LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Guess it is Offical

They ARE panties; if this image from a 1950 Sears catalog layette discription is to be believed

image.png

• Like 1

By the bye, is that update of the hisory page still a thing or is that dead? I have some magazine adverts you can have plus we have some classic layette images from the Sear catalogs and can get more if what Willowtwill says is true

RUBBER PANTY HALL OF FAME

Use the "GET IT NOW" option and it will come in a zip file and you can set it up as you  like or reconfigure it as you like. Not for nothing did I subtitle RUBBER PANTIES'R'US "150 Years of Rubber Panties.."

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

The old Stay-Dry ads called them panties too even though I've only seen boys in the old ads.

2466381276_be79339db6_b.jpg

i got a pair from Jolan Sales in 1981 to se what they were like. They were made of grainy material and were secured in place with string ties. I wonder if they are still being sold

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

i got a pair from Jolan Sales in 1981 to se what they were like. They were made of grainy material and were secured in place with string ties. I wonder if they are still being sold

I got a pair on ebay a while back. Same thing, tie-on sides. I don't think anyone makes them right now, and I've looked as I wanted to carry the adult sizes on BD.

I do  not think there were adult sizes. Someone would have to make them, Maybe you can talk Babykins into it. Though that lasted for at least 23 years that I know of, I think it was  a solution in search of a problem since Super Large snanp on baby panties would fit a child  up to, from what I heard here, 10 over a diaper and had been aroundsincde 1951 or 2, and there was Bitner rubber and other childrens' rubber panties that would seem to be better than that. and it was not like you were not putting rubber panties on the kid anyway

Never saw that or I would have gotten them. However, given what we have now, I think the only purpose they would serve would be as a novelty

Ah, how far we have come in the last few decades!  From inferior graniy tie on undergarments for bladder issues to pull on Goodnites, Underjams and disposable underwear like Depends that actually looks like underwear.  I would say with great probability those Stay-Dry all in one panties probably didn't keep a bedwetter all that dry as they appear to be pretty thin, like a rubber or plastic pant with a cloth liner.  Maybe I'm wrong about that.  Anyone here ever actually remember using these when they were a kid, and if so, how well did they keep you and your bed dry at night?  I would have hated to wear them to junior high school and have to change in the locker room for gym class!

Actually, our parents thought the regular use of throw-aways was a step backwards in that you were 'dumping your shit off on someone else to take care of. I didn't know I raised such a pig",  single-use "diapers" were a monstrous waste of material and money, and dump space and  quite self-abosorbed and extravagant to the point of bieng "too rich for your own good" and spoiled, whith whic I agree The only reason we do not know how poor we actually are is consumer credit, which gives people who are near their yearly income in the hole the illusion of prosperity. That is why Dave Ramsey is so popular as people wake up and say "Hey' I'm in deep shit". In fact, a few working mothers I knew or knew about, quit work when the said "My whole pay is  going to support the kid: Daycare, $5,000 a year on diapers, other one-shot throw-away items and I don't even see the baby that much" and they switch to reusables and self-care of the baby. Or, if they must work, they arrange for a  relative to take care of th baby, This is better since th infant is reised as an individual in those formative years and is more of a person than being cared for in a group setting of a dozen or so