LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Cloth Diaper and Plastic Pants

I have loved being in diapers sine around the age of five or six years of age. I am disabled and they became a comfort to me. I wear cloth diapers for comfort now as an adult. in I questioned my wearing and talked with  therapist. They said this happens. There can be what is called an object attachment with diapers and plastic pants. I am a diaper lover. The therapist said there is nothing wrong with this habit. I am not bothering anyone. I am not a baby or a pedophile.  I just want to feel warm, cloth pinned around my body that's all.

That is what I am in. Theough they are a bit different. I can go up to 17 hours between changes

Over that, I am in

Since a proper girl does not let her panties shiow, I wear either a babydoll

or something else easy to lift or get under for changing

I have a system of double diapering that works well, yet is descreet! You dont state what diapers you use, but I prefer prefolds, either birdseye, twill or gauze. 

The twill ones are 4x8x4, as are the gauze one , these are nightvweight. I have a couple of day weight birdseye prefolds I use for doubling up, these are 2x4x2, so thin enough for doubling. ?

I add a folded microfiber 24 inch long towel inbetween the 2 dayweight diapers, giving me roughly 10 layers of absorbancy in the middle where needed. This works well for me, and us descreet under shorts or "loose" clothing, and is very comfortable. This also lasts a long time, due toball the layers, and the microfiber towel is practically a diaper unto itself.!!!!! The thing holds a ton!

Slip on some plastic pants....and go on your way. I have worn thus combo several times and had no issues, and generally, people dont care if you "happen" to have some strangly puffy pants! Noone minds and really, noone cares! Like, what are they going to do??? Come up to you and ask, "excuse me, but I could'nt help notice....are you, per chance, wearing.......diapers???" ..... 

Not going to happen!!! So dont worry about it... Go pad up and have fun, who cares what people think about what underwear you wear....non of thier business!!! ?

Hope this helps

• Like 1

If you are obviously dressed in an odd way like that, it is not what they say, it is what they DO NOT say but are thinking that counts. You can bet they will be saying things behind your back to their friends, some of whom might be yours

I have been experimenting more with my inventory of cloth diapers. Went to bed with a cloth diaper, a baby diaper as an insert and a microfiber towel for more security. Then I put a disposable diaper liner over the cloth, pinned on the diaper, and on with a pair of Gary Active Brief size medium. Up this morning very wet and a small, but noticeable mess in my diaper. The disposable diaper liner should help keep my diaper from a stain and make cleaning up easier. What I really like about cloth diapers is the wet and soggy feeling, there is no mistaking that I am wet. The poopy feels the same as in a disposable diaper.

On 5/31/2021 at 1:38 AM, Moochie said:

I have been experimenting more with my inventory of cloth diapers. Went to bed with a cloth diaper, a baby diaper as an insert and a microfiber towel for more security. Then I put a disposable diaper liner over the cloth, pinned on the diaper, and on with a pair of Gary Active Brief size medium. Up this morning very wet and a small, but noticeable mess in my diaper. The disposable diaper liner should help keep my diaper from a stain and make cleaning up easier. What I really like about cloth diapers is the wet and soggy feeling, there is no mistaking that I am wet. The poopy feels the same as in a disposable diaper.

I enjoy that feeling as well, to a point. Then it's all about changing asap ( pee?) This depends greatly on the material the cloth diaper is made from,  gauze, birdseye,flannel,twill... Each fabric feels different. The interesting thing I like, and I usually wear twill or birdseye prefolds, is that on first use, (tbe first pee or flood) they don't feel "wet" !! THEy feel warm in that area, and maybe a bit  "heavier", but they dont feel "wet" and it can be confusing!!! You "think" you went, you dont have to go any more....but your diaper does'nt "feel" like anything happened....unlike disposables where they swell up, and "look" wet, feel warm and get squishy etc..... Cloth does'nt do that, so sometimes I'm not 'quite' sure what happened. Itisn't until another flood that things change and they start to sag, and you thencan "feel" that things are getting soggy. But up to then, it's actually kind of pleasent....yes you might be technically "wet" but, well with me, it does'nt seem that way, until I add to it. 

• 4 weeks later...

Normally, I wear a Confidry disposable under a Kins (Babykins) pull-on cloth diaper and their softies plastic pants. If I'm going the same diapers for 24 hours to 48 hours, I'll use another same diaper but I'll use an xl size and a larger plastic pants. I always use a pin-wheel to puncturing the plastic cover of the disposable. It lets the wetness drain into the cloth diapers. I use the disposable because I don't want my cloth diapers to get too messy when I poo. Thick and bulgy. The Confidry 24/7 diaper are real quality. Soft and comfortable. My cloth diapers and plastic pants feel great to touch and feel. I always end up having loaded messy diapers. Because of this I might just use cloth diapers but I always end up going poo . They might get a little messy but they're easy to wash. I always dry my cloth diapers for maybe just damp then I line dry them. Keeps the elastics of the pull-on cloth diapers still strong. So I guess I'm always double or tripled diapers. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants to know how thickly one should be diapered, If anyone is feeling your  rubber panties thoroughly, they should be able to presume you are a girl; THAT thick!