LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I went outside.

Had to see my Doc today for refills, and the usual blood work (oww) so I treated Mom and me to lasagna at our favorite hole in the wall Italian place.

Somebody was shooting a gun way to close to our car on the ride home... and people wonder why I don't like to leave the house!

• Like 2

I ran out to our pool shed in a diaper the other night, to turn off the heater that my kids had left on. It was late, pretty dark out there, there are lots of trees, my neighbour's houses are pretty far back from my yard... it seemed like a better option than running upstairs to get pants. I did run into some mosquitos, but no guns. 

• Like 1

I know it's very real for many to be out among people and feeling distress.  There are places I feel uncomfortable when I'm out, but it's such a big world with so many interesting places to go and things to see.  Even sitting on a bench in a place with few people watching a sun setting over a lake is very relaxing.  I'm sorry for the people who can't enjoy these things and hope someday they may overcome some of their anxiety to venture out now and then.  Like wearing diapers out in public the first few times.  People get anxious and nervous and feel that everyone around them knows they are wearing diapers.  The more they do it and realize no one knows or even pays any attention to them is positive reinforcement and gradually they become so comfortable being out in diapers that it doesn't bother them a bit.  Maybe going out gradually a little at a time and slowly expanding the time spent outside around people and places might relieve some of the anxiety when you realize things are going to be just fine.

• Like 2

I go out all the time, but not in diapers. How often are you areound people shooting guns? Or other weird things? And I do not have a car to whisk me where I need or want to go. It is so ordinary that I do not give it a second thought

• Like 1

shooting too close eh? in 2016 i was outside our house(before we had to run for our lives) giving the business verbally to one of the cats, and we lived in the woods, and a bullet came down and hit our car that was about 20 feet away, .40 caliber according to the sheriff deputy, just a little more of an angle, i would never have to worry about anything ever again, *SHAKES ANGRY FIST AT PHYSICS AND GEOMETRY*

306449490_1080172805940601_1745425146049647800_n.jpg

• Like 3

I go early or late, cause the chance of meeting anyone I know is lower, cause meeting people I know is a lot worse than meeting strangers.
I really really really hate small talk.

Going out would be fine if there was an option that none talked to me. 

• Like 1

Personally, the outside world is not as scary as it seems. After the 2020 crap, I stopped from listening to news media on all sides of the political spectrum from CNN and MSNBC ( both was garbage in the first place ) to Fox News and News Maxx (used to like but now don't). Because I don't believe in all the fear-mongering propaganda and tinfoil hats conspiracy theory crap. Because it's all about controlling people with hate, fear, and distrusting others. Heck, I stopped getting on social media and short video apps because they do the same thing. And sadly, people buy into that crap, I mean, look at 2020 crap. And even churches do that as well it annoys the crap out of me. We are not to fear, hate, or condemn the world, but take care of it and love the world like Jesus dose. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I find it quite surprising to read so many responses about not liking to go outside. Personally, I thrive in the outdoors, especially when I'm immersed in nature. The feel of the sun on my face, the sounds of birds chirping, and the beauty of the world around me are all things I cherish deeply. I truly couldn't imagine spending most of my life indoors.

For clarity's sake, I'm diapered 24/7, currently wearing Tena Active Slip Ultima, and it hasn't ever stopped me from venturing outdoors and enjoying all that Mother Nature has to offer.

Having said that, I respect and have compassion for everyone's choices and understand that we all have our reasons and preferences. Life is a personal journey, and each one of us must walk our own path. So while I encourage everyone to occasionally step outside and take in the beauty of the world, I also honor and respect how each of you chooses to live. Stay true to yourselves!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dee Cee said:

Let me tell you , something , Dh , it is way worse , out there , than you might believe ! Bank that , you’re supposed to believe in scripture , there are verses ,in the New Testament, that sound just like ,some of the worst ,head lines , ever written , in the history of man ! And if you read it and are afraid , we’ll you better , check and do something , about yer house cleaning, cause it’s all coming real close , to the second coming , and if it happened this weekend , it would not surprise me one bit ! But the good news is , there will be -0- , zip , no , any , Christian’s on earth , after the rapture , as we , they will be joined with our dear lord up in the clouds , and  be with him , when , he comes down thru the clouds , with that sword , of fire in his mouth ! We will all. Join him in the clouds ! No more , pain , fear , loneliness, as we will be right beside him , as his righteous children !  I believe that , like I know , Monday comes the next day after , Sunday ! Fact ! ! ! So , if you doubt ,don’t be afraid , ask and you will see ! It’s all true ! Stay in the word , because those who are of faith , will answer to the sound of his voice ! And like you , I don’t waste any time watchin , ANY NEWS , as it’s all earthly , and they aren’t tellin us the truth , just trying to make their , earthly points ! 

i dont believe the rapture will happen, it was a dilusion of margaret mcdonald in the 1830, and she said when it came to her, it felt evil, God dont do evil, satan does. the word "rapture" is nowhere in the bible, none of the texts, the bad one shows up at the 6th trump, and His Majesty Jesus shows up at the 7th, for heaven on earth.