LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am sorry that you feel terrible but leaks happen, presumably you were in your own bed and as

My Diapers are all pin-on. The fit is far more adjustable for accuracy and pin-on's stay in place unless the pin undoes

I am in at least TWO waterproof panties. an L.L. Medico 7 mil snap on that is changed with the diaper and a Babykins rubber. Two panties; a plastic and a rubber, have been recommended since the early heyday of DPF in the middle 1980's (I just had a horrid that "DPF Lepperd")

See my Review

I used to own a similar one and I tossed after using it a couple of times.They leak and as far as I could tell there is next to nothing you can do about it. For sure you can put an additional pant over it which helps to a certain extent. Personally I feel that if I wear an all in one it should be fully function by itself. Even the stitching around the edges allow it to leak.

The absorbency of the diaper even after washing it a couple of times is pathetic so you need to boost it. If it becomes saturated and it starts to leak which it will do quite rapidly a second pant won

AIO's have had a bad reputation for decades

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I hope it's not against the rules to necro an old thread!

I have a Velcro aio from eBay of a similar design and I find it's fun to wear just for the comforting feeling of wearing a diaper, but not fun to use - it leaks!

I have a couple aios from a seller named bunnie4 in etsy and I have found them to be very reliable! But overall my favorites are pocket diapers like the ones on teenadultdiaper.com :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk