LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story and Art Forum

Story and Art Forum

Subforums

1. Critiques and Writer's Discussion

For more in-depth critiques of stories and story writing discussion.

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

For Pictures, Comics and Anything Else Artistic.

Post your submissions for the December 2017 Story contest here!

2,984 topics in this forum

1. Alice’s due date

• 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2.7k views
  2. Close Enough

• 0 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. War Games

• 0 replies
  4. The Epitome of Love

• 0 replies
  5. the JINN

• 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. With Her Heart In Her Daddy's Hands

• 0 replies
  7. The New Law

• 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Emma's enjoyment

• 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 0 replies
  9. My Secret Revealed

• 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 0 replies
  10. Best Day Ever

• 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  11. Rain Dance

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1.9k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Day one of the con is almost done! Considering how long this chapter is going to take, I may consider breaking it into different parts.  I will also preface it with a disclaimer indicating that this is a fictitious account of a CAPCon event and any real life events that match the events in this story (i.e. character names, class names, or event names) is purely coincidental.  And since I have never been to a CAPCon before, there is no way for me to portray what a CAPCon event is like with 100% accuracy. I should have day one finished tomorrow.  I look forward to completing the first day!  😀
    • I’ll be right back i go change diaper 
    • I do put a small bit of bleach and soap in the water that I soak them in, so it will not cause any problems . But it takes forever for my thick cloth diapers to dry in the dryer, so I get lazy and use disposable . In the summertime I can dry the thick diapers outside . But we have a gas dryer and natural gas where I live is really expensive , so here it's cheaper to use disposable , I think 🤔 , I was just wandering if you keep your diapers in water? till you wash? or let them dry out? I am always trying to look for ways to make it cheeper, safer etc..
    • Hiii! Glad to know it wasn't just me. 😃  
    • Tristan continued yelling and flailing about which only got worse when the orc removed his clothing getting him as naked as the day he was born, "Fuck what the hell no no no stop." He yelled as he kicked his legs before his pants came down. Tristan didn't know what was worse being forcefully undressed or being turned on by it. But soon Tristan knew the answer to that question of what was worse as he soon felt the Orc's powerful hand slap his unprotected bottom. "No no ow no st-stop owwww please sniff." Tristan said fighting back tears that were coming to his eyes, but soon after the sixed smack he was full on crying, especially after he ejaculated on the orc women's lap. After the powerful woman's assault on his poor bottom Tristan was crying like a baby, "Waaaaaaaaaaaa st-stop pwease m-mommy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."