LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Go Diapers

DailyDi

Two specific diapers spring to mind of something I would not wear

The REARZ night briefs

premium_nights_rectangle_copy__40334.167

Jet black diapers just look wrong to me and stupid.

The next diaper that sprang to mind taking the prize for printed diapers

Bambino Red Bearon

REDBEARON-2_bc203815-80b9-4a89-b9ac-43ab

That design is just awful and the teddy bear on the front looks like cheap shitty clip art from the 90s or something: if they were a car they'd be the Pontiac Aztek.

• Like 2

For me it would probably be green or light blue, just because those are the type of diapers I wore after I outgrew regular baby diapers and were those cheap medical diapers that weren't very good quality at all. I'm not sure what brand the green ones were.??? But they were awful and didn't hold very much poo-poo.??????

• Like 3

Only diaper I didn't like to wear is Megamax Black, cause it looked too much like underwear, but it looks nice on some people with black lingerie. 
Its more a BDSM diaper than ABDL diaper. 

• Like 3

For me it depends a lot on the print itself and the layout of the print. Like the Bambino Red Bearon. I love the idea. Hate the execution. The layout is not bad, but the cartoon print just doesn't do it. It's like someone high up in the chain of command just threw their hands up, shrugged, and said "eh, sure, whatever YOLO idgaf"  

• Like 3
4 hours ago, DailyDi said:

What colors or prints would you NOT wear on diapers?

For me, Green. Depends killed green for me.

Out of curiosity what do you think of ABU Little Paws. Easily one of my favorites....but green?

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, DAQ said:

Out of curiosity what do you think of ABU Little Paws. Easily one of my favorites....but green?

Not a fan. I prefer the ABU Space and Peek ABUs though I haven't gotten to try the Peek ABUs yet.

• Like 3

While Ido not wear printed or colored diapers. The question does apply to rubber panties since they are part of my babydoll so thematter of whatkinds of babydolls I would not wear. Black or teddy bear pritns. I would wear girlish things like flowers, dollies, fairy (not the little bug-people) and things like that. Nothing boyish or neutral

Just wanted to add- though I do like the black MegaMax diapers and Go Supreme pullups (got some in my closet right now), they're great for goth babies. Or for Halloween- get some Halloween stickers from the dollar store + black diaper= customized Halloween diaper! :D

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Dubious said:

Only diaper I didn't like to wear is Megamax Black, cause it looked too much like underwear, but it looks nice on some people with black lingerie. 
Its more a BDSM diaper than ABDL diaper. 

Yeah that's true! I always felt that way when looking at it.?? Definitely DOESN'T feel like a baby diaper, to me at least.???

• Like 1

Black. A black diaper just seems wrong. 

Not sure if you wanted to include theoretical colors or patterns, but here are a few.

Tartan, even if it is your families colors.

Paisley.

Orange, brown, yellow is kind of silly. 

What I would like is some nice baby blue ones.

• Like 2

I've nothing against black, although I've never actually worn them.  I'd draw the line at camo though. Other than that, I'm OK with anything that keeps me from leaking to the outside world.  As a little baby boy I'm not that keen on pink, but if Mummy wanted me in pink That's what I'd wear.  I've still got favourites of course.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, gmcchamp99 said:

Avacado green.. Like the appliance color from the 60's and 70's

While you are at it, how about the copper appliance color from the 60's?  Not good for a diaper!  Me, I like my diapers white but will also wear pale blue and beige for low end diapers that I can get at Goodwill.  NEVER PINK!!  I don't like baby prints but medical diapers with their logos like Abena, Molicare and Tena are OK.  I'd wear Rearz Lil Rebels with the skull and crossbones but way to expensive for what I would get out of them.  I do like the looks of the black Mega Max and would get them if the Supremes came in that color.  Maybe the tie dye if Supremes came in that color as well.  It's not that I would ever not wear those colors.  If I found someone was giving away or selling Pink Mega Max diapers for $3 a package, of course I'd take advantage of that.  I just wouldn't choose them in that color otherwise.

• Like 1

I'm definitely not into pink. 

4 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Bambino first abdl diapers, the ones with the footprint on them and the rearz one with the sculls. Wtf???

You may be thinking of the Rearz Spoiled.  Bambino never had a footprint design.

51i2MXtFB%252BL._AC_SX466_.jpg&f=1&nofb=

8 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

What I would like is some nice baby blue ones.

NRU now has their STR8UP and Dotty Diaper has their "Plain and Simple" in baby blue.  

https://www.nru.co.uk/nru-str8up-blue

https://www.thedottydiapercompany.co.uk/product/plain-and-simple-blue-6000ml/

Dotty Diaper you can buy through Etsy (shipping is a killer).   Some NRU items are available from Tykables (Little Rascals and STR8UP white, but not the blue ones) and NRU web site shows out of stock on the blue.

I wouldn't wear a pink, girly diaper.  I love the Little Pawz diaper,  but don't like the Space diaper.  I do like some of the other space themed diapers like the Catstronaut. 

• Like 1

Totally agree with black, and I would also add red, violet (the latter two especially if it's a saturated color). It just doesn't look right on a diaper. It tries to be two incompatible things at once.

And, yellow or brown - these colors are not supposed to be on the outer side of a diaper ...

On 1/6/2023 at 5:41 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

For me it depends a lot on the print itself and the layout of the print. Like the Bambino Red Bearon. I love the idea. Hate the execution. The layout is not bad, but the cartoon print just doesn't do it. It's like someone high up in the chain of command just threw their hands up, shrugged, and said "eh, sure, whatever YOLO idgaf"  

The side panel graphics on the RB are a definite fail.  They did a better job with Contraptor. 

On 1/6/2023 at 6:05 PM, DAQ said:

And while I do like them, I still recall a not so flattering comment about their side panels:  cheap throw-away picnic table cover.

4 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

The side panel graphics on the RB are a definite fail.  They did a better job with Contraptor. 

And while I do like them, I still recall a not so flattering comment about their side panels:  cheap throw-away picnic table cover.

Weirdly, I like the fact that they have kinda gaudy side panels. But then again I am that weird guy who likes patterns on patterns wearing my Tykables shortalls and shirts because it feels more childish like a little kid that dressed themselves for the first time.

• Like 1

I wouldn't wear either Bambino Catstronaut or Rearz Rebel Black. Both are the ugliest ABDL diapers that have ever existed. For the Catstronaut diapers, the characters and items on the white part of the diaper looks crudely drawn and the colored paw prints doesn't look good against the medium blue wings. The black skulls and bones on Rebel Black diapers looks creepy to me.

• Like 1