LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any favorite cartoons?^^

TomBoyAB

Hey guys!

Been gone for awhile, decided to try and get back on here since it makes me feel happy ?

Anyway, wanted to break the ice ^^

Any favorite cartoons?

My more recent favorites are Gravity Falls, Craig of the Creek and Owl House ^^

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, BabyCat2 said:

I love the classic nick Jr, disney, and cartoon network

@BabyCat2@DailyDi

I'm old school: give me things like Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner, Sylvester and tweety, Spiderman, the Hulk, Superman, super friends: and things like Shazam live action series and the secrets of isis live action series.You can never ever forget those cartoons from merry melodies on down , or what it was like to be a kid on Saturday morning when you would get up early just to watch cartoons . Those days are gone, because everybody decides that cartoons are bad for kids or something, and they're not on any TV channel for very long, so on Saturday and Sunday mornings they have these two or three hour kid blocks where they just have EI programming, to cover all of that . There are a lot of things that are on TV that are a lot worse than what I used to watch , but I guess everybody has their own favorite cartoons . I just wish they would bring some of them back , or have a channel where you can watch them all for free like on Roku?

I love it when Bugs Bunny gets even with his adversaries! That's the fun part! Or when Sylvester and tweety end up having a chasing or something and one of them ends up dealing with someone or when when granny would get after Sylvester like for example when she's talking about violin strings and turning Sylvester into a violin string he he he!

Every generation has their cartoons that they like, and I understand that. When you have grown up with so many good cartoons, there are so many out there, but they're hard to find, and sometimes, it would be fun to just sit and watch cartoons for 10/12/14 hours.

Brian

• Like 3

M.A.S.K, he-man, thundercats(old and new but not thundercats roar, its an abomination), bravestarr, C.O.P.S, captain n:the gamesmaster, smurfs, snorks, the monchichis, the real ghostbusters, filmations ghostbusters, superman and batman the animated series(s), batman beyond, justice league, justice league unlimited.

7 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

In no particular order for me; Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Doug, Rugrats, Rocket Power, Hey Arnold, Chowder, The Amazing World of Gumball.

All good ones!

• Like 1

For me She-ra(the 1983 version), He-man(the 1983 version), M.A.S.K, Bucky O’Hare and the ? Wars, C.O.P.S., Bionic Six, TMNT (The 1990 version I believe), Megaman, Samurai Pizza Cats, Pole Position, Jem and the Hologram, Thundercats (the 1985 version), And Transforms G1.

• Like 1

Seems like there should be a lot.  But I only have a few that I keep going back to.

• The Angry Beavers
  • The Tick (animated series from '93)
  • Pinky and the Brain
  • Animaniacs
  • The Simpsons
  • Futurama
  • Family Guy
  • Archer
  • South Park
  • Disenchantment (on Netflix)

Of course, I do still occasionally watch the vintage Looney Tunes (I bought multiple DVD sets after all).

Hmm...some of my favorite cartoons that I still watch today.... the original powerpuff girls, daria, cow and chicken, old school looney tunes, Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Gravity Falls, pirates of dark water, and from when I was a kid- the original thunder cats, she ra, he man. and a crap ton of anime. sooo much anime. 

• Like 1

Man, when I was a kid.  The Flintstones, Jetsons, Yogi Bear and friends, Huckleberry Hound and all the cartoons shown on kid show.  Clutch Cargo, Sinbad jr., Beany and Ceacle, Dick Tracy, so many I don't even remember.

• Thanks 2