LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For 80's Kids

DailyDi

1 hour ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

A for me. I may NOT be a '80s kid, but I'm DEFINITELY one at heart!???????☺️??♥️??

I might have said A if it wasn't for the diet Pepsi. diet drinks are nasty

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I might have said A if it wasn't for the diet Pepsi. diet drinks are nasty

Yeah, usually. Although, I'm good with whatever. Most of the time.????☺️? I especially like Big Red!??????

• Like 2

I'll take C!!!! One of my all time favorite movies ever. I've been in the high school where it was filmed too. I don't drink any soda but I did back them and Mountain Dew was the best. Doritos seal the deal because I hate barbecue chips and Pringles.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 2
10 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Definitely B for me. I had a serious ecto cooler addiction and loved Ghostbusters.

311147952_3318319758406393_2876686274234544233_n.jpg

I would have to go with "D" haven't seen a Cheetos bag that look that and Coke is still the best karate kid was Cobra Kai series on Netflix is pretty good though.

2 hours ago, kristipowders said:

Definitely A for me, althought could do without the crappy pepsi lol.  Im a dedicated Coke drinker :)  But Back to the Future?? Absolutely!!

Down with Pepsi. Coke is the true Cola.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, kristipowders said:

Definitely A for me, althought could do without the crappy pepsi lol.  Im a dedicated Coke drinker :)  But Back to the Future?? Absolutely!!

Yeah DEFINITELY! I could watch that all day!???????♥️??? LOL!??????

Remember, us people with Diabetes need the sugar free stuff!  Once you get used to diet cola, a sip of the regular stuff makes you think you swallowed a spoon full of sugar, and not in the Mary Poppins' sense!  As for me, I like Diet Coke but I'll take a Pepsi Free ("if you want a Pepsi, you'll have to pay for it" in keeping with the Back To The Future theme!)  Oh, and "You in the navy?  What's with the life preserver?"

36 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

BTW... Pepsi Free wasn't a diet drink.  It was just Pepsi minus the caffeine. 

Oh, that would be okay then. Though Ecto Cooler was still my fav.

I didn't drink anything but Coke, so that's D.  But I didn't Karate Kid.   We thought Breakfast Club was a classic film (it is- despite the shallow characters),  but Ghost Busters was my favorite and I've always loved Pringles.   The 15-year-old is appalled that I would get Pepsi (or Pepsi Free), but the 53-year-old me is that it is just another form of carbonated sugar water