LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cloth Wipes

There are some great "recipes" online for making your own baby wipes by cutting a roll of paper toweling in half and storing it in a plastic container filled with a mix of baby wash, lotion, and boiled water. I haven't tried it, but it sounds like a great idea and would be very economical.

You can get packages of terry washcloths for a buck apiece, or make your own from flannel scraps or what-have-you. I would just keep them dry and have a spritzer with water and some scented oil you like, and when you need one or a few, spritz them down good and you're all set. Not quite as easy as pulling them from a tub premoistened, but unless you add preservatives, you're likely to grow mold if you keep them for very long. Unlike the plastic non-woven they make wipes out of, mold will eat cotton fibers.

I use use both adult "baby Wipes" and the Infamous Hospital "bath in a bag" as i can not get my entire body wet either hot or cold all at the same time without shivering for 4+ hours with the hesy blasting and a pile of blankets enrobbing me so i have the products drop shipped from the warehouse at meddling to me on my Deaker sccount and csll it s day.

Zozo, it's hard to tell if you were kidding, internet being what it is, but some people are more sensitive to hygiene than others. Some (ladies, especially) may shower twice a day and still feel the need to 'freshen up' now and then during the day. If they feel it's necessary, fine. I'd say anyone who is conscious of it enough to wash up a little between showers is likely to be showering regularly anyway.

Zozo, it's hard to tell if you were kidding, internet being what it is, but some people are more sensitive to hygiene than others. Some (ladies, especially) may shower twice a day and still feel the need to 'freshen up' now and then during the day. If they feel it's necessary, fine. I'd say anyone who is conscious of it enough to wash up a little between showers is likely to be showering regularly anyway.

During the time when the Third Armored Cavalry Division was rolling their Tanks toward Baghdad, I noticed lots of military people were begging their friends back home to send them baby wipes because of the blowing sand getting all over everything.

Actually, what you might do is get some 21x4 gauze diaters or 27 squares, make up a weak solution of cleaner, and keep it in a portable bottle and use the diapers as washcloths, applying the solution when you change the "baby". Since i do not wear outside of my home, I can use the batrhoom to clean up

In fact, before prefolds, diapers did multiple duty that included cleaning up, burp cloth and lap and chair pads

I use cheap terrycloth washcloths with warm water for cleaning between changes. I buy the thinnest terrycloth washcloths I can find. The thin material cleans you up fine but also rinses out better and faster than heavier terrycloth. My favorites are the ones that you can see light coming through. I shower at least every other day but am able to keep things clean between showers using plain old warm water. I've never thought about baby washcloths. The ones I remember were 2-ply but still thin enough to rinse out fairly clean after use. I'll have to give them a try.

I use cheap terrycloth washcloths with warm water for cleaning between changes. I buy the thinnest terrycloth washcloths I can find. The thin material cleans you up fine but also rinses out better and faster than heavier terrycloth. My favorites are the ones that you can see light coming through. I shower at least every other day but am able to keep things clean between showers using plain old warm water. I've never thought about baby washcloths. The ones I remember were 2-ply but still thin enough to rinse out fairly clean after use. I'll have to give them a try.

I recently got some Johnson's All Natural Head to Toe Baby Wash

It looks like the kind of thing that you could use with cloth wipes if you can find some soft cloths to use.

It comes in a pump bottle and has a light scent that is, at worst, neutral. It does not foam that much and is a bit sticky but used in a weak solution shoulld fill the bill

In point of fact, I do not know if you would carry pre-moistened cloth wipes but you would carry a plastic bag in which to keep the ones that have been used and probably a small bag in which to put the wipe kit (cloths, wash and used cloth container) which maybe should also be plastic

An ABDL cloth diaper bag may need to be pretty big. Now there is a thread topic, especially since I cannot find those big plastic lap pades from classic times that used to be very crinkly and two-sided, usually pink/blue or pink or blue/white

I used cloth diapers on my son with specially made wool diaper covers and I used very soft washcloths with warm water and a dab of baby shampoo to clean his bottom. One thing about doing that is that I always had to have