LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

how long does a pack of diapers last you?

Guest toddlermick

Guest toddlermick

I bought a pack of 18 diapers 2 months ago in early july. I had 2 leftover from before so 20 total. I still have 11 diapers left. I wear a diaper several times until it wears out. Then i wet it and throw it out. How long does your diaper supply last you?

You didn't really specify how many for a pack, so I'll just say how quickly I use my diapers. On average I use 3 diapers per week, and I only buy by the case but if I were to have 20 diapers like in your example it would last me Just under 7 weeks. The reason I use the amount I do is because I cannot afford to use as much as I want. As it stands with 3 a week I am spending ~4.20$ USD a week, which comes to 16.80$ USD a month, and 201.60$ USD a year. Diapers are not cheap.

Depends,,,, I could not resist. It all depends on the weather and how much free time I have. Some times its one a day other times its 4-6 a day.

All this brings me to my next question. We live in a single family home. Our trash collection is weekly. Some times the can(s) will be very heavy. Anyone else notice this?

For the OP, as you can see, the answers will vary greatly because everyone wears with differing frequencies. I will be no different. I usually wear nightly & I will wear during the day when the mood strikes me. So how long a supply lasts me is a hard question to answer.

For the OP, as you can see, the answers will vary greatly because everyone wears with differing frequencies. I will be no different. I usually wear nightly & I will wear during the day when the mood strikes me. So how long a supply lasts me is a hard question to answer.

It's really hard for me to say because I'm very sporadic in two regards. First, I don't just buy one pack, use it, and then buy another, instead I buy a few cases at a time, use about two cases and then decide that it's time to buy more. And Second, I'm very sporadic on when and how often I wear. Sometimes the mood will hit me and I will wear 24/7 for a month, others times I will wear once or twice a week.