LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Boy's Tree Fort

A Place for The guys to hide from the girls.

82 topics in this forum

• 21 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 17 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 0 replies
  1. Cooties

• 0 replies
  2. BBW Nanny

• 0 replies
  3. Am I Alone? 1 2

• 28 replies
    • 5.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Finding a Daddy

• 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 0 replies
  5. Littles Day Out

• 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 0 replies
  6. Wonking in Plastic!

• 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  7. Poll: Toys

• 21 replies
    • 3.9k views
  8. Looking for

• 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 17 replies
    • 5k views
  9. Model trains 1 2

• 35 replies
    • 5.4k views
  10. Boy's wallpaper

• 0 replies
  11. Big Kid Diapers!

• 17 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 7 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Kayla was confused what did this crazy women want from her she has to know soon she didn’t like the way she held her diaper. Not only Lucy holding her diaper p but also how it rubbed against her shaven P.   “Wh-what!” She cried needing to push her over the edge 
    • Kayla woke up in the middle of the night she immediately spit it out.  She knew she’d get scolded for that but she hated her baby life! She was disgusted with herself as she found herself more and more waking up with her pacifer still in her mouth.   Psychology she knew she really was becoming a baby she knew any adult would immediately spit it out.. Now I find myself waking up with it meaning I sucked on it all night!    As she was sleeping she flat a rumble in her stomach laying there swaddled where she really couldn’t move with her hands in mittens she wasn’t going anywhere..  No no please.. She cried as she began pooping her diaper..  This is gross I hate this I this it’s so unfair… After carrying on for several minutes she tired herself out and went back to sleep.. Like a real baby she slept in a dirty diaper waiting for mommy to change them! 
    • Countess Paule couldn't help herself from feeling slightly aroused. The warm, wet diaper stimulating her naughty pussy in Just the right way while the promise of a special reward rings in her ears. Even though that is the case, Paule gives her best not to show how aroused the situation is making her. She's a proud woman and will show Marie that she doesn't belong in diapers! With her glare intensifying, Paule declares with newfound confidence "Take that diaper off me and give me back my panties! I ... I'm supposed to be a big girl!", she protests while puffing up her cheeks. Looking even more cute and adorable as she does so. To make things even better, her tummy growls at this moment. The Countess feeling her need to poopy rapidly increase, a little toot escaping her padded rear. The thought of the impending humiliation and how she will make a stinky present for Mommy Marie soon is making her even more aroused! Paule tries to resist those feelings, but deep down she was always meant to be one horny little diaper filler. "Uhhh, Noooo! I ... I can't make pushies in my diapee!", she cries out in distress. Feeling more and more infantile as her new Little body makes things even harder for her. Continuing in a whiny voice while getting more and more squirmy, she requests "Let me use the potty quickly! I need to get out of this diaper and onto a toilet!", another toot escaping her tush as she gives her best not to mess herself. Countess Paule can act as if she is disgusted by what is about to come, but she can't hide her hard nipples and her blush not only from shame, but from the growing arousal. Her acts of defiance only trying to deny her true desires.
    • I thoroughly enjoyed this and I appretty Your creativity