LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alice’s due date

It was the summer of 2020 the 18 year old nanny named Alice(mentioned in my 1st 2 part story on this site) had checked out a book at the library in town. She put on her diaper and put on some clothes. She drove safely but there were roadblocks set up on the way to town. The reason for that was because of a traffic jam. She comes from London England. The traffic jam was heavy and she had 24 hours to return the book. Town was 1 hour away from where she lived but roadblocks were set everywhere so the police could direct traffic and speed up the traffic jam. I knew i should’ve turned it in a day earlier she said. She was so frustrated that traffic was jammed. She imagined it being legal to cut in traffic so she could get to the library in time. The more she had to wait the more she got angry. I had enough of this she said. 13 hours later she finally made it into town and 3 minutes later she arrived successfully on time to the public library and returned the book. I am here she said. Here is your book back she said. It took another 13 hours and 3 minutes for her to arrive home. After she went inside her house she ate a big dinner and then took a shower,dried off,put on a new diaper,got dressed,and went to bed. She just loved reading that children’s book to herself and the children she babysat. Lesson is return the books you got from the library on time.

7DDF01F8-AD83-4A98-B8E8-5EDAA47DAC5B.png