LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
  • ddstore.png

Little Boy's Tree Fort

A Place for The guys to hide from the girls.

56 topics in this forum

1. Hot wheels cars

• 12 replies
  2. Bath time is scary

• 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 24 replies
  3. A Treasure Trove of Adventure

• 1 reply
  4. Bounce house

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Tree Forts

• 15 replies
  6. I LIKE TRACTORS

• 5 replies
  7. ready for the day

• 0 replies
  8. Trading cards

• 34 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 16 replies
  9. Rules Smules

• 23 replies
  10. Little Dreams

• 3 replies
    • 17 replies
  11. Cartoon

• 5 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
  12. Awesome

• 3 replies
  13. Adult Kid

• 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • Robert shook his head. "What are reaching for?" he asked her.  "In my house, if you are sick, you don't drink coffee in the morning.  Coffee will prevent you from getting the sleep you need, and it has no vitamin C to help you get better.  Please put that cup down and sit at the table.  I'll get you some orange juice or some apple juice.  You are in my care right now, so please, let me take care of you."
    • Brenda nodded and smiled. "Well, school work doesn't have to be hard," she said.  "How about we do something fun.  We'll start with learning to read, but before we actually use any letters, how about we just work with some sounds.  For example, can you run over and touch something that starts with the 'b' sound?  You know... Can you find a b... b... banana?" (sorry, real life had me busy)
    • Carl smiled. "It's okay, honey.  We gave her a present, and her daddy isn't telling her not to give the book away, so it must be okay."   Brooke smiled. "You are quite a shy one," she said quietly.  "Don't you have any other friends you talk to?" she asked her.
    • I've seen them on Amazon and the like for around $100-150 or so. Maybe I'll get one sometime, but not right now.
    • Jim shook his head. "Well, until we can explain it to Lizzy, I don't think we can really expect her to follow rules that Cassy doesn't have to.  That is not only unfair to her, but she will probably develop some jealousy and that will make it hard to take care of Cassy when something happens.  You know?  I think Brianna is fine though.  She's the oldest, so she's used to the strictest rules, right?  We can perhaps just see how Vanessa does, and maybe have the same rules for Vanessa and Lizzy.  At least then Lizzy will see that they are treated the same, I mean, as long as Vanessa doesn't show any difficult problems.  So far, she doesn't seem to have any real problems." He looked over at Brianna. "And maybe we can get Brianna to help us with the two younger girls.  I'm sure she will be a great help when I'm at work and you have to deal with Cassy."