LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How do you take it?

DailyDi

Regular with 2 sugers and milk

Hey: I'm just a regular guy

One can also "take gas"; or as they sayin Portuguese "Toma gaz!"

55 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I have my coffee as a latte, double-shot coffee with frothed milk on top no sugar or syrup.

I have a Fracino Cherub coffee machine which gives me the privilege of being able to enjoy the fancy coffee like you get at a real coffee shop.

That sounds very fancy ashy!?? Sounds delicious too!?♥️?☺️?

• Like 2
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

You're coffee that is?

I add cream, which is already sweetened, so no added sugar.

Poured into a large mug, three table spoons of artificial sweetener, a couple dashes of powdered creamer, a five second long squirt of chocolate syrup, and a ten second long squirt of caramel syrup...think I'll go make some right now. #ImprovisedCaramelMochaLatte 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Ordinarily, I useTasters's Choice House. When I makemy own  I use a half and half blend of "Breakfast Blend" light roast for body and espresso, super dark roast, regular grind for tang, 1 old style scoop (2 tblspoons) per cup. I use a Percolator. I do that for severalreasons 1. I can clean EVERY part of the coffee pot individually to be sure I got it all cleaned rather than what you have to do with Mr. Coffee's which has parts you can't get at. 2. I use a stainless steel percolator. 3. I control every part of the process like the temperature 195 to 205 degress,averaging 200. With a Mr. Coffee, the water is brought to temperature then let go onto the grounds.  You do not know how much heat is lost or how much is absorbed by the grounds. the way I do it, the inside of the pot is humidified and heated to the right amount. Using both light and dark roast means I do not compromise on flavor which would be the  case with a medium roast. I can tell when it is done right by the smell. so I do not over-brew or under brew

I have used the Mr. Coffee type units professionally. However those were all metal and use a special grind (I would think anywhere from fine to Turkish) and roast. I also find the 1 tblspoon of  coffee per cup that is reccomended these  days to be weak

espresso, mocha syrup, caramel syrup, sugar, whipped cream and a mocha drizzle on top. sometimes an extra shot of espresso.  (Really, it's a mystery why my diet fails) But I usually just get a chai tea latte with an extra shot of chai. 

00ac45d0-391a-0132-4108-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not a huge coffee drinker except for breakfast where I have one of those fancy barista things.  I just have a flat white, no sugar.  I tried doing cappuccino with the thing but swiftly tired of cleaning milk off the ceiling ?

11 minutes ago, oznl said:

I tried doing cappuccino with the thing but swiftly tired of cleaning milk off the ceiling

My experience as well. During the week I just drink Keurig dark roast Costco brand coffee with a splash of cream. On the weekends I’ll make an espresso or cafe Americano and sit with it for a bit. My daughter found a TikTok of people running brown sugar through their espresso machines, so lately, they’ve had a sweet taint to them. 

in the morning: black, no sugar, a little bit of cold water.

in the evening: white(soy milk), 1 sugar, served with a pastry/cake, biscuit or candy

i HATE flavorings in my coffee, caramel lattes, pumpkin spice etc, but a Thai coffee is nice, they add cardamon and sweetened condensed milk, but still has a distinct coffee taste.

17 hours ago, Dubious said:

Brown sugar, coffee, Jameson whiskey and then some cream on top. 

that's sounds really yummy, I've never thought of putting brown sugar in my coffee.

i've heard about it, i never tried it, as i've never tried whiskey.

definitely going to try your recipe, after seeing your post

18 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Google "Irish Coffee" 

On 1/12/2023 at 4:56 PM, beallucanb said:

Nothing, I don't drink coffee or tea, tasted both when I was a kid hated both, one taste was enough for me.

Amen brother!

?‍♂️

• Like 1