LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The New Law

The New Law

Abstract

This story follows a girl named Chloe Cox who is 19 years and her life as she’s struggling to accept the new law. The year is 2037 and Tommy Vasquez has been sworn into office as the 49th President of the United States. He then signs an executive order stating that all girls belong in diapers. Stay tuned for this amazing short story, I am open to any critique or help with this story, either message me or put them in the comments. I want to thank everyone for their patience with me as I have experienced a lot in the last couple years, but I am actively thinking and working on the other stories I have on here. Enjoy the story. 

Chapter 1: The New President 

(Vasquez POV)

Being an avid politician since he was 24 years old, Tommy Vasquez decided to put his name in for the bid to be the youngest President in United States history as well as the first independent party president. It was a tough fight, but he managed to beat out the competition by getting 48% of the vote with Ted Cruz as the incumbent and Republican nominee, only getting 30% of the vote and former vice president Kamala Harris as the democrat nominee receiving only 22% of the vote. Tommy Vasquez ran on the platform with ideals that appealed so much to the normal bipartisan voters, but one thing he did not mention is going to be the very first thing he is going to do when he gets to office. He steps up on that stage at capital hill as he raises his right hand and repeats the oath after the judge, ending in “so help me God”. Tommy Vasquez has officially been sworn in as the 49th president of the United States and has officially relieved Ted Cruz of his presidency.

(Chloe’s POV)

Chloe was your average 19 year old high school graduate. She got accepted into her college of choice, Virginia Tech, where she is studying Education and she was also a cheerleader for the football team. She also is dating the star quarterback of the Virginia Tech football team, Dylan Scott. To her, she didn’t really mind politics, so today was not really a special day for her as it is Inauguration Day. Today, she had something else on her mind, she had a history exam today. As she walks into her classroom, she takes her seat, she doesn’t talk to anyone as she’s very stressed about the test. The teacher passes out the tests, she starts writing in answers and scribbling inside the circles for the multiple choice, once she was done, she handed it to her teacher and then she was done with school for the day. As she walks into the apartment, her Dylan was home and greeted her with a short kiss and asked her how her day was. She proceeded to pull out her phone to show him that she passed the test with a 100% and he smiled and gave her a hug as well. He then cooks dinner, they watch a movie, and then they went to bed, into the unknown of what tomorrow will bring. 

• Like 1