.

Absorbency well if it's not going to hold why bother wearing it.

Same with the fitting if the fitting is not right then there going to leak or feel uncomfortable.  I do like Rearz diapers though for some reason the new barnyard style diapers do not fit me to well.  Not sure what it is though.

I prefer to wear cloth diapers but that doesn’t mean is doesn’t come with preferences:

1) Snug fitting plastic pant with an authentic look

2) Absorbency for a couple of hours

3) Fitting, kite folded snug and bulky.

On 9/28/2019 at 12:55 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

For me 

1) Plastic Backed

2) Absorbency

3) Fit

That about sums it up. I may add reliability although I'm not really sure what that all entails. The capacity matters as it is inversely proportional to absorbancy. I guess the best way to find out is to try it

Well, since I only use my diapers to wet rarely as I dont like the feel very much of a wet diaper I'd say:

1. Plastic backed - love the feel and sound

2. Fit - Daddy and I dont want them falling off me or them being uncomfortable

3. Cute designs - as Daddy loves them and I love making my Daddy happy. Plus, when he sees the cute designs he just snuggles me all up tells me how cute I am ??

Little kaiya 

On 10/3/2019 at 3:31 AM, Snugglebear_69 said:

Well, since I only use my diapers to wet rarely as I dont like the feel very much of a wet diaper I'd say:

1. Plastic backed - love the feel and sound

2. Fit - Daddy and I dont want them falling off me or them being uncomfortable

3. Cute designs - as Daddy loves them and I love making my Daddy happy. Plus, when he sees the cute designs he just snuggles me all up tells me how cute I am ??

Little kaiya 

On 10/2/2019 at 10:32 PM, WetDad said:

Capacity, fit, reliability

So true

Being a cloth diaper and rubber panty girl:

1) they make me feel little and girlish

2) Functionality a. fit, they are size-adjustable, b. aborbancy they can go for an average of 12 hours without needing to be changed c. convinience. I do not have to put up with multiple attachment points.. A single pin will do

3) Economical, security and simplicity, and safe: I get many, may uses, I do not have the usual malfunctions that go with the throw-aways like leaks at the side or the kinds of failure of material or construction that come with the complicated pampers (no tapes and landing zones, fluff, sap, backing and elastics, nor thei various interfaces; just a cloth diaper, a pin and rubber panties) and once I wash them I "know where they have been"

1. Fitting, Not going to wear one that doesn't fit well of course
2. Absorbency, Pretty obvious
3. Nice feeling plastic backed, While i very much prefer plastic backed i dont like all of them. For example i find that some feel like trash bags when i touch them so those are a no for me.

1.)  Comfortability-When you wear diapers permanently and travel as much as I do being comfortable is a necessity.  Fit in my opinion falls under comfort.

2.)  Capacity-Must have a thirsty diaper that quickly absorbs my pee pee to help prevent chafing.

3.)  Look-I love anything sissy and anything pink.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 5:28 AM, JamieJamie said:

1) Plastic Backed

2) Absorbency

3) Fitting

On 9/28/2019 at 12:55 AM, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

For me 

1) Plastic Backed

2) Absorbency

3) Fitting

On 10/13/2019 at 8:49 PM, Three Rivers said:

1 Good fit

2 Absorbency 

3 Plastic backed 

About sums it up for me too.   It's all about the plastic! The feel, texture, thickness, sound...    and I was a cloth diaper baby, so none of that comes from childhood memories.

And I agree that a good fit = comfort = a good fit (can't have one with out the other).   I love the printed stuff -- but find myself wearing plain white most of the time.