LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best cheap diapers for 12 month diaper program

Was not sure where to put this post at so I decided to put it here, is there any non abdl diapers that are good for going 24/7? Since I want to become incontinent ,basically incontinence diapers or anything that can absorb pee and poop alot, I hope this made sense.

• Like 1

I go with north shore for my diapers. Granted they are not super cheap. Xp medical has some good diapers you could try. Most ABDL companies also have plan white diapers you can get that help you stay incognito. I like the Mag Max myself. They are good for both pee and poop. 

• Thanks 2

Generally speaking, I’ve found cheap diapers to be a false economy for 24/7 usage.  You just end up using more of them and leaking a lot.

For me, the most economical solution is to use high capacity nappies for long shifts.  Most days I only use TWO nappies: a day one and a night one.  You need to be comfortable “wearing wet” for this but that doesn’t bother me.  I’m shaved down there and use some rash cream at every change.

If you have to deal with dirty diapers though this might change things.  You can stay in a wet diaper pretty much up to the point of leaking with no dramas.  A dirty diaper needs to be changed pretty much immediately if not for the comfort of bystanders then for your skin.

Of the non-ABDL variants, I use Abena L4 + booster or Rearz Hybrid Elite during the day and BetterDry at night.  If it’s an alcohol night, I might include a booster with the BetterDry.  I'd give the Megamax a go but they are prohibitively expensive down here in Australia.

For a “short shift” diaper, I might use a  Molicare Elastic

• Like 2

@Diaper Duck

your best bet are the following diapers in this order:  all of these are available on Amazon

One:  North Shore mega Max (these being the most expensive on the list)

Two:  North Shore supreme diapers

Three:  abena M4 plastic backed diapers

Brian

PS: I've used every one of these

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional Information
  • Thanks 1

Personally, I have pared my choices down to basically 2 brands, Better Drys and Seni.  BetterDrys ( origional) I love because they hold a lot and I can get 8 hours wear easilly. ?? They came out with a "Better dry Day" which is a bit thinner, ( more descreet) and is designed for more daytime wear, as opposed to the origional better dry, which is intended for more night usage.....not that it matters.

Seni, both the quatros and supers are wonderful.....and economical!! ?? The quatros hold a lot, are cloth backed, ( and dont leak!) And last me a good long time. They are a very good quality product. The supers hold a flood or 2, and dont last as long due to being thinner, but both are insanely comfy, and very reasonably priced. They, like Beter Drys are available at most on-line places.....xpmedical, llmedical, etc. 

I have tried many brands, and yes the "ABDL brands" are wonderful.....but expensive.? so going the non abdl route just makes sense. Northshore care is another vendor mentioned with wonderful products of high quality! ??

But, in the long run..... This is just something you nedd to find out for yourself. Get samples if possible, try everything you can, and experiment. What I or anyone else here 'recomends', is just from our own experiances, and we found what "we" like....but you might like something different.... Much of this also depends on finances, available storage, and other practical things that must be considered. 

It just comes down to what you like, and what you can afford. Going 24/7 is a tough task...and can get expensive. 

Shop around, ask more questions, ( which is what we are here for ?) and carry on with the process of finding your desired product and pursuing your goal....

Good luck!!

Qwack

• Like 3

I wear Dry 24/7 as my regular diaper because I need a good diaper but want to keep my costs reasonable. It was also nice when I went to the hospital in an ambulance two different times because it's plain white. I would have been embarrassed in an ABDL diaper.

Hugs,

Freta

My vote is on North Shore Supremes, they may not seem the cheapest but are actually really good.

shipping from north shore is also discreet.

I wear mega max at work myself as I don’t want to risk leaks but I wear the supremes a lot at home and in public

Personally I prefer megamax because you don't have to change them at work. It can get pretty soggy towards the end of the day but some dark pants 2 sizes up should be ok. Also, while they're dry they're pretty discreet, don't make much noise for a plastic backed, and the tapes do not come loose. $3 a diaper when ordered a case at a time and 4 color options

Whatever you choose, buy by the case, its always a huge money saver!
Even if you don't end up going 24/7, having some around all the time will be nicer than anxiously waiting on your next shipment.

Also, it helps to have more than one "mainstay" that you can fall back on. My personal go-to's are the BetterDrys (they fit me so well and are so good that they've kinda spoiled me for anything else tbh...), but I could absolutely deal with things like Molicares, Abenas, ConfiDrys, Northshore Supremes, and even some Tena products if I needed to. Try as many kinds as you can! 

I would NOT rely on things like the Trests, Forsite, or Beyond XP5000s though, as they seem to routinely run out of stock everywhere. 

Also, watch the "Diaper Hot-Sheet" thread, which is always an excellent breakdown of the current prices per diaper, as well as the cheapest suppliers to buy from.

Also, watch for sales! Recently, some of the bigger companies (ABU/Rearz) are having, or have had, some great sales. I just picked up a case (3 packs) of the Mermaid Tales at only 99 bucks, when a single pack is normally $55, which I think is a pretty good deal.

Seni Quattro and Seni Super as mention in this three are both my regular diapers, they are well build, and especially the Quattro holds a lot without being too bulky when wet.

On 9/18/2022 at 11:32 AM, BabyJune said:

Wear cloth diapers.

Those ARE the best cheap diapers

Agree with the cloth or legit diaper. Part of the heart of the program is trusting to let go. What happens to many of us is when we feel the diaper starting to spill and leak, we clamp down to stop the flow because we don’t want wet pants, especially when with others around.

better a more conspicuous bulge than wet pants. While I never progressed to the anti flood state, I know if you eventually get to the point that of small voids and never a full bladder void, you could do cheaper diapers. But if you flood, you are better served with a high capacity diaper.

• Like 1

I keep things really cheap with wearing 24/7. I do a few things that save me a lot of money:

1 - I wear cloth at night and sometimes during the day. The upfront cost of cloth diapers can be a lot but it saves money in the long run. I wear cloth about 60% of the time.

2 - I buy cheap diapers from thrift stores for $3-4 a bag. They may be thin and don't hold much but to make them work so much better, I double them; I cut slits in the inner layer so it seeps into the outer layer. Depending on the brand, this can make the cheap diapers just as effective as premium disposables.

3 - I save my premium disposable diapers for weekends or special occasions.

By doing this I only have to spend 30 cents a day most days for diapers. It's only when I start wearing the premium disposables that it cost a lot more.

• Like 2