LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone know the brand?

big_i11580

I went to the local thrift store and they had 2 packs of these for $4.00 each. No bag, just a clear plastic packaging. What the heck I thought. They are plastic backed pads with elastic in the leg area. No tapes. Very thick, very absorbant. These are probably medium or large. I would love to get more. They are awesome doublers with slits cut in them. Anyone know who makes them?

2a0fa53e95c84dc080a4cf0093509aef.jpge6b45c578afba6f7f6933daf6955518e.jpg779bc4116fac21b8aa40c09399106e62.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I would guess hospital supplied diapers, my mom had some of these years ago, my first diaper was one of these.

Its made by a brand name diaper supplier for hospital use only, with no brand names on them.

More than likely someone went home with  a large quantity, these are the left overs.

Could have been someone in a hospice situation.

• 1 year later...

Those are supposed to be worn with a cloth or some outer pant that goes on like underwear. I seen those in a Medical Supply place in my neck of the woods. I can't remember what their brand is, but If I could remember, I'll try to see if I could get the name the next time round. But, right now, I have a good amount of diapers to get through.

• 4 weeks later...