LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Day Ever

DL_DB

This isn't strictly a diaper story, but incorporates three of my favorite fetishes, diapers, spanking and panties. It's also written from a woman's point of view, and I'm not sure how successfully. Any women out there have pointers, feel free to let me know.

I woke with a wet diaper, as I usually did. I reached to the other side of the bed but Gareth wasn't there. A minor setback, I would have to take off my own diaper. A good stretch with a squeal and a squeak, and I was ready to get up.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, enjoying the feel of my wet diaper against my pussy. Another wetness started to creep in. It had been several days since Gareth and I fucked, and I was starting to feel very horny again. I slid a hand into my wet diaper and idly played with my clit. I knew I would have to get fucked that night. When I stood up I stretched again, bending over and touching my toes. A couple more quick stretches, and I made my way to the master bathroom.

The first thing I noticed was the pair of panties sitting on the toilet seat lid with a rose across them. I picked them up and grinned like a fool. I was definitely wet now. This was signal I knew well. In the year we'd been dating, Gareth left me a similar signal three other times. I was going to get a spanking later, and I couldn't wait. If the panties were clean, it would be a good girl spanking. If not, a bad girl spanking. I wasn't sure which possibility excited me more.

I pulled my nightshirt over my head and wriggled my way out of my sodden diaper, letting it hit the floor with a squishing sound. Bending over to pick it up, I tossed it in the bin. I ran the shower until it was hot, then stepped in. I let the hot water wash over me, rinsing away all the naughty thoughts I was having. I was going to try my best for the good girl spanking. Unfortunately, that meant no 'accidents' today either. Too bad, I rather enjoyed them. Oh, well, there was work to be done today, anyway.

When I was clean, I turned the water off and toweled myself dry, not spending too long in any one area, lest I betray my good intentions for the day already. I picked up the rose and inhaled it's sweet scent. Picking up the panties, I held them out for inspection. Gareth preferred cute cotton panties. These were hipsters, a very cute print, very colorful. Since dating Gareth, I no longer owned any panties that weren't cotton. I only owned two thongs, and they were only for a couple dresses that clearly showed panty lines. Sometimes Gareth even had me wear regular panties under those. He claimed panty lines were sexy. I wasn't so sure, but I enjoyed turning him on, so who cared?

I pulled on the panties, and went back to the bedroom to get dressed. Jeans, socks, and a t-shirt would do for today. I went about my day, occasionally thinking of what was to come, but being careful not to think too much of it, lest I spoil my panties. I was enjoying the challenge.

Finally I was done with all my work for the day. Now came the hard part. I had at least an hour before Gareth got home, and idle times are my panties enemies. Normally I might spend this hour going online and juicing myself up for Gareth, so we could share some mind-blowing sex the moment he walked in the door. This day was different, though. The mind-blowing sex would come later, after my spanking. I kept my panties clean all day, no dampness and no 'accidents,' and I wanted the good-girl spanking, because that involves me being over his knee and getting good and felt-up during. Bad-girl spankings are good too, but involve his belt and me being bent over the arm of the sofa. I prefer the closeness of a good-girl spanking when I get the option.

Instead of visiting my favorite websites, I decided to surprise my beau with dinner. I wasn't much of a cook, but I could make a few simple dishes well. I did a quick inventory of the kitchen and decided on chicken and gravy over noodles, a fav of mine, and one I thought Gareth enjoyed too. I decided to be a little naughty, too, while not doing anything to jeopardize my good-girl status. I undressed down to my panties and wore just an apron over them while I fixed dinner, knowing Gareth would be driven wild by the sight. I felt a little exposed, and knew I would be mightily embarrassed if someone knocked on the door, but the reward was worth the risk.

Gareth arrived home just as food was ready, and I waited for him in the dining room doorway, still wearing my apron and panties. He appeared in his business clothes, looking sexy, and his face lit up when he laid eyes on me. I gave him a shy smile, and asked him how his day was. He told me about it as he loosened his tie. I reached over and untied it, and hung it over the back of a chair. I embraced him and kissed him, being careful not to let myself get horny, even now, lest I ruin all my good behavior for the day. He reached down as we kissed, laid his hands on my bottom, and slipped a finger in the leg-hole of my panties, checking to see if I was clean and dry. When he did that I couldn't control myself anymore and felt my pussy moisten. Gareth felt this, but informed me I was still his good girl for staying clean all day. I knew it didn't matter now, and let all my pent up feeling of horniness out. It was all I could do not to bend over the dining room table and beg to be fucked right then and there. Instead I informed Gareth about the dinner I made, and bade him sit down and eat.

I stayed dress in only my apron and panties during dinner. I could barely sit still. My body was making up for all the denial I put myself through during the day, and my genitals were working overtime. I had a puddle in my panties, and I'm sure I left a mark on the seat of the chair. We chatted idly as we ate, discussing our days, but my mind was on one thing only.

When dinner was finished Gareth helped me clear the dishes away and wash what was necessary. After everything was clean and put away, he led me to the bedroom, where he undressed himself down to his boxer shorts. I stood silently and watched him undress, enjoying the sight of him taking his clothes off. I held my hands behind my back and fidgeted on the spot, knowing what came next. I had a noticeable wet spot on the crotch of my panties by the time he sat on the edge of the bed. I finally removed my apron and stood before him wearing only my sodden panties. He patted his lap, and I lay down. My breathing was shallow and quick as he pulled my panties down over my hips to my knees, where they stayed. I quivered as I felt his hands, one on my back and the other resting on my bottom. My moment of realization was now. Gareth began spanking me, using sharp motions, one cheek at a time. He varied his pace, sometimes slower, sometimes quick, but always by standards he judged. I felt so vulnerable and trusting, laying there with my bottom on display for him. I have a very round butt, something Gareth tells me he loves, and I love how he dotes attentions on it. Occasionally he stops, just laying his hand on my bottom, sometimes slipping between my thighs for a quick brush of my girlie parts. Despite the slight pain, my pussy wetness is running down my legs, and onto his lap. After the spanking, I hoped he would fuck me good, because anything less would be torture.

I lost count in the ecstasy of being spanked, and I don't know how long I've been laying over Gareth's lap when he finally indicates I should get up. I'm surprised to realize I'm crying. My bottom is on fire, and my pussy is too. When I stand, Gareth stands with me and kissed the tears off my cheeks. I let my panties fall to the floor, and tug on the waistband of Gareth's underwear. He let it drop, and I lay down on the bed on my back, my legs in the air, as if I'm ready to be diapered for the night. Instead of diapering me, thought, Gareth lays down on top of me, and finally his hard cock enters me easily, with plenty of wetness lubricating it's way. I hooked my knees around his waist and grabbed his shoulders, entreating him to fuck me like I needed. He obliged, and it was all I could do to lay there and cry out my approval. Every move of his sent waves of ecstasy through me. Ever the thoughtful lover, Gareth made sure he didn't just move in and out of me, though in my current condition that would have been enough. Instead, he kissed and nibbled my neck, played with my breasts, and stimulated my clit, doing all the things that normally make me cum. This time, however, they drove me into a frenzy which I'm sure all our neighbors could hear.

Eventually Gareth came inside me, slowing down as he did so. When he stopped, I held on to his shoulders and kept my legs tightly around his waist, enjoying the feel of his cock just being inside me, not moving. My throat was hoarse from yelling, and both of us were breathing hard. My still-smarting bottom was resting in a puddle of my own making, and the room bore the unmistakable smell of lovemaking. If I was still capable of standing, a joint shower would be necessary to wash the sweat off us.

I gazed out the window, and realized how long Gareth had been on top of me. The sun stood above the horizon while we ate dinner, and it was now full dark outside.

Gareth made to get off me, but I whimpered a brief 'no' and clung tightly to him. He relented, and settled for pushing himself up so he could see me. He looked at me adoringly, and I gazed back at him, enraptured. The next day I would be a strong, independent woman again, sharing my life with a similarly strong, independent man, but then I was a little whore, who was just spanked and thoroughly fucked by the big strong man on top of her.

I finally relaxed my thighs and let Gareth up. He proffered his hand and I took it. Pulling me to my feet, he wrapped his arms around me, steadying me, as my legs didn't want to support me fully yet. After hugging me for awhile, he led me to the bathroom and ran the shower until it was warm. We got in together and let the water run over us as I leaned against him, my arms around his neck and my head resting on his chest. I moved a little apart from him as the strength returned to my legs, though my thighs were still a little sore, presumably from clamping so tightly around his waist during one of my several orgasms. I let the water rinse us clean, and shut if off. Gareth and I toweled each other dry, then retreated to our bedroom.

Only one thing would make this night better, and Gareth knew exactly what I wanted. About six months before, Gareth and I were perusing some fetishist websites, and we came across a few that interested us. The next day Gareth came home with a bag of adult diapers purchased from the local drugstore, and we experimented until we found exactly what did it for us. This night, Gareth pulled a diaper that looked like an oversized, disposable baby diaper out of the bureau. I lay on a changing pad on the floor, and raised my legs again, presenting myself as before, only this time Gareth slid a thick diaper underneath my butt. He powdered my bottom and pulled the diaper between my legs, fastening it around my hips. He helped me sit up and produced a garment that he pulled over my arms and head. I lay back down and he worked it down, fastening the oversized onesie over the thick crotch of my diaper. When he had me dressed, he picked me up in his strong arms and carried me out to the living room, where he sat on the overstuffed couch and held me on his lap. He turned on the television, and we snuggled on the couch until I fell asleep in his arms.

At some point Gareth picked me up, and I woke slightly. I had wet my diaper, so Gareth carried me into our bedroom and lay me down on the now-clean bed. He undid the snaps over my crotch, pulled my garment out of the way, and took off my diaper. Very tenderly he cleaned my diaper area, rubbed some cream all over me, and powdered my bottom before re-diapering me and closing the crotch of my onesie. I curled up on my side with Gareth behind me, he pulled the sheets over us, and we fell asleep together at the end of the best day ever.

Archived