LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Scoop The Poop

Daily Banter (Sounds nicer than "Shoot the ****)

4,988 topics in this forum

1. I Want Pizza! 1 2

• 37 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. I Want To Do Ballet

• 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 10 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
  3. I went outside.

• 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  4. I win at cards

• 3 replies
  5. I Won I Won I Won! 1 2

• 32 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. I'd watch it

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 10 replies
  7. I'll take two

• 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
  8. I'm a hoarder.

• 12 replies
  9. I'm a person damnit!

• 4 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 10 replies
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Speaking for me, I’d say you’ve created a story that has sucked me in and made me very curious as to how you’re going to handle a number of issues associated with Will’s physical regression. Does he retain his adult intellect in his now infantile body?  If so, how does he adjust to his new status?  He wasn’t ABDL prior to his transformation, so this certainly isn’t a dream come true for him.  All his aspirations for a career, family, and adult freedoms have been dashed.  In that situation, I would think he would either become suicidal or completely withdrawn into himself and have no conscious interaction with the outside world.  He has nothing to look forward to except an infinite number of diaper changes for the next 60 years or however long his life is. A baby’s brain starts at about 25% of its ultimate size, is about 80% of its final size by age 3, and reaches its full size by age 5.  Will’s body has regressed to approximately age 3 at this point in the story, what has happened to his brain?  If his skull has reduced in size proportionately, his brain must now be 80% of the size it was when he was an adult.  How has that affected his intellect? If his musculature, internal organs, and nervous system have regressed to their infantile states, why hasn’t his skeletal structure also regressed to its pre-puberty condition? His parents are now in their 50’s or 60’s.  What happens to Will when they are no longer able to care for him? Even though his genitals have changed form, I don’t see how he can ever think of himself as anything other than male.  He’s been a male for over 20 years and I doubt that the lack of a penis will change his perception of himself. I’ve known or am personally familiar with individuals who are intersex, been born with developmental brain abnormalities, or have suffered traumatic brain injuries and have a great deal of empathy for them.  I’m hoping that the outcome for Will is far more hopeful than what I’ve observed in real life.  
    • Not so charming any more, are they? 😁
    • I've been on disability since I was 17. Still on benefits at 37 and I'm happy. I'm financially comfortable.
    • For some reason I'm remembering my DM days when I would freehand entire villages and maps and occasionally ask my players very normal and soothing questions like "You guys like swarms of things, right?" (For some reason they did not. strange.)