LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anti "AB" or "Furry"

DailyDi

I've noticed an uptick, both here and online in general, of people kink shaming ABs and Furries among DLs. I just want to take a moment to remind folks that we are an ABDL friendly site, welcoming of Furries, BDSM,WS and other related kinks that include diaper play. I'll also add a reminder that we are a LGBTQ+ friendly site.

As always I can not dictate what you believe or how you feel, but if you harbor a dislike for any of the welcomed groups I ask you keep those thoughts to yourself while on dailydiapers.

I'm against kink-shaming as it is, but it is doubly toxic when it comes from within your own community. As long as it's legal, and practiced among adults, I say 'Live your life.'

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

I absolutely love how you phrased this post! Truly agree with everything you said and how you said it.

Bless you Mikey for continuing to make DD a safe and accepting community. We really appreciate it, and your hard work does not go unnoticed!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I've noticed an uptick, both here and online in general, of people kink shaming ABs and Furries among DLs. I just want to take a moment to remind folks that we are an ABDL friendly site, welcoming of Furries, BDSM,WS and other related kinks that include diaper play. I'll also add a reminder that we are a LGBTQ+ friendly site.

As always I can not dictate what you believe or how you feel, but if you harbor a dislike for any of the welcomed groups I ask you keep those thoughts to yourself while on dailydiapers.

I'm against kink-shaming as it is, but it is doubly toxic when it comes from within your own community. As long as it's legal, and practiced among adults, I say 'Live your life.'

Anyone in Chat who fails to bear these thoughts in mind will be held accountable

• Like 2

Hippocrates have no business here. And, you don’t have to like what someone else does, but you should be tolerant, for the sake of your own self as well. 
I love the Golden Rule! Learn it, love it, live it! 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I would stick "consenting" before adults. Other than that well said.

• Like 1

Thanks for that, Mikey.  It's because of that attitude that I feel at home and safe here.  It's why I've stayed so long. There's so much intolerance in this world, and no excuse for it at all.  We are all different, and people who can't accept that can be quite dangerous.

• Like 2

@DailyDiI agree this website is very special to me.  I do not agree with some other peoples different ways.  But that is their choice.  I come here to enjoy myself and be with my friends what I dislike should never ever be brought up here.  I do believe in freedom and what it stands for and if someone here does not like something or someone then they have the right to cancel their membership and go visit some other website.  This website is for those who are opened minded.

If they do not like it they can talk to Either @spoonchicken @Elfy @Glennie @diaperwearntigger @warpiper @smarti @AwakenEvil @Repaid1 Or yourself @DailyDi 

I hate hypocrites  they do not belong here.

• Like 3
On 8/12/2021 at 11:40 AM, DailyDi said:

I'll also add a reminder that we are a LGBTQ+ friendly site.

I have seen people state that genders should be mandatory part of each profile "so you know what you're talking to" so I really appreciate that add.

22 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@DailyDiI agree this website is very special to me.  I do not agree with some other peoples different ways.  But that is their choice.  I come here to enjoy myself and be with my friends what I dislike should never ever be brought up here.  I do believe in freedom and what it stands for and if someone here does not like something or someone then they have the right to cancel their membership and go visit some other website.  This website is for those who are opened minded.

If they do not like it they can talk to Either @spoonchicken @Elfy @Glennie @diaperwearntigger @warpiper @smarti @AwakenEvil @Repaid1 Or yourself @DailyDi 

I hate hypocrites  they do not belong here.

That's basically my thoughts. You have the freedom to be you, and I have the freedom to be free from you. I seriously don't see why we have to be all or nothing, or if you don't believe this "Insert Whatever Agenda" you don't belong here type of mentality. Its gotten to polarized that I know it has even had some of us in the Ivory tower at odds with each other. It comes to a point that a house divided doesn't stand... The best thing I can say advise-wise is remember we are all human, treat one another with some respect and dignity. We all don't have to agree on what we believe is right or wrong but we all can agree to have some compassion towards our fellow Man(Or Woman). I've seen friends loss everything to friends and family, struggle because of the choices they made. I know from experience when someone is down in that hole, and the ladder doesn't look stable its the kind comment or simply respect for their choices, even if you don't agree with it. Be the reason someone strives forward not the reason they stop trying...

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, KittyMerriweather said:

I have seen people state that genders should be mandatory part of each profile "so you know what you're talking to" so I really appreciate that add.

Can we also ban transphobic topics in chat?

Like the one earlier where people said trans women shouldn't be allowed to play in gendered sports because some imaginary superiority that doesn't exist?

• Like 1

To all:

I am supportive of all of these individuals. Some people might not be able to understand, but that does not give them the right to shame and shun them!

One of the good things about the site is, that if you want to learn about this, there are plenty of people who are you can ask. Part of being able to understand something that you don’t means that you try to understand. This can be done by asking and doing research, but you also must realize that some of the research on the Internet is toxic or not correct:  Everyone deserves respect in all forms here on the site and on the Internet unless they themselves disrespect others and then they should be dealt with accordingly. 

The admins are here to assist us if something needs to be dealt with: Remember what Mikey said: no one should be disrespected shamed shunned or made fun of or whatever else makes them look bad because someone does not understand or agree with this lifestyle. Lifestyles are our own choice, and should not be turned into something that is negative or hurtful. We are a family here, or at least I think that we are, so remember people who respect others will be respected. Others that choose to be disrespectful will get exactly what everyone that does this deserves. This can be on the forms or in chat but remember all lifestyles should be respected even if people do not understand or agree with it.

you can bet that if I find myself that this is happening, I will let the admin‘s know immediately.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited to remove "Predictive Text Mistakes"
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

That's basically my thoughts. You have the freedom to be you, and I have the freedom to be free from you. I seriously don't see why we have to be all or nothing, or if you don't believe this "Insert Whatever Agenda" you don't belong here type of mentality. Its gotten to polarized that I know it has even had some of us in the Ivory tower at odds with each other. It comes to a point that a house divided doesn't stand... The best thing I can say advise-wise is remember we are all human, treat one another with some respect and dignity. We all don't have to agree on what we believe is right or wrong but we all can agree to have some compassion towards our fellow Man(Or Woman). I've seen friends loss everything to friends and family, struggle because of the choices they made. I know from experience when someone is down in that hole, and the ladder doesn't look stable its the kind comment or simply respect for their choices, even if you don't agree with it. Be the reason someone strives forward not the reason they stop trying...

I agree with you the whole way.  I may dislike what some people do or say they do that is their choice.  I keep my stuff to myself as it does not belong here.  If someone wants to talk to me and they are ones who are doing the stuff that I do not like I just kindly ask them lets talk about something different.  

And I do know how to let a Admin Or Moderator know if something is bothering me and I am sure they will deal with it.

13 hours ago, ~*PrincessZozo*~ said:

Can we also ban transphobic topics in chat?

Like the one earlier where people said trans women shouldn't be allowed to play in gendered sports because some imaginary superiority that doesn't exist?

So agree. I am sorry,  I tried my best to steer that topic in a more inclusive direction.

This chatroom seems obsessed with gender & dividing things into boxes. That is odd behaviour from a group, who claim to be frustrated by being outcast, for their choice in underware.

• Thanks 1

It's the same tactics they tried with black people and then gay people.

You attack them from all angles whilst claiming to have a moderate view. "We shouldn't teach about gays/trans in school!" "We can't play sports with them!" "They're all perverts and molesters!" "They're just mentally ill!" "It's just a phase!"

It's as boring as it is predictable and yet they'll claim their bigotry is common sense. It's funny how people become experts in genetics, chromasomes, psychiatry and a whole bunch of other things when trans issues come up isn't it?

It's just fear of the unknown coupled with an ignorance that is easier to stay a part of than evaluate your beliefs or learn more about someone else. The wheels of progress are relentless though and no matter how much people try to put the brakes on it they'll fail because they always do. I've already several hot takes about Afghanistan (not on here thankfully) that trans women aren't women because the Taliban don't consider thems such (strange bedfellows to have) and that the Afghanistan collapse is due to woke politics. It's just all buzzwords that don't mean anything and right wing scare tactics repeated ad nauseum.

As for the chat... I've not been too regular in there recently because, well, it's full of reactionaries. The generally younger and generally more progressive people don't go in there anymore, partly because they have other places and partly because it's not particularly welcoming anymore. It feels like every time I pop in someone brings up something vaguely political or about society and it's soon like listening to a right-wing shock jock as everyone brings their worst opinions out to play. Kind of summed up a few weeks ago when a regular of the chat just openly said they had racist beliefs. Like, they literally used the words. I asked "Are you saying you're racist" and they just said "Yes." I was simultaneously dumbfounded and not surprised at all.

I reiterate: If you do not support LGBT people, any aspect of ABDL or other kink subcultures then YOU. DO. NOT. BELONG. HERE.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Elfy said:

I reiterate: If you do not support LGBT people, any aspect of ABDL or other kink subcultures then YOU. DO. NOT. BELONG. HERE.

Can we say the same for those that don't respect conservative values? You are being part of the problem here and not the solution.

• Like 1

Again, we can't mandate people's beliefs and feelings, we just ask that folks be accepting enough to be polite and friendly on the topics we agree on, and where there is disagreement, that it be civil and when possible, kept to oneself. People are unique, and we're not all going to feel the same way on things, but even while some of us act like children, we can still be adult about our interactions with others.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

Can we say the same for those that don't respect conservative values? You are being part of the problem here and not the solution.

The fact you quote my saying if you don't support LGBT people you shouldn't be here and bring up your own beliefs is very telling indeed.

I have no problem with people being conservatives. I do have a problem when those people use their political affiliation to deny or denigrate minority groups.

• Like 1

A lot of the anti LGBTQ stuff is why i slowly stopped visiting chat and talk a lot and it even killed a lot of my will to write and post story's here. How I be in a chat or in a place where I don't really feel safe? AB/DL seems to have changed for some people in the worst way. politics should never be allowed here like this and i'm siding with Elfy on this one. its just gone from a safe haven for many to a place they don't feel welcome. And honestly i need anyone that uses politics as an excuse to treat others in horrible ways should not be on a AB/DL chat were 70% of people at least are LGBTQ.   Also when I first came here it was soooooo welcoming in my time of depression and now sadly that feeling of welcoming is not what it use to be. 

4 minutes ago, Elfy said:

The fact you quote my saying if you don't support LGBT people you shouldn't be here and bring up your own beliefs is very telling indeed.

Elfy - Honestly the big difference between us here is. I accept a persons choice(No matter their sexuality, race religion, etc - I may disagree choices but I don't ever tell them they literally don't belong here), and you Elfy damn a whole group of people because of their choice to simply disagree with your values. Yeah, I'm a pretty strict conservative. Want me to admit I am a Trump Supporter too? Fine, Yes I am. You know what I never told anyone. If you don't believe what I believe. YOU. DO. NOT. BELONG. HERE. At this point there isn't anything else I need to say to you directly here . If you like you can continue this conversation on the back channel between us. This serves no purpose as DailyDi original point was to NOT HATE PEOPLE FOR THEIR KINKS, SEXUALITY, OR WHATEVER ETC.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AwakenEvil said:

I would also like to say. politics yet alone Conservative values NEVER EVER BELONG IN ANY KINK AB/DL, Furry, or otherwise.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

I would also like to say. politics yet alone Conservative values NEVER EVER BELONG IN ANY KINK AB/DL, Furry, or otherwise.

Conservatives are welcome here too. They are just expected to respect all members same as anyone else.

• Like 2