LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you like to wear your diaper tight or loose?

Mysterion

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to wear your diaper tight or loose?

• I like it real tight
    • I like it medium tight
    • I like it medium loose
    • I like it real loose

There are quite a few member-pics with very tight diapers, especially when wearing Good Nighties or equal.
I used to wear medium tight, but am more of medium loose wearer today. I think the “flow” is better if it’s not too tight. What is your choice? 
Ad your own opinions or choices if you like.

I wear my diapers very tight. That is the best way I can prevent leaks. As I am bladder and bowel incontinent, if I wear my diapers loose, there is a good chance I will have poop leaking out between my legs. With my diaper on very tight, the only time I have poop leaking out is when I have a diarrhea accident. There is no stopping a leak from a diaper full of diarrhea.

I'm going to say medium tight. I used to like to really snug them up, but that was before I was in them all the time. Now, I like them to be snug enough not to leak, but I don't want to feel like they're digging into me, and I don't want to overstrain the tapes, particularly when I'm away from the house, where a blown tab could become a bit of an emergency. I like my overnight diapers a bit tighter, because I'm all over the place when I sleep, whereas, not being a gymnast, I don't tend to be in all kids of weird positions during the day...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As bed-wetter I’m medium tight for two basic reasons.  First is practical.  In my experience leaks are less of an issue when my diaper is reasonably tight.  Second is personal.  You see, I much prefer cloth but have switched to disposables for domestic tranquility.  But I can still pretend, beneath a plastic pant a reasonably tight disposable feels much like cloth to me.

Snug, tight, but not uncomfortable.  I wear dips to work and wet during the day so discretion and confidence to avoid leaking is paramount.  I roll the waste band down below my navel and tuck in excess plastic by the legs which makes like a bikini fit for my diaper.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Moochie said:

Snug, tight, but not uncomfortable.  I wear dips to work and wet during the day so discretion and confidence to avoid leaking is paramount.  I roll the waste band down below my navel and tuck in excess plastic by the legs which makes like a bikini fit for my diaper.

Similarly, I’ve found positioning diaper a couple inches higher in front and then tucking front back under greatly improves nighttime effectiveness.  With this technique front padding is sometimes “squishy wet” when I wake with nary a drop escaping.

On 12/2/2020 at 10:05 AM, Little Sherri said:

I'm going to say medium tight. I used to like to really snug them up, but that was before I was in them all the time. Now, I like them to be snug enough not to leak, but I don't want to feel like they're digging into me, and I don't want to overstrain the tapes, particularly when I'm away from the house, where a blown tab could become a bit of an emergency. I like my overnight diapers a bit tighter, because I'm all over the place when I sleep, whereas, not being a gymnast, I don't tend to be in all kids of weird positions during the day...

I like them tight but you sound like my wife in how she wants them to not dig into her thighs

Having only one pin in the top center, my diapers adjust only at that area, so they can be tight at the waist but not  in the othere part

large.2026942208_6readyforrubberpanties.

For the RUFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS'HOME BabyDoll diaper to work properly, it must be worn snug but not tight so that the rubber stay-dry liner is snug enough to prevent wetness from gettinbg under it for at least 12 hours. Since it is a chastizement diaper for over-age lazy-girl wetters, this also makes her have to stand up to wet, adding extra work to her life as well as being very much felt on her dhastity area making her very aware of it and self-conscious, all of which, hopefully will make her change her ways

large.1162106704_2cleandrydiaper.jpg.10c

I like my diapies medium tight. I also like them with increased diaper height so that when I'm wearing pants or shorts my diaper can stick out. It makes me feel more like a baby.

• Like 1

Like the OP, being both bowel and bladder incontinent, I prefer mine fairly snug to prevent leaks.  It is also more easily concealed under my outer clothing. 

I like them snug. Tight enough to prevent leaks, and to positively make me know I'm wearing it, to make me feel every contour of the diaper, it's thickness and it's contents, if there are any.

But not too tight to dig into my thighs, to chaffe, to constrict my legs or make me feel any sort of discomfort.

• 3 weeks later...

I like mine medium loose, it gives the diaper more bulky looking and makes for a good waddle. Most babies diapers fit loose.

• 3 months later...