LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If I came to visit...

... would I find evidence of your little life out in the open. Or would I have to go snooping? :)

Giveaways for me would be my collection of toys; baby wipes in every room and the diaper stash in the den.

• Like 1

If you came to my place right this minute you might catch a distorted glimpse of a baby print or coloured cloth diaper through the dryer door glass.  Possibly you might see the old chipped diaper pin on the medicine cabinet or the set of four interlocked diaper pins sitting on the shower stall soap tray.  In my room, hiding behind the bright orange  laundry bag hanging from a peg on the wall there is a little round blue nondescript lidded pail.  On the far end of my dresser is a container of baby powder and if you sat on my bed, you might catch the sound of a subtle rustle or a very faint familiar scent.  So, no, you really would have to snoop?

You would definitely have to go snooping if you came to visit me buddy!? I hide my baby stuff pretty well and I'm super good at it.? Then again I would have to be considering I live with different people.?? I keep my diapies in the basement. I hide my pacis in my room, and as for my baby clothes (which isn't a lot) LOL!? Like my onesies, footie jammies, and my other cute little outfits I keep those in an box in the basement too. And let's not forget about my baby bottles, I keep those pretty clean. After all, I want to be a healthy baby!??????????????❤️?☺️?❤️? I keep them in an special spot, that also happens to be in my basement. Hehehe!???? For the baby wipes and the baby powder I keep those in my room, no one cares. My family just thinks it's part of good hygiene.? Yeah, so all and all I'm pretty good at playing hide and seek.????? Hehehe!☺️????❤️?❤️??

• Like 2

To the first part: No

To the second part: Protected by S&W* Security package

*Smith & Wesson - "Our motto: 'A 38 Beats Five Aces"

You'd have to go snooping at my place. My diaper pail is in my walk-in closet, some diapers are in my dresser drawer, and the rest are in nondescript boxes in the basement. Baby powder, and pacifiers, are in a drawer in the bathroom. I generally keep it low-key, because I have kids and frequent visitors. I do have diaper cream on my bathroom counter, however, and the trash bins in the garage would offer mute testimony, were they explored. 

You'd find out very quickly!

Baby toys and things in the living room as well as one or two people openly wearing nappies! :D Or if you go to the bedroom you'll find a huuuuuge pile of nappies because I can't fit them elsewhere :P

2 hours ago, Little Christine said:

To the first part: No

To the second part: Protected by S&W* Security package

*Smith & Wesson - "Our motto: 'A 38 Beats Five Aces"

You gotta love that!  More bang for the buck.

Yes. There is evidence all over the place. Rubber pants hanging from the door. Stray diaper pins in the bathroom. Washed cloth diapers hanging off the shower rod in two bathrooms drying after washing.  Pacifier on the bathroom sink. A case or three of disposables in the walk-in closet with the door always open. Forgotten used diaper in the sink.

I've given up trying to be discreet. Everyone finds out eventually.

As I'm DL and not AB and do not live alone, you would be hard pressed to find diapers unless you knew just wear to look.  As far as anything AB, forget it!  Closest things I have in that area are 3 onesie and they are all plain, no prints.  One is even a black polo shirt onesie.

Maybe.... maybe not.  Depends if I know someone's coming cuz then I try to clean up and put stuff away.   Which for the first time ever I screwed up a few weeks ago.  But I also don't like "surprise visits" and so far, been fortunate in 20 years that no friend or family has ever done such!

But, it's not like it'd be hard to "find" the evidence.  Just walking by my bedroom closet should be a clue as you'd smell the powder and lotion.  I got cases of diapers downstairs stacked in the corner --- but also kinda disguised among the boxes of car parts and train stuff.  Then there's all of my plushies!  Getting to the point I can no longer hide them --- and there's simply no hiding my snow leopard! 

3 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Maybe.... maybe not.  Depends if I know someone's coming cuz then I try to clean up and put stuff away.   Which for the first time ever I screwed up a few weeks ago.  But I also don't like "surprise visits" and so far, been fortunate in 20 years that no friend or family has ever done such!

But, it's not like it'd be hard to "find" the evidence.  Just walking by my bedroom closet should be a clue as you'd smell the powder and lotion.  I got cases of diapers downstairs stacked in the corner --- but also kinda disguised among the boxes of car parts and train stuff.  Then there's all of my plushies!  Getting to the point I can no longer hide them --- and there's simply no hiding my snow leopard! 

Train stuff!  What kind of train stuff?

6 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Train stuff!  What kind of train stuff?

HO scale.  In that particular corner where the diaper cases are stacked, it's a box full of track and scenery stuff. (and a box or 2 with RC stuff that I haven't touched in probably 15 years now)

But I have 2 of those chrome wire shelf units (on wheels) packed full to the ceiling with everything else.  locomotives, freight cars, passenger cars, cars, trucks, buildings... but the room is just packed full of stuff so no room to actually build anything (yet).  Almost all of it for "modern era" - 1990s and later.  Only some of my passenger trains are for the '60s era.  But I didn't really plan to mix that in - going to eventually build a wall display for them.   The stuff is getting really expensive now too -- and to see what I've spent over the years is kinda eye watering. (I keep a meticulous inventory - both for insurance purposes but also to avoid buying the same thing again by accident - which I've done!)

https://www.walthers.com/products/name-trains/broadway-limited

https://www.walthers.com/products/name-trains/the-capitol-limited

https://www.walthers.com/products/name-trains/metroliner 

Plus a bunch of Amtrak, MARC, and VRE (all stuff that runs in my region). 

and a new "name train" on pre-order but it won't come in till late next year.  

The rest is all freight --- a staggering amount.  And it keeps growing and growing and growing!

You'd actually have to come upstairs. Well, there are a couple of plastic aprons hanging in the utility room. Since I live alone I'm usually pretty relaxed about leaving some plastic rompers, skirts, and panties lying around in my bedroom. If I think anyone's coming over it'll all go into the closet and the closet door will be closed. That closet, the computer room closet, and one of my dressers are where I keep 99% of my plastic stuff.

You'd soon notice, Mikey, but we'd have to clear your visit with Mummy first ?

When there's just Mummy & me at home then you'd spot the nappy bucket in the bathroom pretty quickly.  There's probably be a pair of plastic pants out drying somewhere.  Teddy would probably be on the sofa. My bottle would be in one of the kitchen cupboards, or out on the draining board drying.  There might be onesies drying on the line outside, or on a drying rack inside. There's always kids' books on my bedside table.  If you snooped a bit more you'd notice the washing basket had no adult male underwear and no T-shirts, but onesies instead.

At the moment we've got one of our daughters living with us, so the nappy bucket is gone, and you probably wouldn't spot the hidden cupboard under the bath, which is where the plastic pants dry and wet nappies hide until I can magic them down to the washing machine.  And Teddy is generally in our bed rather than downstairs during the day.

We're away in Scotland on holiday this week, and you'd certainly notice if you visited us here.  I'm wandering around in just a nappy and a onesie at the moment!

you wouldnt have to snoop, you would see my  living room cuddlies, they would expect you to say hello to them, assuming you wanted to stay instead of bolting out because of how my house looks, but if you stayed and you were caught looking in my bedroom, 1: you would have some explaining to do, and 2, you would see my diapers, pjs, more cuddlies, and if you snooped long enough, my paw patrol 12 ounce baby bottle.

On 8/18/2021 at 9:58 AM, DailyDi said:

... would I find evidence of your little life out in the open. Or would I have to go snooping? :)

Giveaways for me would be my collection of toys; baby wipes in every room and the diaper stash in the den.

If you came to visit, you'd have to really snoop. I'm not into the AB side of things at all. I don't even have a single onesie.

On 8/18/2021 at 7:58 AM, DailyDi said:

I typically hide my diapers when somebody visits., but pacifiers, baby bottles, and still evidence of diapers.  If you came in unannounced- it would be obvious.