LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Diapers & Panties

For the Cloth Diaper Lovers and their Panties of choice.

461 topics in this forum

• 14 replies
    • 2k views
    • 20 replies
    • 2k views
  1. Big Fluffy Diapees :)

• 4 replies
    • 2k views
    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  2. Major leak

• 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Cloth Diapers To Work

• 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. Cloth Wipes

• 22 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  5. A Pressing Question

• 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. I Can’t Make Them Fit

• 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. My newbie mistake

• 4 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
  8. Plastic pants help

• 13 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  9. Proper sizing on a cloth diaper from ADC

• 9 replies
    • 1.8k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I'm a senior in high school that is graduating in a week and I really want abdl things! I have no job currently but I have been working really hard to get one! I don't have much or anything to trade really but I am willing to give one of my stuffies away or make jewelry for you! I just really want abdl things and I just can't afford it right now. Please do not feel like you have to do this! 
    • This. Some of the comments here disgust me. As an openly autistic person, people need to quit acting like autism is a means of being able to discredit someone. Of course all the angry old men here had to come out full force and be assholes about a young woman with a passion for the environment. Really shows the sheer misogyny of some people here.
    • Wondering what happened to the AB/DL who once had that locker tbh Hopefully they're okay, but I have a bad feeling that something went very wrong. I fear that they may have died or something. Especially with how any AB/DL with good sense would make damn sure that all their locker fees got payed if they had that many diapers in their storage locker.
    • As Samuel was nodding in and out of sleep he watched Miss Lily pick a petal from the flower in the bubble. He was on the cusp of falling asleep when she shook him gently and he bit down on the petal and swallowed it. After a minute he opened his eyes alll the way rubbing them and looking up smiling and bouncing in her arms. As they entered van and got buckled in he curled up a little at the new people entering the van trying to hide his face as he fidgeted with the buckle clasp.
    • Hate that I missed this prior to now…. Hope you were able to find some peeps.