LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a diaper can, bin or pail, and if so, do you enjoy emptying it?

Do you have a diaper can, bin or pail, and if so, do you enjoy emptying it?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have a diaper can, bin or pail, and if so, do you enjoy emptying it?

• No, I don't have a dedicated diaper can, pail or bin.
    • Yes, I have a dedicated diaper can or pail, and in some weird way, yes, I enjoy emptying it.
    • Yes, I have a dedicated diaper can or pail, but, no, I don't particularly enjoy emptying it.
    • I have a dedicated diaper can or pail, but my caregiver/spouse/parent/big is the one who empties it.

I have a diaper can in my a bedroom walk-in closet, a space occupied primarily by my belongings. My wife goes in there to throw laundry into a hamper, but she has a separate wall-length wardrobe that is mostly her stuff, so I get primary use of the closet. I empty it on average twice a week, so it usually has about 10 or so diapers in it. I usually take the garbage bag out of the kitchen when it is full; the plastic bin it's in is about two thirds the capacity of the bag, so when I pull it out, I have a half to two-thirds full garbage bag, that I then top up with my diapers. 

Every time I empty it, I feel a sense of satisfaction that, I'm sure, would be peculiar to the non-initiated, who would probably mostly focus on the smell of stale diapers. But for me, the act of emptying that can is an affirmation that I'm a person who wears diapers - I then lug a dozen or so pounds of evidence to this effect out to the garage. 

SO, my question to the Diaperati is, do you have a dedicated diaper disposal device, and if so, do you derive satisfaction from emptying it, or is it just a chore that carries with it a nasal assault? 

• Like 2

No, I use a we bag. a king pillow cover made of thick plastic with a zipper that can hold a few days worth of changes

• Like 3

@Little Sherri

I have a Jannabelle Disposal can by Akord.  I also have the refills I need to use because of my incontinence.  I empty it usually on Sundays, and I don't mind doing it, because it's a part of being disabled, as well as incontinent.  

Brian

• Like 1

I originally got a Diaper Genie just because I liked the baby aspects of it.    I then switched to the Janibell.   I just put regular Kirkland (Costco) tall kitchen cans with it.

It's really just a practical thing.   Got to toss the used ones somewhere.  

• Like 1

I have a diaper pail but haven’t used it in a while; it’s currently up in the loft, and before you ask yes I emptied it before putting it up there.

Personally I found it took up too much space and other than the novelty of having one I couldn’t see much point in it.

I have adult sized scented diaper bags which work in covering up the smell, so I usually stick my used diapers in those and chuck them in the regular old bin.

It is quite satisfying changing the bin bag though, not because of diapers just in general but the outdoor wheelie bin smells gross and I have a phobia of the smell so always hold my breath before opening it.

Also here's a fun factoid: garbage bags are a Canadian invention.

• Like 3

This year I bought a odor reducing tall kitchen trash can that I use as a diaper pail because I knew that I was going to wear diapers more frequently. It's sitting in the corner, between my desk and the wall and I don't smell a thing. So it works well. No, I don't enjoy emptying it because requires carrying a heavy trash bag full of used diapers.

• Like 2

I have a diaper pail AND a "diaper bag" in my bathroom.  I am double-diapered in cloth diapers at night, and my diaper pail will hold about 5 nights worth of diapers before I have to wash a load. Regarding "Diaper pail odor"... Yes there is a strong, wet diaper-ammonia odor when I empty my diaper pail into the washing machine. Every time I smell it, it reminds me that I am a diapered bedwetter and probably always will be.

Regarding my "Diaper bag",  I wear disposable diapers in the daytime. When I change my diaper, I roll it up tight, and use the tapes on one side to seal the diaper shut. I then put it in a plastic trash bag in the corner of the bathroom.  I use a twist-tie to keep the bag closed. After about 3 days and 8 to 10 diapers, I toss the bag in the dumpster, and start another bag.

• Like 2

I do have a dedicated pail, bucket for my cloth inserts. I use a kinda baby blanket only cotton , the ones about 2' square, so they dry very quickly. That's  my insert, they soak up well, and are cheap at second hand stores. I soak them in a 5 gallon bucket with a little bit of bleach and about every 3 days I wash them. Now all my disposable diapers that I put the inserts into, I bag them up once a day and toss them in the outside trash can.

• Like 2

I mostly wear cloth diapers at night.  during the morning shower, i rinse out the night diaper and hang to  dry for the next night use.  I do not have a diaper pail.

• Like 2

I have two buckets with lids in the outhouse, by the washing machine.  Then I've got a dry bag that lives in the bathroom.  When there's just me and Mummy here it's on the bathroom floor, and when there's anyone else here it lives in the hidden cupboard under the bath.  So my wet nappies go in the dry bag, then every morning I take them down and put them in a bucket.  And every two days I wash my nappies.  It's all got to be done, and I pretty much do it all, although Mummy will take the washed nappies out of the machine and put them in the dryer sometimes.  And sometimes she folds them up when they're dry.

No, I don't get any pleasure out of it - it's just got to be done.  It's a grown-up thing.

• Like 3

I have many diaper pails set up around the house. Many times, when it's full, I have to take it out and often in just a diaper and T-shirt. I have one set up in my bedroom, bathroom, and in the kitchen area.

• Like 1

i enjoy it as much as i enjoy taking out any other trash in the house .. i will say i do enjoy on trash day having no wet diapers in the house for bout a half hour 

• Like 1

I just use the trash bin in my bathroom. I use odor containment bags (BOS or OdorNo) to control the smell.  I let myself get lazy far too often, so the bin will fill... and then overfill.   When I finally get the will to collect the trash, it's the bathroom that's collected first so the heavy stuff is on the bottom.  And sometimes it's damned heavy.  Between that, the small bins around the house and then the kitchen, I can usually fill one of the oversize (33 gal) trash bags each week.

But otherwise, nothing just for used diapers. 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I just use the trash bin in my bathroom. I use odor containment bags (BOS or OdorNo) to control the smell.  I let myself get lazy far too often, so the bin will fill... and then overfill.   When I finally get the will to collect the trash, it's the bathroom that's collected first so the heavy stuff is on the bottom.  And sometimes it's damned heavy.  Between that, the small bins around the house and then the kitchen, I can usually fill one of the oversize (33 gal) trash bags each week.

But otherwise, nothing just for used diapers. 

My daily disposable diapers bag, is generally 10 pounds so I would be able to fill a large trash bag in a week also. But for my wife, I like to keep the smelly stuff to a min, if I was single I would have a smelly pee bed and smelly house. And experiment with some other kinds of diaper play with diaper guys...........???

I have a kitchen size bin that I put my cloth items in and while I don’t get excited emptying it, I do try to fill it as full as I can before I have to empty it. I have yet to fill it to the top because I have been using disposables when I go out.

• Like 1

My wife and I roll up our disposable diapers and put them in a small plastic bag and knot the bag good and throw them in the kitchen trash barrel. I don't understand how anyone can keep a weeks worth of used disposables in one trash bag. We have weighed our used diapers and they are often 4 pounds or more. It only takes a couple changes each to get the trash bag only half full yet too heavy to keep using. We have a 13 gallon waste basket with a lid but we use heavy black 30 gallon trash bags in it because the white thin 13 gallon trash bags would never take the weight without ripping apart. Plus the white bags show what's inside too readily.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 3

I have a diaper container in the garage for my night cloth diapers, I wash them once a week, I enjoy the shameful smell of my naughty bed wetting and need of diapers every night. My daytime disposals go in a plastic bag and into a trash can I have in the garage also, emptied once a week also. 

I have a can in the bathroom with a snap- on lid that contains my wet cloth diapers before washing. Sometimes I throw used disposable on their too,  but usually those get bagged up and thrown out as needed 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Gejoe said:

I have a diaper container in the garage for my night cloth diapers, I wash them once a week, I enjoy the shameful smell of my naughty bed wetting and need of diapers every night. My daytime disposals go in a plastic bag and into a trash can I have in the garage also, emptied once a week also. 

Do you soak the cloth diapers in water/bleach? or just leave them in an open pail? 

On 11/1/2023 at 12:26 PM, foreverdl said:

Do you soak the cloth diapers in water/bleach? or just leave them in an open pail? 

They are in a closed container pee soaked, during the summer I hang them out to dry then put them in my container

I have a diaper pail at work that they installed when the cleaners started complaining about the weight of the trash bags in the regular paper towel bins. I used those to throw away my wet diapers..

At first they placed it in the toilet where I often went. But after the pandemic, when I went back to working from the office, they apparently decided this belonged in the disabled toilet, so now I have to go there to change my diapers. I'm okay with it. It is quite roomy, which makes changing diapers a lot easier. The only downside is that colleagues see me going in there and given that I am a fairly strong built and fit man, that probably aroused some suspicion. But hey, incontinence can happen to anyone, right?  :D 

I was about to buy a diaper pail for home use, but that was when my youngest son was planning to leave my house. Then I would have been the only one in the house and free to do whatever I wanted with my diaper play. But since he moved back in with me, due to a breakdown in his relationship, I have decided to continue using waste bags in my wardrobe for the time being.

I have to throw it away every week, otherwise the waste bag will tear under its own weight. In my village we have to use underground residual waste containers that are located at the entrance to our neighborhood. So when I drive to work at the end of each work week, I throw the bag with diaper waste in the back of my car, then first go to one of those underground containers and throw it away there. .

12 hours ago, Gejoe said:

They are in a closed container pee soaked, during the summer I hang them out to dry then put them in my container

I would think without soaking in bleach water they would mold or dry soo bad you would not get them clean?

2 hours ago, foreverdl said:

I would think without soaking in bleach water they would mold or dry soo bad you would not get them clean?

Never been a problem, and since I can no longer cum they come out of the dryer white and soft.