LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Won I Won I Won!

First, what the heck is team Jacob??? (I know Google) Second I used to think that the Bacon,Egg and Cheese Crosandwich was to die for. Unfortunately as of late the thing taste like plastic at my local BK. But hey good for you...winning is winning!!

For those confused on what Team Jacob is, jacob is a char from a series of books called Twilight, which have turned into movie adptions, very poorly i might add, books are much better. Anyway each char has a fan based structore of 'teams' for some unkown reason fans seem to accapt this lol.

... a free croissanwhich for scratching team Jacob's logo on my Burger King cup!

Eh, small victories :)

Congrats. The most I've ever won in those types of things was a free small fries.

Is it really possible to go blind to all the hype?

If so, how did you do it. <_< I need a new strategy.

-Sophie

It's simple.

1: Hit the mute button when commercials come on.

2: Don't bother to watch the movies.

3: Don't care about it.

Is it really possible to go blind to all the hype?

If so, how did you do it. <_< I need a new strategy.

-Sophie

I DVR everything then do fast forward or skip forward thru commercials.

I have never heard of a Jacob's logo.

Anondl

An unquestionable sign of bad taste. B)

Yeah, I've never been known to have good taste in movies, music, tv, art or anything else :lol:. What can I say? I like what I like :P.

Unless you were referring to using Twilight, since the "werewolves" actually didn't show up until New Moon, just said Twilight to include the whole series ;).

With my fast metabolism and active appetite, a free Croissanwhich from team .... whoever or whatever sounds awesome! :)

Come to think of it, I haven't won anything in a long ... long time :crybaby:

So, erm... What's Twilight then?

:ninja:

Twilight is a series by Stephanie Meyer that is basically vampires & werewolves for teenage girls & their creepy mothers. It gained even more attention and luvin' when the first book was made into a movie. Since then, they've released two more movies (since they can't have Jacob aging; he's the vampire).

~Luci