• 2.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 8.2k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• I am going to post chapter 3 this week! My girlfriend lost her job, so I've been feeling kind of down the past few days, but I just finished a oneshot story I'm about to post, and then I'll post chapter 3!
    • Have a feeling a fair amount of time will have passed and hell be more different than he expected. 
    • Chapter 8   -Hugo-   And finally after Adamai finished his affair with the old clerk he conducted me to our room, but before going up the stairs I catched glimpse of that old man that somehow somehow felt familiar and could almost feel that I knew him from before. But those thoughts did not linger much time within me as I heard Adamai telling me to pick up the pace, and I knew better than to disobey. As such I followed him to our future destination,and after some walking we made it to our rooms, Adamai took the one in the right whilst I was to take the one in center, and leave the one in the left for Grougal. As I entered my assigned room I was met with a combination of awe and weirdly enough nostalgia, even though I couldn't pinpoint why. It was a big room, containing a double size bed, a nightstand with a lamp, a cupboard and a blue rug with red geometric accents. With the same fineness of a goose, I climbed to the bed, my bed and simply laid upon it. For an undetermined period of time I was laying on the bed watching the roof of my bedroom thinking about everything that happened this last week. How I went from being in a dimly dark room waiting to be used by a mechanical master who only used me for energy and experimentations, to being taken by my brother and my uncle in a journey to apparently heal me in a far off kingdom. How I went from barely having anything to eat, to being able to have whatever I want, from only seeing the black and gray walls of the clock to a world of colors, it was disorienting to say the least and until now i really hadn't had the time to process all the changes, but now I had the time, and whilst I’ve never been so pampered in my life, i couldn't but feel a want to return with Nox, I liked being with Adamai, I really did but now each step I take is filled with fear for the unknown, a fear more intense than the constant punishments and experimentation of Nox Could ever achieve. But my lines of thoughts were interrupted by a grumbling sound from my stomach accompanied by pain, on itself something i was quite used to but a dilemma emerged by its apparition, as in one hand he told me to tell him if I needed something whatsoever, but on the other i didn’t want to annoy him further with my presence, as such I chose the third option, go outside and try to find a solution! Determination filling my veins I hoped out of the bed and started my crusade to find a solution to my tummy ache, in retrospect I didn't know what I was doing but that wasn’t the point. As such I started going towards the stairs with shaky steps all the whilst the pain only worsened and worsened, till I was met with that old clerk. In a moment our eyes met, his growing wide with realization whilst mine further darkened by the confusion and the pain. At that point it became so bad that a step further, and I might explode. In a moment that old man grabbed me with hands both firm but gentle, and asked me with an almost broken voice tainted by what I could only imagine to be a swirling tornado of emotions he said “Are you Yugo?”   At that moment before I could respond to that weirdly familiar man, more by instinct than by volition, I squatted. And with it came logs and logs of fecal matter, who were more liquid than solid, who ran through my underwear but quickly came down my leg and hired the wood floor in a flash. I tried to flee to Adamai’s room to safety, but either due to my clumsiness or the state of the floor, it made me trip and with it activate my bursting bladder whom began liberating a jet of urine to the floor mixing with the bright brown of my feces, the only thing i could do is observe the once hopeful face of the old man transforms into one of utter disgust. At that point whatever composure i still held and my eyes started leaking as much as my eyes. -Ruel-   I didn’t know what to do about the situation in front of me, Arpagone my dear and sometimes menacing wife, wouldn't believe me neither would my children, or even Moumoune, my grandma. What exactly would be that? A child who seemed malnourished and frankly more dead than alive, that looked exactly like Alibert missing child just appeared in my hotel, with some ragged clothes and a metal collar with a strange child who paid me an obscene amount of money for only two rooms. And next time I see him, he seems to suffer from some stomach ache, and as the good host I am I approach him to see if he’s okay, yet when our eyes meet I truly recognize him and only some words escape from my mouth “Are you Yugo?”, and before i could respond that kid started pooping and peeing himself in front of me, then tripping, then starting crying, but before i could do anything else a man wearing in black approached me and said.   -Grougal-   “Zirk” I said in a powerful voice, whilst casting my spell. It was a shame, it truly was, a reunion between the two, family reunited once again. Yet it wasn’t the time, as such some things are better forgotten and as such I did what needed to be done. In the case of Ruel Strchoumpf I erased all of his memories of Hugo, or rather Yugo and that he was the son of Alibert. For Hugo I made him forget his now forgotten uncle. It was for the best. With a swift motion I rendered Ruel unconscious and transported him to the counter, once he woke up it would seem as if he just fell asleep during the job. As for Hugo using this time a spell, I made him sleep, to which after some mental screening I transported him to his room,not before once again using my magic cleaning the mess. Finally I changed Hugo into his new clothes and more importantly his new underwear, and stood guard against anyone or anything that dared to oppose me or my family. ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Has anyone actually watched Wakfu or is it to niche?
    • "Daddy, where the brovvers?" He asks as he zips his pajamas