LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If there was one person (can be fictional character or real person) you'd want to see diapered, who would it be?

daryll

It's a loaded question, no pun intended. 

But I recently have begun having really odd fantasies about Winnie the Pooh and Piglet that evolved from an episode or a movie where Pooh invites Piglet to live with him. 

I'm not really sure which one would be in diapers, maybe both. 

• Like 1

That's a easy one! Little 7 year old Goten from dragon Ball Z. I've always wanted to see him get diapered by Bulma or Chi-Chi on the show, not only that but use the Dragon balls to turn him into a actual baby again! Hehehe!??☺️??❤️ His personality is already very babyish. This is just taking it one step further, and I think it would fit his character very well. Plus it would be SO entertaining. He's always been so cute!???☺️??❤️????????❤️?

• Like 1

One of my old bosses from many years ago.  I hate his guts and while I'd rather not see him in diapers, I'd like him to have to wear them 24/7 and see him totally embarrassed and humiliated by every who sees him.

I was always fond of the idea of a Hogwarts style summer vacation and child rearing "How To" for Majic Folk.

You know... Diaper changes would be a flip of a wand and House Elves would probably do most of the work, but think about the AB/DL Baby Sitter Witch, or your Senile Granny Witch deciding you're her Baby Boy named John and your diapers need changing.

Or maybe even an Evil 'Volumemort', a dark wizard who Makes ALL Wizards wear Diapers and constantly Fill those diapers with Poop right up to the brim. At this point my thoughts are TMI ever for me. (insert evil grin here)

On 11/20/2021 at 6:25 AM, Baby Foo Foo said:

Cocomelon... Wait he already is in diapers. ?

I think Elmo from Sesame Street would look really cute in diapers. 

Yes he would definitely look cute buddy!???❤️ They already use Elmo for a lot of the Pampers Diaper designs anyway. So it would make perfect sense!??❤️?❤️?❤️☺️ Trouble is, they would never do that though. It would send the wrong message and then all the toddlers would hate potty training and end up loving their diapers and end up becoming just like us.? Hehehe! Yay!?☺️? More babies for the win!!!!!!!???❤️??❤️???❤️????❤️?

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Well mine would be well

• Superman
  • Spiderman
  • Batman
  • Angela Jolie
  • Brad Pitt
  • A few of my old bosses Like @rusty pins Suggested.  I couldn't stand a few.

That is just a few.  Though I could come up with more.

@BabySpiderBoy I like yours as well.

@spoonchicken you got any?

5 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Well mine would be well

• Superman
  • Spiderman
  • Batman
  • Angela Jolie
  • Brad Pitt
  • A few of my old bosses Like @rusty pins Suggested.  I couldn't stand a few.

That is just a few.  Though I could come up with more.

@BabySpiderBoy I like yours as well.

@spoonchicken you got any?

Thanks Eddie!??

40 minutes ago, Little Sherri said:

Hmmm... Hermione from Harry Potter? Although seeing The Hulk from the Marvel movies in a diaper would be entertaining. Watch out for his temper tantrums, let me tell you. 

Does the Hulk have green poo? :D  And how fully would he load a dippy? :o 

"Hulk...MESS!"

You know how Bruce Banners clothes rip when he transforms into the Hulk? Wouldn't want to see that happen to his diaper

• Like 1

I would say the person that I would want to see in diapers probably would be:

The identical twins that played in Star Trek when they had the episode “I Mudd”. This is the episode where Harry mud thinks that he has the control over all of these beautiful pretty Annedroids, that would give him everything he wants, and follow his directions. Although, we all know that he has his wife “Stella” that he tells to “shut up” all the time, and he thinks he’s pulled a fast one on the androids. We all know that the androids turn around and eventually will tell him “no my lord mudd”.  They then say that they are going to “Keep you confined, because they don’t think that humans have learned enough to be able to run the galaxy.“ As we all know, Kirk and his crew defeat all of the series of women, and then they have to trick Norman at the end.

I would like to see a planet of these androids, and all of them are in diapers, all of them are mommies, and there are tons of different “series“ of pretty awesome girls that take care of every need. Just like Kirk and his crew reprogrammed all the “500 Stellas“ in this particular case there would be a whole planet of  androids, and they would make sure that anyone under their care would be properly taken care of.

Just imagine what it would be like, if we had people that are members of DD, and they are mommies or daddy’s, or they like to wear diapers, and they are on the planet where they will take care of you. There would be the @DailyDiseries, the @AwakenEvilseries, the @spoonchickenseries, the @diaperwearntiggerseries, the @~ashley~series, the @Evelyn Dellcerroseries, the @Transfusionelleseries, the @Cute_Kitten Series, the @Ginger series and the @KittyMerriweather series, And anyone else that would want to add to this collection. All of the girls in that Star Trek episode were pretty cute, and man did they look good in their dresses. I can just about imagine having each one of the staff that are female and knock out cold in, either red black white or whatever their favorite color is, and the men in probably a white or blue jumpsuit.

now who would be taken care of: that’s easy it would be Harry Mudd, And each time that he would disobey someone, someone would end up punishing him. He would not be able to get away with anything, and he certainly would not be able to tell anyone to “shut up” and make fun of anyone. We would let the staff and users of DD have a crack at him and I guarantee you he would quickly learn what it was like to be in a position of a less dominant individual. I am sure that there are plenty of young ladies here that would love to teach that guy a lesson, and if we had a planet that was specifically based on our user base, man with that be fun. If there were anyone that wanted to act like an adult baby, they would be able to do that, in continent, they would do that, and there would be people to help us. There even may be a @~Brian~series, and since I would be on a planet with all the pretty girls, I’ll probably be in heaven. It wouldn’t matter whether I had a messy diaper or not. It would be fun.  Because we were a planet of adult babies diaper lovers or whatever else, we would have an unlimited supply of any diaper we wanted, and we would not have to want or need for any of these.

so, I wonder what @spoonchickenthinks of this idea?  I agree that Melinda Culea would be a knockout in a diaper, the question is what type, and what color. I wonder what a planet like this would be like. I guess I can only dream.

Imagine if Harry Mudd decided to disobey @Evelyn Dellcerroor @Transfusionelle  then they would turn him over there knee and paddle him silly! Ha ha Ha: I wonder what it would be like to see them as robots. No one would mess with them! Not only that, but it would be nice to see what would happen if I had a messy diaper, and they were the ones making the change, I would not object to that in the least!  Harry Mudd would be In a lot of trouble, because EVE and Elle are probably expert spankers, and he would not last five minutes. He would not be able to give them any excuses, and he would learn his lesson real fast! He he he.  I DARE Mudd to tell Any of those lady androids to “shut up” that would be hilarious: because his butt would be so red it would look like a stoplight!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, spoonchicken said:

Does the Hulk have green poo? :D  And how fully would he load a dippy? :o 

"Hulk...MESS!"

You know how Bruce Banners clothes rip when he transforms into the Hulk? Wouldn't want to see that happen to his diaper

@spoonchicken

I’m not sure spoony: we know the hulk would be strong, Would have to have a diaper that does not rip when he gets angry and changes. Also, what happens if the hulk makes a poop? Will that mean that it is radioactive, or dangerous to somebody around, because it probably would stink real bador be dangerous to the public.  Reason I said that is because Bruce Banner became the hulk because of gamma radiation, so anything he expels in his diaper probably would be radioactive and dangerous he he he! ???

I am not all that interested in seeing other people in diapers to be honest as I prefer to wear them myself. However coming across the question two names came up, actress Ryan Newman and Candace Owens in plain white diapers something like a better dry.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...