LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Mess to be Reckoned With (Oneshot)

littleTomás

A Mess to be Reckoned With

A Short Story by Little Tomás, adopted from a role play with Kitsunefox

A special thanks to Kitsunefox for helping me with the story and for an awesome time role playing ? Note: Thought specific ages of the characters in this story are not explicitly stated, all characters in this story are consulting adults over 18.

It’d been a long day at work for me when I got back from the office. All I really wanted to do was have a nice Old Fashioned and read a book to my boyfriend Kaiden. He’s a little and absolutely loves cuddling with me while I read him children’s books. I have to admit, when I first met Kaiden, I was a little taken aback by the diapers when I opened his closet to look for a blanket and discovered tons of bags of adult diapers stacked on top of each other. However, I already considered myself a Daddy, so this was honestly a pretty natural extension of that, abet an unusual one. Regardless, over time I’d grown to love Kaiden being his little self and was looking forward to relaxing by making him happy.

I walked through the door to find Kaiden in the living room happily diapered and playing on his PS4. He worked much closer to our home than me, so he always beat me home by at least a half hour. As usual, he’d gotten padded in one of his Abena M4s and then probably flooded it right away with the pee he’d been holding for the last two hours of the workday. I should really just make him wear 24/7, so he doesn’t strain his bladder too much, but that’s a conversation for another day.

“Good evening, how’s Daddy’s favorite little boy doing today? Can you come give Daddy a big hug?”

I paused my game of Geometry Wars, put down my controller, ran over to Daddy and gave him a really big hug. “I’m so glad your finally home Daddy. You were at work for a super-duper long time!” I’d had nice day at work and was looking forward to some fun playtime with Daddy.

“Are You Wet” It was a factious question to ask because the answer was obvious from looking at the front of his diaper. He was clearly wet, but it was unclear if he’d need a change yet or not, so I slipped two fingers into the back of his diaper to check.

“Yes” I really wanted to say no because I was embarrassed, but I knew that lying to Daddy would result in a harsh punishment and he’d aleady checked my diaper so he knew the answer. I tried to hide my embarrassed expression by covering my face, but I don’t think it worked because Daddy was grinning.

I loved how he blushed 6 different shades of red when I asked him about his diapers. He clearly loved his diapers, but couldn’t handle the fact that he’s just a baby. Ah, maybe we’d do a little playtime before I got my drink after all. “Humm, I think it’s time for a change then. Come lay down on the changing mat in the living room”

I grabbed Kaiden’s hand and walked him over to the living room where I kept a basket in the corner with a changing mat, diapers, and other changing supplies. Whenever friends came over who knew about our dynamic, I’d keep the basket in the corner to embarrass him though I’d never change him in such a publicly humiliating way unless we were at a play party.

As soon as Daddy grabbed my hand and led me to the living room, I knew I needed to do something fast! Living room diaper changes are quick and get me into a fresh diaper super-fast so I can keep playing. There’s never any fun playtime with Daddy during a living room diaper change. “Noooooo! Pwease, I wike my diapie being soggy.” That’s sure to work. I totally nailed that.

I chucked to myself. I’d been through this ritual before and I knew that Kaiden was going to be a pain today about getting his diaper changed. It was time for me to put my foot down. Diaper changes were always my call. I decide when Kaiden gets diapered and when he gets changed. If he leaks, it’s my fault not his. All I need to do is give him the illusion of a choice. “Not an option. I’m in charge and you’re just being fussy because need a change. Here’s your pacie and we can do this the easy way or the hard way, but both of them end with you in a clean diaper. So, what’s it going to be?”

The icing on the cake was I grabbed his pacie from the diaper changing basket and offered it to him. He knows that pacie means no talking to Daddy.

I knew I needed to take my pacie, but I didn’t want to be changed in the living room. Hummm, such tough decisions to make. I decided I should take pacie. Pacie is really nice and it’s not all the time that Daddy lets me have pacie during the daytime. But as I suck on pacie, daddy lays me down on the changing matt. What! How can he do that? I decide I have no other option, but to take this to Defcon-5: I wiggle, kick at Daddy, and spit out my pacie!

Clearly Kaiden was just being fussy right now. I’d assumed he wanted to get into a fresh diaper as quickly as possible so he could get back to playing, but apparently that wasn’t the case. “Ok, so we’re going to do this the hard way. It was your choice.”

I grab Kaiden in a big hug and then pick him up and carry him into his nursery, plopping him down on the changing table. He as a pain to carry, but in certain circumstances, you gotta do what ya gotta do. It didn’t help that all the while he was squirming and winning, but once I got him on the changing table, I was able to buckle the belly strap and cuff his hands over his head on the table. With Kaiden mostly restrained and his pacie back in his mouth, this change would be a lot easier than in the living room.

I couldn’t believe that Daddy had carried me into the nursery for the changing table here! Nursery changes are always lots of fun, but pacie kept me from telling Daddy that I didn’t want a new diaper. I shut my eyes and squirmed as much as the restraints would let me as he started to un-tape my diaper that still had some dry padding in back.

As I started to change Kaiden, I noticed him squirming against the restraints. That’s quite unusual for him. Normally he doesn’t squirm and make that cute, but strained little face unless he’s constipated. Thankfully, this diaper can handle a mess, so I look for an enema in the changing table drawer. “Oh, it appears that there could be another reason why you’re all fussy. I think someone hasn’t made poopies in a while.”

Oh no, Daddy noticed I hadn’t made my morning mess in my nighttime diaper! I guess that means he thinks I didn’t make poopies today which means he’s going to make me go poopy. It’s never fun when Daddy makes me go poopy, but I do feel better afterwards. I was already starting to cry as my tummy was churning in discomfort.

Kaiden’s expression confirmed my suspicion. He couldn’t go and that was making his cute little tummy hurt. I give him the enemy and tape him back into his wet diaper. I then realize I should chear him up, so to blow a raspberry on his tummy. “Now that ought to make you feel better, but while we’re waiting for you to make poopies, Daddy has a present for you!”

No way! I squealed out of delight because Daddy was holding Mr. Buzzy which makes me feel are funny inside my diapie. My prince parts start to perk up and I wiggle towards Mr. Buzzy as much as I can.

Awwwww, I knew that was going to work to cheer him up! Kaiden was already excited for his diaper massage with Mr. Buzzy. He was so cute. He’d named the Hitachi Wand Mr. Buzzy which was the cutest thing ever. I’d need to make sure he lasted awhile though, so I started it nice and slow.

My diapie started to vibrate so nicely and I bite down on my pacie moaning as I start to feel really nice in my diaper. I want more or Mr. Buzzy so badly that I start bucking my hips to get more of him.

Hehe! He was getting so impatient and it was too cute. I guess I should give him more of what he wants because the more relaxed he is, the sooner he’ll go poopy in his diaper. I decide to tick the wand up a few clicks feeling it vibrate a lot more.

Oh Mr. Buzzy was sooooooo amazing. I could feel the pressure building in my prince parts and my bottom. There was so much tension building up that I just let go and tried to release it all. But that’s not what happened. A warm squishy mess filled up my already squishy diaper, but the tension in my prince parts didn’t go away! I start to grunt and moan because I don’t feel all better yet.

I couldn’t believe my eyes! Kaiden had messed his diaper before making cummies which meant that I could do whatever I wanted to him now that he’d made the mess he needed to. This was going to be fun. I turned off the wand and pressed my hand on the front of his diaper to make sure the mess he’d just made got squished all around.

“Mmm! Ahh! So good!” I moan as I drool and start bucking my hips against Daddy’s hand to keep the good feelings going.

Kaiden had a bad habit of humping during playtime and not letting me take the lead so I gave him a slap on the thigh as a reminder not to do that. However, instead of chastising him further, I realize I should just edge him as much as possible as punishment. So, I turn the wand back on this time on the medium-high setting.

“Mmm! Ahh! Please Daddy! I wants stickies soooo badly!” I could hardly take the pressure anymore, but was tied down and powerless to do anything.

“Humm, I don’t know if you’re old enough for that because only a little baby would make a diaper this messy. Maybe if you agree to stay in diapers all the time, then I’ll let you makes cummies.” I then top it off by ticking the wand up another level.

“Ahh, ahh!” I couldn’t belive it! I giggled, squealed, happily wiggled and kicked my feet as I pant and then mumble, “Pwease keep my in diapies! I wants to stay in soggy diapers forevers!”

“It looks like you’ll be Daddy’s little baby all the time then!” I can’t even imagine how great it will be to have my little baby boy wearing diapers to his so very grown up job! He’d always be my baby now and he’d be my baby even when I wasn’t around. I then turn the wand onto the max setting and watch Kaiden’s whole body tremble under the impending orgasm.

I couldn’t believe this was actually was happening. I trembled and shook as the vibrations in my diaper took me up to the Tooth Fairy’s Castel in the clouds! My cummies went bursting out into my soggy and messy diaper in a huge sticky mess. In the excitement I’d moaned so much I’d spat out my pacie.

“What a messy little baby. I guess it’s time to finally get you all cleaned up.” I put Kaiden’s pacie back in his mouth, untied his hands, and gave him his blankie to cuddle while I changed him and got him all cleaned up. He’s always very easy to change after orgasms. The release of tension, but him in a daze that made it easy for him to slip into little space with a little encouragement and he’d let me change his diaper and just stare up at me with a cute look on his face. Kaiden had started happily chewing on the corner of his blankie in the cutest possible way.

As Daddy cleaned up my big mess, I’d made in my diapie, I started to feel much better. Then Daddy started to softly rub lavender-scented lotion all around my diaper area which made me feel funny and happy.

“Awww, little baby is so cute. Oh, it looks like little baby’s tiny pee pee likes it when Daddy touches him like this, but I’m not sure if a little baby like you can make two cummies in a row. It seems like someone who didn’t want to get changed earlier is liking his diaper change though.”

“Ahh! I wike my soggy diapies!” I start to hump Daddy’s hand to get myself to feel even better.

Oh, there he goes again with the humping. That’s all he knows how to do, but it’s ok because he’s my little baby boy. I’ve caught him humping Mr. Bear in his nursery all the time, so it’s no real surprise. However, I needed to switch things up a bit for both his sake and mine, so I grabbed a small dildo out of the changing table toy drawer and start to lube it up as I massage his anus to get him ready.

Oh boy! Daddy got out a dildo and had a huge grin on his face. I started blushing so much because Daddy always tells me that he can have my ass whenever he wants. This was going to be a wild ride because Daddy does whatever he wants to me.

From Kaiden’s reaction it was clear that I had an opportunity here to embarrass him even more than I already had. This was going to be even better than round 1. He was already blushing bright red and trying to hide his face as I hit his p-spot with the dildo while slowly stroking his tiny pee pee.

“Awww, someone’s a little embarrassed right now. I guess Daddy should just stop playtime, put you back in your diaper and then put you down for an evening nap.”

“Noo pwease noo naptime!” I can feel my pee pee squirting out a tiny little bit and I start to squirm to get the dildo to hit my spot even more.

He’d been asking for this for the past half-hour, but Kaiden’s naughtiness had reached a level that demanded more action. “Wow, baby is being really naughty right now. I think I need to tie you up more.” I cuff Kaiden’s hands and legs into a spread-eagle position on the changing table as I pull out the dildo leaving him to edge for a couple minutes as I dig around the toy drawer looking for 2 in diameter dildo I kept exclusively for punishments.

I cried out in frustration as Daddy left me with no stimulation. I felt like I was about to explode but couldn’t do anything about it. The frustration felt so bad and amazing at the same time. I then saw Daddy grin the biggest he had all night as he held up the big terrible dildo. It was so uncomfortable.

As I forced the punishment dildo into Kaiden’s ass I could see him shudder and shake. He had a love-hate relationship with this dildo that I love exploiting. “Time for little baby to make milky for Daddy. I don’t know if little baby can handle it though. His pee pee is soooooooo small.” To top it off, I took the opportunity to flick his little penis.

I felt something start to come out of my pee pee thinking I was making cummies for Daddy, but I was actually going pee pee! I went pee pee all over Daddy. Uh oh, I’m going to be in big trouble. “Uh oh, I wents potty.”

“Oh little baby, you should know that going potty on Daddy is a BIG No-no. Someone is going to get a spanking for that! This is why I need to keep you in your little diapie all the time.” I slap Kaiden’s ass with my right hand as my left hand keeps the dildo going inside of him.

I bite my lip as Daddy starts spanking me. I could tell he was just getting warmed up as he took the dildo out, untied me, and then threw me over the spanking bench in the corner. He tied me to the bench before I could even take the time to squirm out of his grasp.

Once I got Kaiden tied down, I took the opportunity to fluff a Safari diaper and put a stuffer in it. Then I slid the diaper under him, so that I wouldn’t have to clean up a huge mess when I was done and so I could make him stay in his sticky mess for a few hours. A little something to remind him of what Daddy can do. I then grabbed a paddle and the punishment dildo and got to work thrusting and spanking.

As Daddy started to get to work, I couldn’t believe how awesome it felt. I could have done without the diaper which was a reminder of my little status, and I knew I’d have to sit in my sticky mess until I filled up that super thick diaper with pee. “Ohh fuck daddy! Yess! Fuck me harder!” I moaned out and then started to regret it because the spanking stopped and Daddy left the dildo inside of me. I craned my neck and saw Daddy walk out of the nursery with an angry, but excited look on his face.

Kaiden had a bad habit of using big-boy words during playtime that needed to be corrected immediately. I went to the bathroom to find the bar of “ocean breeze” scented soap I kept for this purpose. It smelled awesome, but tasted terrible. Kaiden and I had a rule that both of us needed to try a toy or punishment once so both of us knew exactly what we were doing. The bar of soap tasted like how I’d imagine dog shit or raw rotten meat would taste. It was exactly the reminder that Kaiden needed to keep his potty mouth shut during playtime. As I walked back in the nursery to find Kaiden right where I’d left him, I grabbed the soap bar gag strap and slipped the “ocean breeze” inside it. “Now Kaiden, you know better than to use nasty potty mouth words, so Daddy needs to wash your mouth out with soap.”

I knew better than to object or whine, but as soon as I sniffed the bar of soap, I knew I was in for it. At least the unscented soap didn’t smell good, but taste terrible. The way the “ocean breeze” fucked with your senses was the best and worst thing ever. Daddy gagged me with the soap bar and my face made a disgusted face. However, Daddy went back to spanking me and moving the dildo, so that made me feel a little bit better. Maybe Daddy would still let me make cummies in my diapie?

I loved putting Kaiden in pleasure and pain at the same time. The interplay of the two and striking the right balance was the best way to get my little baby boy to obey Daddy. I figured that 50 spankings and him simultaneously making cummies on the last one would do. I got to work on the dildo. Humm, maybe after I fed him his dinner out of a bottle, eat my dinner, and have a drink, I’ll have Kaiden suck me off. Anyways, I’ve got some work to do, so I started alternating left and right with the paddle keeping the dildo thrusting in the gap between paddle hits.

Oh boy! Daddy was in his rhythm of thrusting and spanking. I tried to moan around the bar of soap, but a grunt just came out. I could feel my pee pee getting hard as the spanking continued so long that I couldn’t count. The tension started to build super strong in my pee pee with all the frustration Daddy had put me through earlier.

All of a sudden, the paddle stopped and the dildo was pulled out. I heard the sound of pants dropping and Daddy putting on a condom and lubing up! Daddy was going to be inside me. This was remarkable and didn’t happen very often.

“Daddy is going to be inside you naughty little boy. And you’re going to make your baby cummies in your wittle baby diapie while Daddy cums inside you like a real man. You’ll never ever get to do this to Daddy because you’re just a little boy. You’re just Daddy’s little slut.” And with that, I drove my already hard dick into Kaiden’s ass: hitting his p-spot with each thrust. He was so well warmed up from the dildo that I could go much faster than usual and I felt his body shake against the restrains as I went balls deep and came in a phenomenal orgasm letting out a huge moan and a “holy fuck!”

I could feel Daddy inside me and it was so much nicer than that huge dildo he’d been using earlier. He was a little smaller than the dildo which means he gave me all the pleasure without the pain. I was still gagged with soap for being a naughty little boy, but having Daddy inside me made it all worth it. I could feel Daddy’s hot and precious cum filling me up as I made lots and lots and lots of cummies in my fresh diapie. I moaned as much as I could as I could feel the sticky mess I’d made. I was such a naughty little diaper slut.

After I’d pulled out, looked at Kaiden’s diaper and saw how much of a mess he’d made. “Humm, Daddy is going to add his cum to that sticky mess so you can feel what it’s like to be a real man like Daddy.” With that I emptied my condom into Kaiden’s Diaper and then tapped him up nice and snug with his and my sticky messes trapped with him till tomorrow morning because this was going to be his nighttime diaper. Knowing him, my cum would probably give him a bunch of baby wet dreams tonight, but that’s what his diapers are for: his pee pee, poo poo, and cummies.
                I untied Kaiden, took out the soap and then took him to the bathroom to wash his mouth out. Per our agreement, I left him in his crib with his blakie, stuffie, water bottle, and dinner bottle with a protein shake. After I ate, I’d come in and cuddle with him and read him a bedtime story. His diaper would be wet by then, but that’s what little baby boys do. Kaiden would forever be my sweet little baby boy. Now, it was time for me to get that drink I’d been wanting since I got home!

Archived