LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where Do I Buy Pants Like These?

These are the holy grail of plastic pants, by VIP.  I no longer have them, and, of course, VIP is no more.  Asking the cloth diapering/plastic pants experts where they get old school Gerber-like panties these days.  I’ve been out of diapers for a long time, just getting back into it.  Also, I wear disposables, but always pull plastic pants over.  The reason for that is the headspace.  I’m an AB, too, and the fantasy is mommy toilet training me.  Her idea of the way to do it is to severely limit diaper changes, so that I’m sitting in my wet and worse for hours, which is how I’m going to come to understand that the better alternative is not to go in my diaper at all.  Of course, that plan/diaper is going to need some backup, which is where the panties come in.  Does that scenario appeal to anybody else’s sense of the erotic?  But main question is where to get like these.  Thanks.

E21F5F17-CE06-4B35-9969-166B281718E3.jpeg

18 hours ago, Toddler Pampers said:

These are the holy grail of plastic pants, by VIP.  I no longer have them, and, of course, VIP is no more.  Asking the cloth diapering/plastic pants experts where they get old school Gerber-like panties these days.  I’ve been out of diapers for a long time, just getting back into it.  Also, I wear disposables, but always pull plastic pants over.  The reason for that is the headspace.  I’m an AB, too, and the fantasy is mommy toilet training me.  Her idea of the way to do it is to severely limit diaper changes, so that I’m sitting in my wet and worse for hours, which is how I’m going to come to understand that the better alternative is not to go in my diaper at all.  Of course, that plan/diaper is going to need some backup, which is where the panties come in.  Does that scenario appeal to anybody else’s sense of the erotic?  But main question is where to get like these.  Thanks.

E21F5F17-CE06-4B35-9969-166B281718E3.jpeg

Pray tell, what are those things on each side just above the waist band?  Are they diaper pins that are pinned through the tapes?  Can't figure it out.

• Like 1

Finding the “old school” VIP, or close to them, is a tall order. All I could sagest, is searching eBay, try using “Adult Plastic Pants” in your search. Sometimes some come up, but be prepared to pay big money. They are obviously very rare, being out of production for many years. 
Your other options might be places like Baby Kins,  https://babykins.com/ They have very nice plastic pants. 
Or, https://www.plastic-pants.com/ They sell Gary brand, and are responsibly priced. 
Changing Times, https://www.changingtimesdiaperco.com/pages/product-range is another good shop. 

18 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Pray tell, what are those things on each side just above the waist band?  Are they diaper pins that are pinned through the tapes?  Can't figure it out.

Yes, they are.  Diapers are mild bondage for me, the pins making it feel like my diaper is staying on even if I don’t particularly want it to.

0D31B895-9335-4957-8C8A-D0137D366550.jpeg

• Like 2

VIP plastic pants nowadays are more collectors' items than for normal wearing given that the only source nowadays is hoarders letting go of a few on ebay.

Fetware is another good source of Gary plastic pants. Also, InControl in Canada has an Ideal Fit line of plastic pants that closely match Gary full-cut dimensions, but have different elastics and vinyl film. If it's a textured surface you're looking for, it seems that no one is making that nowadays; my first sentence applies.

There's a plastic pants club here that you may not know about - 

As I understand it Gerber/VIP were made of grainy material All the Gary panties that I know of are smooth on at least on side, and all but one  (white) are smooth on both. What is/was so great about them? Gary, Rearz and Babykins are full cut. Gary and Rearz haf a wide fit range per size such as Waist size 34 to 42 whereas Babykins is narrow range, like say 32 to 36 Babykins  regular seems to be smooth on one side and slightly grainy on the ohteYou might try Lang

Sometime back,I got a  couple of mid '50's Playtex "Dress-Eze" If DailyDi is interested, I can do an article onthemwith pix. If fhact, are there any plans to recover the Diaper Museum Dress-Eze are not really Relevant to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME

You may want to try frost pants from protex, they have a light texture and are semi clear. they are made in china and sold by rearz so if you are in canada you can get them there. The sizing is about the same as gary pants they are just a tad less full, I use gary large and the frost large frost pants fit just fine.

On 10/22/2022 at 9:17 AM, wetbedmo said:

You may want to try frost pants from protex, they have a light texture and are semi clear. they are made in china and sold by rearz so if you are in canada you can get them there. The sizing is about the same as gary pants they are just a tad less full, I use gary large and the frost large frost pants fit just fine.

Thanks for advising.

On 10/21/2022 at 8:41 PM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

As I understand it Gerber/VIP were made of grainy material All the Gary panties that I know of are smooth on at least on side, and all but one  (white) are smooth on both. What is/was so great about them?

What’s so great about wearing something all but identical to what the baby you’re pretending to be wears?!  I get it that lots of you are inco and just DL, not AB.  All I can say is you don’t know what you’re missing!

45EACAAA-7863-47A9-A22F-BB84372A5895.jpeg

880A6483-52C7-4F5C-8D63-98A414EE3C47.jpeg

B3495413-AC6F-42D9-8FE3-43E7F82B4B90.jpeg

14 hours ago, Toddler Pampers said:

What’s so great about wearing something all but identical to what the baby you’re pretending to be wears?!  I get it that lots of you are inco and just DL, not AB.  All I can say is you don’t know what you’re missing!

45EACAAA-7863-47A9-A22F-BB84372A5895.jpeg

880A6483-52C7-4F5C-8D63-98A414EE3C47.jpeg

B3495413-AC6F-42D9-8FE3-43E7F82B4B90.jpeg

Thanks for the explanation. I thought, given the way persons go on about them, that they had some quality, such as fit, that made them better in some profound way. You are right, the DL's do not know what they are missing and the IC's really have no choice in the matter. It was their early childhood experiences that made "rubberists [International Association of Rubberists]" what they are. I always thought that the grainy material felt cheap and chintzy, and it was just rubber panties trying not to be discernible as "rubber panties" for various reasons. Even if you are DL, the culturall inferences of 'baby" attached to diapers are so strong and pervasive that they cannot be ignored or wished away. If you did an association test of "what do you think when you hear 'diaper'?" with a large fandom sample of persons, I would wager my tiara that "baby" would rank first far and away, and by about 93%. And if you look at the DL profile history, you find that the overwhelming majority aquired the fetish at an early to middle single-digit age

12 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Thanks for the explanation. I thought, given the way persons go on about them, that they had some quality, such as fit, that made them better in some profound way. You are right, the DL's do not know what they are missing and the IC's really have no choice in the matter. It was their early childhood experiences that made "rubberists [International Association of Rubberists]" what they are. I always thought that the grainy material felt cheap and chintzy, and it was just rubber panties trying not to be discernible as "rubber panties" for various reasons. Even if you are DL, the culturall inferences of 'baby" attached to diapers are so strong and pervasive that they cannot be ignored or wished away. If you did an association test of "what do you think when you hear 'diaper'?" with a large fandom sample of persons, I would wager my tiara that "baby" would rank first far and away, and by about 93%. And if you look at the DL profile history, you find that the overwhelming majority aquired the fetish at an early to middle single-digit age

I think I hear you saying that diaper lovers really are adult babies, because they’re into diapers, and diapers are, basically, for babies.  I myself, completely think of my diaper as a baby’s diaper.  And I do enjoy sucking my thumb on the very rare occasion that I poop in it.  But, mainly, I’m an adult who loves wearing baby diapers, but not pretending to be a baby.  Wearing I also find extremely sexually stimulating.  Masturbating in diapers is, obviously, not very AB.

As my law teacher used to say "don't think: It gets you in trouble".. I  said what I said; and ONLY what I said. Diapers havve "baby" built in  culturally It is part of the context. Also is the fact that this is usually acquired at a near-toddler age adds to that context so it evokes "little" and "very little" feelings. If it is acquired at puberty, that is another matter

If acquired  in the 4 -8 yo age range,  over time, the 'baby/toddler' feelings may recede to a fullysubconscious level and translate as a feeling of "securit" and  "being loved" or just as a feeling of "all is right with the world" or being cared forf" with the specifics that created that feeling long forgotten. It would not surprise me if, when, as a 5, 6 or 7 y/o, the future DL expressed interest in diapers, they were told "That's for babies" unless things have changed over the last 50 or so hears, although when my age was in single digits and in my area, under certain conditions, girls up to age 8 were put in diapers ordinarily. This was related to not being able to "hold it like a big girl" for 2 or more hours comfortably during the day and sometimes all night (I ofthen slept over at a place where there was no direct access to the toilet, until I was about 9-1/2)

So, what I am saying is there is a certain amount of "baby" built into diapering as a result of the culture and maybr some girl as well,. In my area, definitley so

Actually, I was a but surprised to find that Gierber  panties were made of grainy aterial. They were a big name in baby productis so why chintz out on anything. Some later panties are made of smooth material, I have some of them that I got about 10 years ago for my dollies at Savers. Even Bride Dolly Cassandra Lynnette Estelle Christine is in rubber panties. The panties she was wearing whebn I got them seemed to be like training panties so I finished it offf for her