LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need a hug!

DailyDi

Fighting a tooth/gum infection that is trying to spread to my ear. First time I have been in pain that even Codeine could not dull! Got almost no sleep as the socket throbs when I lay down.

Ouch.

Maybe time to see a whole load of doctors until someone gives you some really powerful stuff! Reminds me of when I have a Kidney stone and nothing but the most powerful stuff can touch the pain :(

1 minute ago, Elfking said:

Ouch.

Maybe time to see a whole load of doctors until someone gives you some really powerful stuff! Reminds me of when I have a Kidney stone and nothing but the most powerful stuff can touch the pain :(

My doctor is good about giving me what I need, but I asked for something not too sedating as I have several events this coming week that I don't want to sleep through.

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

It's a tooth that has already had a root canal, so know it's just an infection and not the tooth itself. Plus, used all my dental benefits for the year and he'd want to yank it, so trying to kill infection as first option.

If you have a health food store near you, see if they have clove essential oil. It's amazing for numbing tooth pain AND getting rid of infections. Just put a drop or two on a q-tip and rub it on the tooth and surrounding gum area.

hey big cheese.. I have been through something very simulair. the air force did a root canal and it was fine for a very long time.. I started having pain in and around the tooth. I went to the dentist and he said the tooth had finally got to the

16 hours ago, DailyDi said:

It's a tooth that has already had a root canal, so know it's just an infection and not the tooth itself. Plus, used all my dental benefits for the year and he'd want to yank it, so trying to kill infection as first option.

Dentists usually want to get rid of an infection before pulling just so it doesn't spread.

But, here's a hug.

Starting to get better. Def an infection as it spread to my cheek and ear before the antibiotics started to win the fight. Off prescription pain pills and down to just an NSAID to get rid of discomfort from the swelling.

6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Starting to get better. Def an infection as it spread to my cheek and ear before the antibiotics started to win the fight. Off prescription pain pills and down to just an NSAID to get rid of discomfort from the swelling.

Glad to hear your feeling at least a bit

On 11/4/2015, 7:37:03, justagirl4fun said:

If you have a health food store near you, see if they have clove essential oil. It's amazing for numbing tooth pain AND getting rid of infections. Just put a drop or two on a q-tip and rub it on the tooth and surrounding gum area.

This is probably the best hug yet! Giving your condolences won't make anyone actually feel physically better, but I do know that clove oil really does work. You should try this, it does help a lot.