LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it fall yet?

DailyDi

I'm the kind that wears a thick sleeper to bed and has a heated pillow for my feet so I like it hot as blazes, to me a nice day is 80+.

The temperatures have been up and down, 40's at night 50's by day, worst has been the rain this week, after a rainy summer we can use a drier fall and winter.

But my grass has never looked better it was well watered and lush green all summer.

We had upper 70's here, then dropped down to low 50s and rain. Lots of rain. And cold. Usually 50s is my happy temperature- yay sweater weather! But this is damp and cold and I ended up getting a sinus infection. ?  I want my nice, cold but sunny fall.☹️ Just for one friggin weekend so I can at least enjoy the leaves even if I didn't get to do a hay ride, pumpkin picking, and a corn maze. 

10 hours ago, DailyDi said:

How's the weather in your neck of the woods?

Still in the mid seventies here, though chilly at night. Comfortable to me, Mom is freezing and lived under a blanket until May.

@DailyDi

Weather here has been High of 50 low of 36. (Degrees Fahrenheit) Its been raining more and more, and has been getting colder.  The last 3 days have. been raining and cold, but the weather last week was warmer for a while.  It has been getting cold, so I have had to turn my heat ON in the bedroom, and since the bathroom is usually OPEN when I am home, [I leave Door open, since it exits to my bedroom.], it usually warms up the room when I shower - Last winter, I asked the landlord for 2 "Reasonable Accommodations". One was:  Grant me a Medical Exemption so that I don't have to pay for the AC's in my Unit (I owed like 1 1/2 seasons of fees a couple years back, and it would have been PROHIBITIVE for me to keep throwing them $90/YEAR to have AC's:  I NOW have 2 8,000 BTU AC's in here, and because of my breathing problems, I NEED it cool in here, or I have troubles:  The Landlord ABATED any back fees, and I WILL NEVER have to pay any MORE fees for AC's, because I have the Medical Exemption, thanks to Dr. Curchin and his AWESOME staff

The Second Was based on some "formula" that says that in my area, the HIGHEST temperature you can have your apartment temp at is 74 DEGREES Fahrenheit for the Elderly/Disabled Units, and a HIGH of 72 DEGREES Fahrenheit for Non Disabled people.  I asked for a Medical exemption in 2019/2020, and asked the doctor to make a request to the landlord, asking that my HIGH TEMPERATURE setting Maximum  be RAISED in the Bathroom and Bedroom to 80 DEGREES:  that is because my apartment is all white tile floor, and it gets COLD at night, and I am getting older, and i get colder easier :)  They approved those requests:  My thermostats in my bedroom and Bathroom were UPGRADED to digital, so it is easier to see WHAT the temperature is, and because they can set and LOCK the max where they want it (In my case 80 DEGREES).   

That way, if I get up and its COLD outside, or the shower bay is COLD, I can bring her UP and in a a short time, the bathroom is warm, even if the water is a tad cold otr the air is:  I sometimes wonder who the hell decided what the max temperature settings, but I am glad that they made exemptions and exceptions for me (I have more water flow at the taps, and mine don't spray like a firehose when I turn them on and I asked them for a Low Flow areator that Does NOT diverge, which means that I get a solid stream of water, but it is regulated, so you only get 1.5 Gal/Min. 

Mikey:  I feel for your mom:  Being Cold SUCKS :(

Brian

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ~Brian~ said:

Mom is freezing and lived under a blanket until May.

@DailyDi

I just thought of something funny:  Your Mom is Freezing, so I will invent a "Momburrito". to make it, you roll your Mom in a couple warm blankets and give her some WARM tea, or a nightcap, and she won't be cold, because the nightcap will keep her warm ;)

Mom Burr ito  - Get it, She is Cold, so you would probably hear her say "BURR Mikey, it's COLD in here" So, you wrap her up, and she won't be COLD hehehehe :)

Brian

• Like 2