LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Had "The Talk" With The Wife...

...little bit of background, been married 31yrs, did diapers around her sparingly due to her having a 6yr old child and didn't want the young girl exposed to my fetish when we first got married. Used cloth diapers 4-5yrs into the marriage, but again very sparingly. Actually the less & less I used them, then came to a stop. Yeah, there were times she'd go on a week's vacation with a friend and I'd use them(10-15yrs ago), but again hardly at all. Fast forward 26yrs later and really wanting to get back into diapers, day after Thanksgiving we laid in bed late and I said I'm having issues with my "fetish". She said "Your baby thing" and I said yes. She said do you want to wear diapers again? I said I'd like to. She asked how could she help?

...I said just let me do what I want to do with them and I don't want to involve you at all in it or push it on you.. I'm all DL, and don't want anyone to change me, feed me and the other usual baby stuff. She said, go ahead, I've never stopped you from doing it in the first place. Then she said, and this floored me, "If you're going to go to the bother of putting on a diaper, why not use it?"  OMG did she just f'kin say that??? So, after all these years, she wouldn't have minded if I would've kept wearing. When I do wear out, it's discreetly. Since that Friday morning that we talked, I've kept about four 21 x 40 curity flat diapers neatly folded in my underwear and it feel so soft & great!!! Couldn't find my original 4 Edley cloth diapers that I used to have and wear.

...have about 15 various cloth diapers I've ordered like 3 med contour gauze diapers, 6 med nighttime gauze diapers, 6 med daytime gauze diapers plus 5 plastic pants from Suprema coming in the next week or two. I'm feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!!! Feels great that she doesn't mind at all. I also told her, that there are guys that wear women's thong underwear & girls that wear men's boxer briefs and diapers are really no different. They are just another form of underwear, that's all!!! She said she understands , she's OK with it and go for it!!!

Once I get my "stash" and get a little diapered up, I'll post pics!!!!! 

• Like 2
...little bit of background, been married 31yrs, did diapers around her sparingly due to her having a 6yr old child and didn't want the young girl exposed to my fetish when we first got married. Used cloth diapers 4-5yrs into the marriage, but again very sparingly. Actually the less & less I used them, then came to a stop. Yeah, there were times she'd go on a week's vacation with a friend and I'd use them(10-15yrs ago), but again hardly at all. Fast forward 26yrs later and really wanting to get back into diapers, day after Thanksgiving we laid in bed late and I said I'm having issues with my "fetish". She said "Your baby thing" and I said yes. She said do you want to wear diapers again? I said I'd like to. She asked how could she help?
...I said just let me do what I want to do with them and I don't want to involve you at all in it or push it on you.. I'm all DL, and don't want anyone to change me, feed me and the other usual baby stuff. She said, go ahead, I've never stopped you from doing it in the first place. Then she said, and this floored me, "If you're going to go to the bother of putting on a diaper, why not use it?"  OMG did she just f'kin say that??? So, after all these years, she wouldn't have minded if I would've kept wearing. When I do wear out, it's discreetly. Since that Friday morning that we talked, I've kept about four 21 x 40 curity flat diapers neatly folded in my underwear and it feel so soft & great!!! Couldn't find my original 4 Edley cloth diapers that I used to have and wear.
...have about 15 various cloth diapers I've ordered like 3 med contour gauze diapers, 6 med nighttime gauze diapers, 6 med daytime gauze diapers plus 5 plastic pants from Suprema coming in the next week or two. I'm feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas morning!!! Feels great that she doesn't mind at all. I also told her, that there are guys that wear women's thong underwear & girls that wear men's boxer briefs and diapers are really no different. They are just another form of underwear, that's all!!! She said she understands , she's OK with it and go for it!!!
Once I get my "stash" and get a little diapered up, I'll post pics!!!!! 
Hey Babykin's is having there Christmas sales if you forgot anything , I am incontinent and my proffered suppliers are Angelfluff diapers and Babykin's.i am an old softee cloth diaper type of guy .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Congrats, what an awesome thing for both of you.  My partner is the same, couldn’t care less.  I have hundreds of diapers in my closet, and I diaper in front of, change in front of, etc. 

You are right, it’s your underwear.

PDD

4 hours ago, herb330 said:

that is great to hear.  Has your wife asked pm whether she can change you

...she did 25-26yrs ago back then maybe 5-7 times. Don't think she's into it, which I'd rather it be that way. I don't want her sticking me with a pin, LOL. If she really wants to, she'll ask and maybe, just maybe I'll let her. LOL

6 hours ago, 2sail2 said:

That's great.  Do you have a trigger or stressor that makes you want to wear?

...not really, just when the urge or mood hits I guess. Not wearing now. Don't want to do it all the time as some others feel. Sometimes if you do something too much the novelty wears off and I guess it could get too much of a good thing. This is different to those that are IC and really do need diapers 24/7.

22 hours ago, babypb said:

...not really, just when the urge or mood hits I guess. Not wearing now. Don't want to do it all the time as some others feel. Sometimes if you do something too much the novelty wears off and I guess it could get too much of a good thing. This is different to those that are IC and really do need diapers 24/7.

Sounds familiar.

• 1 month later...

Babypc, sounds like you won the lottery.... and they forgot to tell you for 3 decades. It will be far easier without the child(ren) around and it sounds like she’s quite supportive now so be prepared for anything. Many of us are living vicariously through you so don’t let us down. Stay padded.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:35 PM, Zdog said:

Babypb, sounds like you won the lottery.... and they forgot to tell you for 3 decades. It will be far easier without the child(ren) around and it sounds like she’s quite supportive now so be prepared for anything. Many of us are living vicariously through you so don’t let us down. Stay padded.

.....yeah, so far it's been great. I don't wet my diapers & I do launder them myself though. I wear not all the time, but probably 70% of the time. Wife wondered the other day on why there's been hardly any of my regular underwear in the "dirty clothes" pile, LOL, LOL.???

• Like 1