LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do people do this?

Look at threads like "A Hint of Diaper" Then it just grows from there as the thrill monster starts needing bigger and more daring escapades, and since the smaller ones were successful, there is no reason to believe that the larger ones will not be. It is like drugs, as you acclimate to the present dosage, you need larger ones to be effective. Niether the Romans, the Ottomans nor the Britishstarted out as continent-size empires

It has nothing to do with the size of the intellect In fact, the "smarter" you are the more you think you can pull it off

To him prob the thrill of doing someting at the risk of getting court, doing it he may have have not got court doing it a few times, this time he did. Adrenaline  rush.

23 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

"A male walking around in a diaper looks suspect" So diaper girls are okay?

Depending on what your into I guess 

6 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Look at threads like "A Hint of Diaper" Then it just grows from there as the thrill monster starts needing bigger and more daring escapades, and since the smaller ones were successful, there is no reason to believe that the larger ones will not be. It is like drugs, as you acclimate to the present dosage, you need larger ones to be effective. Niether the Romans, the Ottomans nor the Britishstarted out as continent-size empires

It has nothing to do with the size of the intellect In fact, the "smarter" you are the more you think you can pull it off

This same guy apparently super glued a pacifier in and had to go to the ER to have it removed, im going to say he’s not the brightest crayon in the crayon box…

He’s obviously doing it for attention but this just makes the public opinion on ABDL worse then it is 

Can understand that people want to have a little bit of a “thrill“ and do something that is a little out of the ordinary, because of the fact that they want to do something a little “on the edge“. Have no objection to this, but actions like this put the community at a negative disadvantage, because some people do not understand the reasoning behind such actions. If someone actually understood why someone wanted to do that, that would be one thing, but when people do things like this, it brings negative attention to our Community, and everybody thinks that we’re already “crazy“ as it is, even though we’re not crazy. We are humans like everybody else, and we have feelings and impulses and thoughts and everything else – what do you means is that everybody does things in a different way, believes different things, and does things different ways.

there are times when doing something like this would not be out of the ordinary. I’ve had friends that were diapers in the first place, and that’s because of their disability, or because they are incontinent or immobile. It is normal for them to wear diapers, and that is awesome as well, because that is the way they are. No one is going to make fun of them, because anyone that does looks like a fool. I have always been one of the ones that would support anyone who hast to wear diapers because of their incontinence or because of disability, because they have no choice. As I said, part of the allure i’m doing this may be that they think that they are “getting away with something“ or trying to do something that is “on the edge“ because that gives them the thrill. People who do this for the thrill, May feel good, but I can guarantee you that their actions can be caused for negative reactions.

I have seen many stories of people around here in Vermont: some of them may be considered a little “off“ because they have been caught in differing towns in the state of Vermont, and they go around trying to get attention just like these stories defect. I have Seen at least three instances in the steak, where an individual is moving around cities in the state, and they walk up to someone on the street, and they ask “will you change my diaper”. I’ve had heard of this at least three times, and I’m sure there are other people who may not be “All their” so they get sent to the state hospitals in the areas where they reside. I’m not sure if people do this for the thrill, or because of the fact that they think that they’re a little bit twisted, and they get their kicks this way.

I do not understand why someone would want to go to such lengths to be able to enjoy the fetish, by parading around, and putting themselves on display in this way. It is one thing if we had 10 people from DD and we were all in a particular place, such as @AwakenEvilWhen he decides to have one of his “house parties”. When something is going on like this, it is more common for us to be comfortable with each other, and being comfortable around each other –. Once we end up getting used to where we are, and who we are around, we would be able to be more comfortable walking around within the building, or being around people who enjoy wearing diapers or engaging in the lifestyle, as either a DL, a n AB , Or whatever else we may identify us. Using this as an example, after a while I would be comfortable enough, and I probably wouldn’t have to worry about what would happen if someone were to “find out about me or us“. If someone didn’t realize what the heck was going on, and we walked out in the middle of the street address this way, somebody would probably be wondering what the heck we were doing, so it would make us look silly and stupid. Not to say that being able to be ourselves is wrong, but I certainly would not want to be an exhibitionist out in the middle of the street, calling unnecessary attention to myself, if not necessary.

Now, as far as the gentleman who decided that he was going to “glue a pacifier into his mouth“ as @Little ChristinePoints out, This is just lunacy and stupidity. It is one thing if you were wearing a pacifier because you want to, or because it helps you, but if you were to walk into an emergency room because you have a pacifier stuck in your mouth, you would have to explain yourself very quickly and then you would probably embarrassed to no end.  If you want to wear a pacifier, that’s one thing, but it is extreme stupidity to glue it in your mouth so that you cannot remove it, and then expect to have to go to a medical facility to have it removed. Remember, there are people who live as adult babies, or diaper lovers, And they use other baby equipment on a regular basis, but I doubt very highly that are individuals who would put themselves on display and put themselves in a position where people would be questioning what the heck they’re doing, because that would put them in a very uncomfortable position. How a person like that could think that it is appropriate to do what he was doing, is beyond me. It’s just Silly.

what I think is important, is that everybody that is a member of this community, has morals and has standards, and they understand what would happen if they were placed in a very “Uncomfortable position“ they know how far they think they would be able to go without putting themselves at unnecessary risk, or unnecessary embarrassment. It would be one thing if we had 10 people that were going out and we all did the same thing, and we all make sure we’re going as a group, to a place where we can be ourselves, and let our hair down. It is quite another to be walking downtown, or to unnecessarily call attention to yourself just for you to see what “someone is going to do for reaction“.

there are limits to what people should do and what people should not: if where we were going in the example above was a place that I felt would be appropriate, it wouldn’t be a problem once I got there, but I wouldn’t put myself out there is a target for somebody to laugh at or to make fun of. It is bad enough that this fetish and all of its sub fetishes are put in a negative light because there is some idiot out there or some fool that makes all of us look bad. If you wanna wear diapers, if you want to suck pacifiers, if you want to drink out of a bottle, or use other baby equipment, that’s fine.  there are times and places for each one of these things to be done, but you also have to realize that there are other people in the communities that are not within our community, so we have to always make sure that whatever we do we have to make sure that we are respectful of those around us, last we end up being made fun of, or made examples of, and I would hate to have somebody think that “doing it for kicks“ gives them the Jolly’s.

sure, if I went to a place where I could let my hair down, and I could experience exactly what I wanted to as a fantasy, or as a reality, and the person that I was with I trusted, and I was safe, and I didn’t have to worry about what would happen either way, I probably would be OK, but when you have to be a member of a community, whether it be the community at large, or you’re a member of the fetish community, you have to practice discretion, because it would be almost as stupid as if I decided that I was going to grab my keys, wearing just my T-shirt and my shoes and socks, and nothing else, and then going down to a local business in town: I probably would be arrested for indecent exposure, and then I would be further embarrassed because my parents would be contacted because I would be jailed. People have to take this into consideration when they do what they do, but I think some of their “safety locks“ or their “logic circuits“ don’t compute that their actions have consequences, and simple consequences cause because of their actions can actually affect more than just them.

there are times I wish I could go to a place like I imagine, and just let my hair down, and do exactly what I describe: people that understand what I have gone through, or what we deal with as diaper wears, or incontinence, or disabled, or whatever. Most people do understand that, but I have a problem with people who are going out of their way to make themselves look silly, at the expense of people who enjoy the lifestyle, and that puts them in a bad light. There’s nothing wrong with somebody wearing a diaper, for example, and walking downtown, as I’ve done that myself. However, I’m not going to put a diaper on and then turn around and just have a diaper and a T-shirt on as I’m walking downtown. People may not understand why I do this, so I don’t do that. Yes, I need diapers, but I’m not going to place myself out on display for everybody to see, because it’s none of their business. People that know of my situation, that’s one thing, but I’m not going to put my self in a situation where I have a target on my back for people to make fun of or put me down.

I hope people understand my reasoning: it’s one thing if someone wants to wear a diaper, and they wearing them in a place that is appropriate, it’s quite another to be exhibitionist and walk downtown and show off. Some people may like that, but that does it make it look good for our community, so people have to use their heads.

hope that guy likes superglue because he’s gonna feel stupid! ?

Brian

• Like 1
10 hours ago, beallucanb said:

Moral of the story buy a pair of thin white nylon shorts, you want to show off diapers this can do it and be a law abiding citizen.

Moral of the story is "just DON'T" Do not be such a damn self-absorbed dweeb and force you kink on everone else and give the rest of us a bad name  Why start something that, if you give it any honest though, you can bet pounds to pancakes is going to end up badly? The title of the featured article is one of the things I label as a "standing head"; a headline that keeps recurring so the news orgs just keep it in reserv, ready to plug in at a moment's notice. It's lunatards like this that push otherwise decent but politically ignorant or naive folks over to the likes of Trump or Nixon; power-lusters who are wating to cash in on this sort of thing. I keep telling you that the thrill monster does not stay little and demandss more and more; bigger and bigger sacrifices until the inevitable happens as it eats away your judgment (observe how some persons use "being judgemental" as a curse. If they acted on it fully, they would be dead in two days, having failed to use judgement to tell the difference btween an apple and the deadly fruit of the yew tree and acting on that judgement: But even that epithet is judgemental: notice the moral fevor in the voice of the ones using it)

This is what happened to abortion rights. 33 years ago, when asked, do you tink the fetus is a living human being., instead of pointing to the science as was done in Roe v Wade. The "Pro-choice" side simply said. "We don't want to get involved in philosophy [and that is a direct quote in several cases, such as on the Gene Burnes Show; wkdays 10amd to 2pm WRKO 680 AM Boston MA c1984-93)]"; i.e. Nihilism, even though the facts were on their side. This conceded the argument to the "Pro-life" and they could construe the "Pro-choice"'ers as willing to condone mruder. Any person with a lick of integrity or rationality would vote for the "Pro-Life" side. A persons with priciples, even shallow or wrong pricniples, is better in the human sense than those with nonoe. Besides which, how can you be "pro-choice" when, by being a Nihilist, you make knowledge and therefore choice (since you must know what alternatives you are choosing among) impossible. In c2007, I wrote an essay "Losing Roe v Wade". That was locked in by 1990

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Do you think they are going to be any more understanding if they pointed to you?   Even the so-called "upstanding" AB/DLs that go on TV or social media aren't particularly well received outside the fet scene.

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Do you think they are going to be any more understanding if they pointed to you?   Even the so-called "upstanding" AB/DLs that go on TV or social media aren't particularly well received outside the fet scene.

Maybe not right away. But people might think, they (the community at large) aren’t all that bad, and aside from liking diapers, they are ordinary people like me. I won’t care about them liking diapers. As long as, it’s kept for themselves. 
Not many people want to be pointed at, singled out, and made to feel outside society. 

Crazies are going to do what they think is OK, no matter what anyone says, I would prefer to see someone with shorts on over a diaper, than just a diaper.

You are never changing the mind of anyone that thinks wearing a diaper is wrong, they are going to make a big stinkin' deal out of wearing a diaper no matter what is worn over it.

Yikes... call me crazy but I just don't think walking in public with only a diaper (or just nothing to cover your diaper at all) is a good idea. It gives ABDL a bad rep and is just embarrassing in general. I know if I were to go in public, I'd probably keep the diaper to myself. Most exposure would be the diaper poking out of my pants or my pants being tight enough to have the diaper bulging (which is unlikely to happen anyway), even then those would be unintentional.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, squishii said:

Yikes... call me crazy but I just don't think walking in public with only a diaper (or just nothing to cover your diaper at all) is a good idea. It gives ABDL a bad rep and is just embarrassing in general. I know if I were to go in public, I'd probably keep the diaper to myself. Most exposure would be the diaper poking out of my pants or my pants being tight enough to have the diaper bulging (which is unlikely to happen anyway), even then those would be unintentional.

I think as long as you have a diapie on in your backyard it's okay. But I'd say, to like the grocery store, then that's bad. Personally, I'm all for wearing diapies in public, but the only reason I wouldn't is for the sake of the other people. Besides that I would like my diapie sticking out in public in the back of my pants.????

• Like 2

This is specifically for those of us in the U.S. it by no means relates to people in any other country. It seems to me that most people love to claim their civil rights under the U.S. constitution. But many of those red blooded Americans are more than willing to pretend your rights don't exist when they are personally offended by your exercise of those rights. There is no shortage of people that want to take away a woman's right to an abortion based on their own religious views. Many of those same people want to make sure no one infringes on their right to carry a concealed weapon and use it to "stand their ground" if they are threatened in some way. My partner is a librarian and you wouldn't believe how many religious people want to ban books that they view as morally corrupt. Never mind your right to be an atheist and read books you find interesting. Everybody wants to exercise their freedom of speech but many of those people will not stand for your freedom of speech when they disagree with your opinion. We have the right to the pursuit of happiness as long as it doesn't infringe on other people's rights. Your right to not be offended by someone else's behavior is NOT guaranteed by the constitution! If someone goes out wearing a diaper or sucking on a pacifier too bad. They are not infringing on your right to look the other way. They are not infringing on your right to laugh at them. It doesn't matter if you think they are giving the rest of us a "bad name" you're entitled to your opinion, you have the right to voice that opinion but they still have the right to dress as they please. Relax and let them live their life. If you're working so diligently to hide the fact you're wearing diapers then they won't give you a bad name because no one will know you are one of us anyway ?

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

This is specifically for those of us in the U.S. it by no means relates to people in any other country. It seems to me that most people love to claim their civil rights under the U.S. constitution. But many of those red blooded Americans are more than willing to pretend your rights don't exist when they are personally offended by your exercise of those rights. There is no shortage of people that want to take away a woman's right to an abortion based on their own religious views. Many of those same people want to make sure no one infringes on their right to carry a concealed weapon and use it to "stand their ground" if they are threatened in some way. My partner is a librarian and you wouldn't believe how many religious people want to ban books that they view as morally corrupt. Never mind your right to be an atheist and read books you find interesting. Everybody wants to exercise their freedom of speech but many of those people will not stand for your freedom of speech when they disagree with your opinion. We have the right to the pursuit of happiness as long as it doesn't infringe on other people's rights. Your right to not be offended by someone else's behavior is NOT guaranteed by the constitution! If someone goes out wearing a diaper or sucking on a pacifier too bad. They are not infringing on your right to look the other way. They are not infringing on your right to laugh at them. It doesn't matter if you think they are giving the rest of us a "bad name" you're entitled to your opinion, you have the right to voice that opinion but they still have the right to dress as they please. Relax and let them live their life. If you're working so diligently to hide the fact you're wearing diapers then they won't give you a bad name because no one will know you are one of us anyway ?

Hugs,

Freta

You said it perfectly! Freedom, baby, freedom!  People need to learn to live with those they are offended by.  Whether you take offense to someones words or their clothes. And anyone who thinks words are violence (any words) has never been punched in the face.

• Like 1
On 4/13/2022 at 10:28 AM, willnotwill said:

Maybe, maybe not. But this is one more impediment Go read "Hint of Diaper" and see how it breeds in the ABDL community

On 4/13/2022 at 8:36 PM, saltedcaramel64 said:

You said it perfectly! Freedom, baby, freedom!  People need to learn to live with those they are offended by.  Whether you take offense to someones words or their clothes. And anyone who thinks words are violence (any words) has never been punched in the face.

My thoughts are basically live and let live. Also my thoughts are about my Rights don't end where your feelings begin. You have the freedom to be you and I have the freedom to not associate with you.

What a nightmare. He's an idiot. Don't get your thrills by exposing innocent people to disturbing images or situations. 

I have to confess to having done this... when I was around 11 or so, IE when my judgement was that of a squirrel. I had graduated out of needing to wear diapers to bed about a year before, only to realize that I still really wanted to wear them. I had a new step-dad that had just moved in, and I didn't feel comfortable wearing diapers in the house, even late at night. But, I needed an outlet. So, I started making my own cloth diapers out of towels, putting them on, and then sneaking out of the house to go sit in a park that was across the street and bathed in darkness. I thought this was "safer" than possibly being caught by my brother or sister, or, by my step-dad who tended to wander the house at all hours. Luckily, I never ran into anyone, but I can only imagine what it would have been like if someone had noticed a kid in the park at midnight and had called the cops. Or if my step-dad had noticed that the front door was unlocked, and had locked it and then gone back to bed, leaving me out for the night in just a cloth diaper, like an incontinent cat. 

The general rule I hold out if you're going to do something like this is to "What would you mother say if she saw you doing this?"   Or perhaps, "Do you want to end up on the 'People of WalMart' site?"    But if you're OK with that, have at it.    Context is often key.   I've seen way worse attire (speedos, Borat-style banana hammocsk) etc..  that's still legal.    But what can fly in a pride parade or a Key West party is a far cry from wandering through random suburbia or showing up at a church service (the latter has happened).

On 4/19/2022 at 5:19 PM, Little Sherri said:

What a nightmare. He's an idiot. Don't get your thrills by exposing innocent people to disturbing images or situations. 

He does it at night, when kids are in bed and most adults sleep, and as far as I know, its not illegal. 

I have done it too, and gonna do it again, but not outside houses like this.
I walk in more secluded areas, and carry pants or wear a skirt so diaper can be covered if I meet or see people.
Of course I need to walk passed houses, but then I wear pants or have skirt covering the diaper. 

• Haha 1
  • 5 months later...