LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If I came to visit...

I live alone and rarely have visitors, so I got lazy. The goodies are on plain sight, so much that it would be really embarrassing if I were to open my front door with short notice because of an emergency.

• I have a 2 meter rug for toy cars in my living room
  • There are pacifiers LITERALLY everywhere around the house
  • There are stuffed toys LITERALLY everywhere around the house
  • There is a massive pile of nappies on the landing

Nah, I don't think you'd notice...

E8SM3rYXoAYKf29.jpg

• Like 1

To take it a step further, when you have family, friends or guests stopping by either planned or at the spur of the moment, do you rush to hide things that are out in the open or do you not care and just let people see your diapers and supplies wherever they are around your house?  If the latter I'm assuming those people already know you wear diapers, but if there are those who don't, do you just let everything stay visible and see if a discussion is started about them?

@DailyDi

I have my diapers in 2 places:  Since I live alone, I have what I need available to myself, and everyone I want to know of my situation knows already:  Everybody else, well that is none of their business, unless I choose to disclose :)  You would find them mostly in the bathroom and bedroom, but that is so I can easily use them if needed.

Brian

24 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

I have my diapers in 2 places:  Since I live alone, I have what I need available to myself, and everyone I want to know of my situation knows already:  Everybody else, well that is none of their business, unless I choose to disclose :)  You would find them mostly in the bathroom and bedroom, but that is so I can easily use them if needed.

Brian

That makes sense!?☺️

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

All my diapers and ABDL stuff are out of sight in drawers or closets, but within very easy reach. The only possible tipoff from a casual glance would be the several boxes of LEGO all over the place.

@DailyDi  Are you trying to invite yourself over? Just ask, silly!  ?

I love reading these answers.  It makes me appreciate the variety of this lifestyle. 

As for your question, I have kids so that skews the answer.  Similar to @dlnoir my (medical) diapers aren’t in the open but you wouldn’t have to look hard.   My abdl gear and diapers are hidden though. 

My diapers are stored away in a dresser drawer and my closet. However, I always leave the pair of plastic pants I'm not using hanging on the closet handle. Other clues would be the baby lotion sitting on my dresser and a diaper laid out for my next change. I only put things away when I know we're having company and it helps that my room is at the end of the hallway. 

11 hours ago, Enthusi said:

@DailyDi  Are you trying to invite yourself over? Just ask, silly!  ?

I love reading these answers.  It makes me appreciate the variety of this lifestyle. 

As for your question, I have kids so that skews the answer.  Similar to @dlnoir my (medical) diapers aren’t in the open but you wouldn’t have to look hard.   My abdl gear and diapers are hidden though. 

Yep, this is all part of a secret plot to stage my first ever cross country couch crashing tour :)

• 8 months later...

ONce you got in the door, it would depend on two things
1 How well I know you,  meaning how much we communicated and for how long
2. If you are a boy, nothing. If you are a girl,LG, what you see in my albums and my bedroom/nursery