LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would you rather…

A. Have pee dreams and wake up soaked with some or even total memory of your dream. 

OR

B. Have no memory of wetting in your sleep, and wake up to discover your diaper is inexplicably soaked. 

1 minute ago, Diapered Dave said:

B... That's actually what I do now.

Me too for the most part.  I used to have memorable dreams but now I don’t remember them that often. Though there’s a lot of variability. What prompted me to write this was thinking fondly about some of the pee dreams I had in the past and I realized I enjoyed having those. 

Definitely B. Although I have woken up a couple of times from a diaper dream, and had a pretty good recollection of the narrative. But it's a great feeling to go to bed in a dry diaper, sleep like a rock, and wake up wet. It rarely happens for me, however - I think I was was progressing along the path of becoming (or rather, re-becoming) a bedwetter for a good while, having worn diapers to bed for more than 3 years, but then my body changed gears around Christmas, and since then, most of the time, I sleep through the night and wake up dry and needing to pee. Once in a while I'll wake up in the middle of the night, pee a little, and then drift off to sleep. Whereas during the day I find holding it uncomfortable, because I almost never have to hold it. It makes no sense to me, but that's what I'm experiencing. 

9 hours ago, TigerTy said:

I'm going A, and it seems that I might be the only one ?

For what it’s worth there’s nothing like a nice memorable pee dream to make you smile when you’re feeling down. 

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be at a state where I reliably experience one or the other most nights.  Does that make me an "AB"?  I always thought I was just a DL.

On 8/4/2021 at 10:26 AM, TigerTy said:

I'm going A, and it seems that I might be the only one ?

Nope, because that's my choice.    A good pee dream is always good, and having memory of it would be quite nice.   B is a little hollow.   It's what I want, but then I just have a wet diaper.

2 hours ago, spark said:

Nope, because that's my choice.    A good pee dream is always good, and having memory of it would be quite nice.   B is a little hollow.   It's what I want, but then I just have a wet diaper.

As one who has trained themselves to this point there is truth to this.  I often wake up with an empty bladder, a wet nappy and no memory of it happening and it can be a little "hollow".  It can be a little like you missed the party but you've still got a sink full of dishes to be done.  It is what it is now.

I frequently wake up like B except somtimes I forget the diaper and the bed is inexplicably wet. And while I do enjoy that, it would be nice to sometimes be able to connect it to a moment I might have been dreaming about. 

Well, I usually have trouble remembering dreams, but I have had pee dreams.  Those usually wake me up.

I wake up wet better than half the time.  The last few weeks though, I absolutely soaked my pants and the bed.  I upped the night diapers.  I hate washing bedding. 

It is generally waking up wet and having no idea when that happened.   I'm glad for that.  We all know diapers are a hassle, but I'm happy that I need them.  Maybe, one day I'll need them for more than just bedtime. 

B. I’m surprised sleep quality hasn’t come up more in this thread.  If you experience A, that is remembering a dream no matter it’s content it’s is a sign of light/poor quality sleep. I would much rather be in the B camp, if only because it means I have gotten a great nights sleep, and by not waking up even if the contents of a dream were pee related, it means by subconscious has made peace and doesn’t concern itself with such things; a marker of the hard work it takes to trust ones diaper won’t leak in bed. 

Having night terrors almost nightly since as far back as I can remember I cherish those B nights. Pee dreams have long since stopped waking me, but the adrenaline fueled night terrors are still nearly daily. Which inevitably leads to clenched muscles, including bladder, and having to figure out how to get my body to calm down and get an accurate read on my bladder, and if it’s at capacity getting control over it to release so it doesn’t wake me later, all the while trying not to flood my bed, have to get out of bed (pots/more adrenaline due to change in blood pressure). Oh the joys of neurogenic bladders in combination with dysatonimia and small fiber neuropathy. 

Leaves the few nights a month where B occurs to “be” thankful for. XD