LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Sentinels Chronicles: Aceso - Preview

Elfy

This is a preview for my new Patreon exclusive story. If you like what you read you can read the whole 9000+ word story here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/sentinels-aceso-90004456

My Patreon is my sole source of income and all the money made from it goes towards helping my wife to pay the bills, put food on the table and our butts in padding. I am DEEPLY tankful for every patron who supports my writing which allows me to do it every day with updates posted twice a week. Without them I wouldn't be able to do any of this. Thank you to everyone wwho supports me ❤️

If you would like to see more of this story and gain access to 49 stories EXCLUSIVELY available on Patreon you can do so with just a $10 subscription. To see more information about the various tiers of support and rewards you get it would be wonderful if you could check out my Patreon page. Thank you all so much!

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

--- 

Jake is just a normal twenty-year-old starting his career as a teacher.  Things seem to be going well until a very unfortunate even on his way  home from work one evening leaves him with a surprise. On his way home  he is met by a strange man who seems to nkow more than he should. Before  long Jake is forced to accept that his normal life may not be normal  anymore...

---

The Sentinels Chronicles: Aceso

By Elfy

Jake had just finished his shift at work. To be precise he had just finished with “Parents Evening” which was always a stressful experience. Jake had only been teaching for a couple of years and at twenty-years-old it wasn’t uncommon for him to sometimes be mistaken for one of the older students which was always embarrassing. Jake taught History and although that meant teaching a lot of different subjects his favourite had always been Greek and Roman mythology.

It was late in the evening and Jake was waiting at the bus stop. It was raining but Jake hadn’t been able to get under the shelter, he was getting wetter and wetter as the bus that was already late refused to arrive. Jake checked his watch. At this rate he would be going home and straight to bed. Despite having to stay late to talk to his student’s parents he would be expected into work early the next morning. Although working with children fit his caring nature it did sometimes mean he was taken advantage of, if there was an event at school that needed volunteers Jake was often the first person to be asked because he so rarely said no.

Jake bounced his weight from one leg to the other. He had needed to pee when he still had several sets of parents to meet but in his rush to get away at the end of the night he had forgotten to stop at the bathroom on the way. By the time his need to urinate came back he was already basically at the bus stop. Now he was left in a very awkward situation because all the coffee he had drunk during his meetings was quickly catching up with him. If the bus hadn’t been so late it wouldn’t have been a problem.

“Come on…” Jake muttered as he looked at his watch again. The bus was already fifteen minutes late.

The rain was only making matters worse. He was soaking wet and the constant pitter-patter of the raindrops made his need for the bathroom seem all that much worse. He could tell he was obviously very jittery because a couple of people underneath the shelter occasionally looked out at him curiously. He realised he must look a little like he was on drugs or something, he wanted to reassure them he was fine but in truth he wasn’t sure if he was.

Five minutes later Jake was basically having to cross his legs as he stood in the rain. He felt like a toddler doing the potty dance but his control was being stretched beyond its limits. In a fit of desperation Jake had downloaded an app on his phone that showed where the nearest public bathrooms were. At this time of night there were none available for miles.

With Jake’s bladder full like an overinflated balloon it was only a matter of time until the small muscles gave in to the pressure. He couldn’t hold on any longer. The rain that had been soaking him would perhaps be his saviour. With only seconds until his bladder gave up Jake wondered if his rain-sodden clothes would hide what was now an unavoidable accident.

Despite the inevitability Jake still gasped as he felt his bladder control decisively slip. He shuddered as the hot urine started streaming into his underpants, it didn’t take long until the long streaks were running down his legs as well. Jake was frozen to the spot and was glad that the darkness helped to hide his blushing face. He couldn’t believe what he was doing.

“Did you want to come under the shelter, dear?” An old voice suddenly brought Jake’s attention back to the bus shelter.

With his legs spread slightly Jake stared at the old woman in front of him as piss soaked his pants and ran down his legs. He didn’t know if the old woman could see what he was doing thanks to him already being so wet but it didn’t do anything to lessen the humiliation. He felt himself overcome with shame and even as he continued to wet himself he started to back away from the shelter.

“I… I…” Jake looked at the clear plastic of the back of the shelter and saw even more people staring at him. Did they know?

Jake looked down and could see a river of pee running from the bottom of his right pants leg. It was flowing down the path towards the gutter, a very clear difference to the rain even in the darkness. As Jake watched he saw the elderly woman look down and see what was happening. His embarrassment felt complete and it felt like he might collapse from the shame.

Just as Jake was sure he must’ve fallen asleep at his desk and was having a horrible nightmare. There was a sudden bang and a pink flash of light. Jake had the briefest sensation of falling down before everything went completely black. The last noise he heard was a scream from somewhere near the bus shelter. He had no idea if it had come from himself or someone else.

---

Jake could hear birds tweeting somewhere nearby. The clattering sound of a cart moving down a corridor came from the other direction, somewhere nearby there were some voices. Jake’s sense of touch came back next. He was in a bed, there was sunlight warming him, a soft pillow was underneath his head. He was naked except for underwear.

Jake’s vision was slow to focus as he opened his eyes. At first he just saw a bright light but as his eyes focused he realised he was looking up at a ceiling light which someone had left on for some reason. Moving wasn’t painful but he felt very stiff. He turned his head to the window and saw that it was the middle of the day, the sky was completely cloudless. Something felt wrong about this but Jake couldn’t work out what. The world felt like a jigsaw puzzle that his brain couldn’t piece together.

“W-Where am I?” Jake asked no one in particular.

“Holy crap, you’re awake!” A voice from somewhere to Jake’s left replied, “When they brought you in here I didn’t think you’d last the night.”

Jake turned his head to the other side and saw another man in a bed. The man looked older and his face matched the shock in his voice. Jake slowly pushed himself backwards using the headboard of the bed to sit up a little. He saw a dozen beds and over half of them were occupied. This was a hospital ward and Jake was in the bed nearest the window.

There was a flower on the windowsill. Jake squinted as he looked at it, it was wilted and half the pink petals had fallen away. He couldn’t help but think it was in poor taste to have a clearly dying plant in a hospital ward. As his confused thoughts started becoming more coherent he wondered how he had ended up here in the first place.

“What happened?” Jake asked. He surprised himself with how strong his voice sounded.

“When you came in you looked terrible.” The man said, “I heard one of the doctors say something about a lightning strike…”

“Lightning?” Jake repeated.

Jake thought back to the last thing he remembered. He was at the bus stop and had just… Well, that part didn’t need to be thought about. There was a sudden pink flash then everything went black. If that had really been lightning he was surprised he was even alive yet alone sitting in bed and talking as if nothing had happened. What were the odds of being hit by lightning like that?

As Jake tried to come to terms with everything that had happened he felt his bladder sending sudden warning signals to his brain. He needed the bathroom desperately and the feeling had come on very quickly. He reached down with his hand underneath the blanket, felt through the thin hospital gown and gasped as he felt a papery waistband. He quickly reached down and then up underneath the bottom of the gown and he felt the smooth plastic of what could only be a diaper. He felt his blood run cold and his mouth opened in shock. The only thing that spurred him back into action was the increase in pressure in his bladder.

“I need to get to the…” Jake was going to try and get up and head to the bathroom but he didn’t get any further than throwing his blanket back. He felt dizzy but that was the least of his problems.

Jake looked down at the place the diaper sat with wide eyes. He suddenly felt the pressure reach a climax and then just as quickly release. Jake gasped as he felt a warm flow descend from his lower abdomen, it travelled down his genitals and then burst forth into the disposable underwear. He could only stare in shock as the pristine white plastic darkened underneath the gown. The pee quickly overwhelmed the front padding and started flooding down into the seat of the diaper. The warmth spreading over his skin as the diaper absorbed and spread out the urine that poured into it.

Jake was feeling on the edge of panic. He was not only wearing a diaper but now he had wet it without wanting to. He hadn’t had enough time to get to the bathroom. His hand went down to the diaper on auto-pilot and he was shocked at how hot the outside of the diaper felt. He looked up to the patient in the bed next to him and could see that he had witnessed the whole thing. Jake belatedly pulled the cover back over him and tried to calm down even as the heat continued to creep around his padding.

“I did hear them mentioning something about nerve damage…” The patient muttered as he belatedly looked away. He had obviously seen Jake’s diaper.

Jake had tears in his eyes and was still on the verge of panicking as the door at the far end of the ward opened and a doctor flanked by a pair of nurses walked in. They saw that Jake was awake and made a beeline towards him. As if this couldn’t be any more embarrassing, Jake averted his eyes and looked towards the window. He stared at the dead flower as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

“Mr. Lennon, it’s quite a sur-” The doctor started.

“This flower is dying.” Jake interrupted. He was immediately trying to shift the conversation away from himself.

“Excuse me?” The doctor frowned as he looked from Jake to the plant and back again.

“You shouldn’t let the plants get like that.” Jake continued robotically.

There was a silence. Jake was steadfastly keeping his eyes on the plant but out of the corner of his eye he could see the doctor and one of the nurses looking at each other. Jake could feel the warmth in his face as the shame of his situation sunk in.

“Mr. Lennon. Do you mind if I call you Jake?” The doctor said as he walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

“I guess…” Jake replied.

“OK, Jake, my name is Dr. Carter.” The doctor pulled over a chair and sat down as the nurses started checking charts on the other beds, “You, my good man, are somewhat of a miracle.”

“I am?” Jake asked. He finally looked away from the wilting plant.

“You came in last night having been hit by lightning.” Dr. Carter chuckled, “The fact that you are awake today, let alone with minimal damage to your body, is a miracle.”

Jake remained quiet. He was looking down at his blanket again. All he could think about was the diaper underneath. The warmth causing a constant distraction. He wanted to ask about the diapers and the sudden need for the bathroom but he was very aware that others were listening. Jake elected to remain quiet.

“I dare say you’ll be able to leave later today provided the last few tests show nothing abnormal.” Dr. Carter continued, “You’re a very lucky guy.”

“Will there be any… longer term issues?” Jake could feel his cheeks blushing red. He looked pointedly down at his diaper area.

“You came in with extensive nerve damage.” Dr. Carter said. He had the good grace to lower his voice though Jake felt he was still speaking far too loudly, “It’s hard to say how much damage will be long lasting. You’ve already healed past my expectations.”

“Oh.” Jake felt crestfallen.

Jake supposed he should be glad. From the way the doctor was talking he had come out of this extremely lucky. He knew nerve damage was no joke and could have all sorts of effects so it was probable he got off lightly. However that didn’t change the fact that one day ago he had been fully healthy and now he was wearing a wet diaper.

“I’ll leave you in the hands of my wonderful nurses.” Dr. Carter said as he stood up with a smile, “If you need anything they are there to help. Don’t worry about the bill, we’ll send that to you in the coming days.”

“Great…” Jake muttered. He had crappy insurance and the thought of a huge bill coming through the letterbox didn’t fill him with hope.

Jake watched the doctor leave and put his head back against the pillow. This was a lot to take in. He saw his phone and wallet on the table next to the bed. He picked it up and saw several missed texts and calls from his mom. As a new teacher he was still saving up money to move out, though this medical bill was likely to set him back to square one. Jake dialled his mom and held the phone up.

“Jake! Are you OK? Where are you?” Rebecca frantically answered the phone after a single dial tone.

“I’m fine, mom.” Jake said, “I’m just at the hospital.”

“The hospital!?” Rebecca exclaimed.

“Last night on my way home I was struck by lightning and the-” Jake was suddenly cut off by his near hysterical mother.

“LIGHTNING!?” Rebecca practically screamed through the phone.

“Mom, relax.” Jake said, “I’ll be home later today.”

Jake listened to his mother worrying and fussing as a nurse walked over to his bed and checked his chart. Jake eyed her nervously and as she finished scanning the clipboard she placed it back in the holder but stayed at the foot of the bed. Jake mouthed an apology as his mom continued to talk without pause.

“Mom… Mom… Mom!” Jake had to practically shout to get Rebecca to give him a chance, “I need to go. I’ll be home later. Yes, love you too.”

Jake finally put the phone down and felt a flutter of butterflies in his stomach as he settled back on the bed. He felt the diaper between his legs pushing his thighs apart and somehow the padding had retained all his warmth. He was somewhat thankful of that fact because he was sure it would be a lot more uncomfortable otherwise.

Jake found himself staring into the middle distance. He felt like he was suffering from shock at everything he had been told since he had struggled back to consciousness. He couldn’t get over the bulky feeling between his legs, the fact he was functionally incontinent hadn’t penetrated fully into his brain.

“Hello Jake. My name is Alexandra but you can call me Alex.” A young nurse had walked over to his bed and was double-checking his chart. She took out a pen and ticked something before placing the clipboard back on the metal frame. She pulled the thin curtain around the bed to shield him from prying eyes, “How are you?”

“I’ve been better.” Jake quietly replied.

“Of course.” Alex gave Jake an exaggerated frown, “But you’re in good hands.”

Jake hesitantly returned the small smile from the nurse and looked over to the curtain. It didn’t seem like it offered all that much privacy but at least it blocked prying eyes. As Jake stared at the papery curtain he suddenly felt his cover getting pulled off him. His eyes flew wide and he tried to cover himself up desperately with his hands. It was an impossible task, the thick diaper was much bigger than his two hands, the gown did little to hide what was underneath it.

“What are you doing!?” Jake hissed. He was both indignant at being suddenly exposed and trying desperately not to let his neighbours in nearby beds know what was happening.

“Your chart says you need regular diaper changes.” Alex said quietly.

“I… I can do that myself!” Jake replied with red cheeks and wide eyes.

“Don’t be silly.” Alex said, “It’s my job.”

• Like 1