LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is like sleeping in diapers

for me the first night or two were rough, couldn't do it at all, just tossed and turned. after a week or so it made it more relaxing. after a few months im comfortable any which way and sleeping in diapers doesn't provide the same benefit it used too (at least I cant tell a difference anymore) so when Its a choice I'll wear and try and have a little moment.

I did my own little test (phone sleep tracker app) which records noise/movement, I can say that sleeping while diapered I made less noise and moved less so maybe I slept better? but who can really say for sure it worked.

All I know is "meh" why not, it couldn't hurt anymore.

Back in my 20s, when I had lots of testosterone and wore only occasionally, they made it tough to sleep.

In my 50s, I sleep brilliantly with them, far better than without.

One caveat is that I've yet to find disposables that can handle the fact that i'm a side sleeper.  If I wear cloth, happy days.  If it's during the week (when I'm not available the next day to do the laundry), it's disposable and I wear them under terry-lined waterproofs to catch the almost inevitable leaks.

After around 3.5 month 24/7, I don't think I've actually wet the bed yet but I've certainly woken up and wet almost instantly and also somewhat amusingly, have managed to wake up to wet during the night and fallen back asleep still peeing (at least I have no recollection of the pee ever stopping).

During the day, I will pee near constantly and in very small amounts.  At night, I will still store pee but wake up with a pee urge 2 - 3 times.  If I remain 24/7, I expect that at some point in the not too distant future, I will become a bedwetter: something I need to think about.

So headlines:  starts out a sleep inhibitor, becomes a sleep aid, you need to manage leakage and beware dependency if that's not what you want.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, diaperedboilerman said:

when I first developed Nocturia over 15 years ago, I decided I was sick and tired of getting up 2 to 3 times a night to pee and not being able to go back to sleep. I have loved diapers my entire life anyhow, so why not. I bought the thickest diapers I could find and put one on that night. It felt odd and I struggled to sleep well for the first couple nights and it was difficult to let it out in bed as I had 35 years of training me not to pee in bed. After about a week, I was sleeping with no problem but it took me probably 3 months to be comfortable enough to pee in bed without getting up or at least sitting up. Now........15 years later, There are times I wake up in a wet diaper and don't even remember wetting it. There are times I wake up as I am peeing, and still more often I wake up having to pee, roll on my back and let it out. I sometimes fall back to sleep while still peeing and I get a great nights sleep. In the last 8 years I have developed OAB and Polyuria and so now I wear diapers 24/7 and I still find it interesting how sometimes I will be in a store, or talking to someone and realize I am peeing. I am completely diaper trained now and 97% of the time I don't even have to think about letting it out. The biggest thing with the OAB was learning to not fight it. I spent 4 years in pain when my bladder contracted and I started to pee myself my body fought it and my instant reaction was to squeeze those muscles and stop the flow. It took me a long time to retrain my brain not to react to me peeing but I finally do it. I don't get those sudden extreme uncomfortable feelings now. Now when my bladder contracts I stay relaxed and let it all out. Life is much better this way for me. At least comfort wise. People still look at me odd when they notice I wear diapers, and I don't really hide it much anymore. Don't care what they think. :)

You should try it if you want to. Just make sure you get good quality ones, and I found laying on my back with my penis pointed down between my legs is the safest way to wet the diaper and not get leaks on my bed. That works for me the best. Sometimes if I am on the 3rd pee that night, I will lay on my belly so the front of the diaper gets wet as the bottom and back are already quite wet from the first two pees. I found also the amount of urine I put out at night per pee is much more than day time. Laying in bed I don't have to go until my bladder is much fuller than in the day. So like a Megamax during the day I can wet 5 times. At night, if I wet it 3 times it is hanging between my legs super wet and heavy. 

Ya I’ll hate getting up to go pee every time that’s one reason am thinking about wearing 

16 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Beats getting up to go pee.

I’ll hate getting up too pee

For the last 8 months. I have had to sleep in a diaper everyday due to incontinence. If I don't wear a diaper to bed, my bed would be a wet mess when I wake up most mornings. I pretty much wake up wet every morning and about 4 to 5 mornings per week, I wake up with a mess in my diaper.

I've been sleeping in a diaper for two years, and wearing one during the day about 80%-90% of the time for about four weeks now. I started wearing diapers to bed because, 1) I like wearing diapers, and, 2) I had a couple of bed-wetting incidents, possibly due to a medical condition, and I thought, hey, I have the solution readily at hand, and now I have an "excuse" to use them more often then just when nobody is home here and there for a few hours. So, I went with it. As an aside, I haven't actually told my significant other that I sleep in diapers (and definitely not that I'm wearing them during the day), but I suspect she may know about the overnight part of the equation. I keep a couple of diapers in my bathroom cupboard in a bag, and, I while I haven't waltzed around in diapers in front of her, I have had diapers on under PJ's that I think altered my silhouette. 

Anyway, as to the sleeping, I was distracted and tossed and turned the first few nights, but after that I got used to it, and now, honestly, I pretty much have to sleep in diapers - I toss and turn if I don't wear a diaper to bed. Wetting in my sleep has not yet come naturally to me. I wet the bed once in a blue moon for real, and when it happens, I have no recollection of it at all, generally, although I have had a wetting dream and woken up in a newly wet diaper once or twice. Otherwise, I have to at least partially wake up when I feel an urge to go, but I can immediately relax and drift off while gently dribbling into my diaper. I tend to sleep on my belly, occasionally turning to my side, so leakage hasn't been an issue so far, as long as one is, ahem, pointed in an appropriate direction. If I wake up in a fairly wet diaper and I need to go again, I will roll onto my back, because usually the back of the diaper is well under capacity, since I don't sleep on my back much. The only time I DO sleep on my back is pretty much when I drift off after changing positions to avoid flooding the front of my diaper.  

I generally sleep in a diaper and a t-shirt, so I always keep a "crash kit" at the side of the bed - pants or shorts I can quickly throw on over the diaper, if, say, the dog starts throwing up in the middle of the night, or the smoke alarm goes off, or one of the kids comes into the room. 

It’s interesting in my opinion. At first when you start doing it, you’ll find you won’t get a ton of sleep. Between the hype and excitement for doing it for the first time, adjusting to the bulk now between your legs and the overall different feeling you have on your body while you (try to) sleep, and, if you are/were like me, the tent you’re pitching in your diaper at that time (you know what I mean ?), it can make actually sleeping a little tough those first few nights. Just like learning and becoming accustomed to using a diaper, it takes some time to get used to. If your first few nights aren’t the best, don’t sweat it. It’ll get better the more you do it, and eventually, you’ll sleep like a baby, literally and figuratively speaking.

A lot of folks, myself included, will admit that over time, diapers aid in getting more or better sleep for a number of reason. Now, I don’t wear 24/7 nor do I have the desire to, but I have noticed that I sleep better when I’m diapered than when I’m not. For one, I’m not as tempted to toss and turn for the sake of stretching out a diaper and causing leaks, especially since I am a side sleeper and most disposables don’t do side sleepers any favors.

There’s the practical aspect of not having to get out of bed to relieve yourself, too. Again, I don’t wear 24/7, and by no means do I have control issues, but when I’m really tired, comfortable, or just don’t want to get out of bed, I just go right then and there. Simple as that. 

I also feel that diapers add an extra layer and sense of comfort and security. For me, diapers feel natural, like they’ve always belonged on me. That feeling of comfort and security translates over to my sleep as well. Most nights, I sleep in just a t-shirt and diaper, even when it’s cold out, and I have zero issues sleeping whatsoever unless it’s really cold.

There are a few things you do need to keep in mind if/when you opt to sleep diapered. For one, if you’re going to use it as intended, you will need a fairly absorbent diaper. Now I’m not saying you have to go out and get PeekABUs or MegaMax, but definitely something thirstier than your usual daytime diaper. With that, overnight/heavy absorbency diapers are thicker than what you may be used to, and you’ll need some time to adjust to that.

Another thing to keep in mind is the possibility of becoming a bedwetter. I can’t personally speak to this, but as others have pointed out, it is a definite possibility depending on how you go about with your diapers and whatnot.

Ultimately, what you get out of the experience depends on what you put into it. In my opinion, I think you should give it a chance and see what happens. You’ll at least figure out if it’s for you or not, and it’s completely harmless anyway. I hope this helps.

• Like 1

I grew up with a tiny over-active bladder, so my Mom (who was urinary incontinent) always nicely asked me to wear diapers on long car rides. Sometimes I fell asleep on drives and wet my diaper, but I don't remember wearing a diaper to bed.

Then when I reached puberty I reverted to bedwetting. A few weeks before that Mom suggested that I get used to wearing a diaper to bed, so she taught me how to pin on my own diapers. Of course there was a rubber sheet on my bed, which was just as well because I was not diapered the night I did wet while sleeping. It only took a night or two in diapers before I wet before I slept soundly. After I began wetting the first few nights I would wake up damp before my usual time to get out of bed, but I fell back to sleep quickly. By the end of my first week wetting in bed I was sleeping through the night. That was in July 1976. I have never since then had any trouble sleeping in either pinned gauze or disposable adult diapers.

Normally I wear my GoodNites Tru-Fit during the day and pinned gauze diapers for bed at home.

Wearing diapers to bed are much fun for me someone who really doesn’t need them 

I was potty trained by 2 1/2 and never had bed wetting issues but wearing a diaper to bed allows me to sleep better as I just lay and wet and go back to sleep. I’m a heavy wetter so I always use double diapers which I love the thickness.

I don’t do this every night but just when I’m feeling little and want my diapers.

I'm just a dl myself and don't to wear a diaper to bed every night. When I did start wearing one it took some getting used to. It was probably by the third or fourth night that it didn't feel any different than wearing regular underwear. Normally I keep track of my nights in a diaper but I honestly can't remember the last time I didn't wear one to bed. I'm sure something will interrupt my streak, as it always does. After a few nights you should be fine.  

Me and my girlfriend have been wearing diapers to bed every night for the past 3 years without a single night undiapered it has made for much better sleep for both of us no more getting up to pee or worrying about drinking too much before bed just wear diapers and enjoy life 

I sleep better with them. I used to get up at least once a night. Now I sleep through the night or, if I need to pee, wake up, go, and fall back asleep. It does take getting used to, but I prefer it. I even take them on business trips now.

One key thing is if you’re not a bedwetter or have a bladder problem, you don’t need a thick diaper. The thickness is what’s most difficult to get used to. A thin diaper will do the trick if you may use it once or twice a night.

Oh my God!! Reading this post makes me want to do that again. For mostly financial reasons, I don't think I've actually worn a diaper since 2012, BUT sleeping in diapers is amazing! It's so restful. Peaceful. And even though I might have still only slept five hours or so, I woke up feeling the most rested. I found getting to sleep once I was already wet an absolute mission though.

18 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Not trying to be disrespectful here, but I would hate to see someone go buy Attends or depends

I was thinking more like an Abena M2 as opposed to an M4 or AB diaper.

15 minutes ago, dlsafrica said:

Oh my God!! Reading this post makes me want to do that again. For mostly financial reasons, I don't think I've actually worn a diaper since 2012, BUT sleeping in diapers is amazing! It's so restful. Peaceful. And even though I might have still only slept five hours or so, I woke up feeling the most rested. I found getting to sleep once I was already wet an absolute mission though.

Sounds like you need more practice.  I'm invariably a BIT wet when I get into bed as I deliberately don't practice any bladder control and it doesn't bother me in the slightest.  I'm a lot wetter in the morning.  I'm pretty sure I've awoken a few times to make that happen but these days, I can't really remember.

Completely different if we're talking a wet bed though.  I've tried that and that's pretty tough to sleep in.

When I first started wearing I was obsessed with the new feel (which is normal). I'd sleep well, but I spent a lot of time just enjoying the extra padding, rubbing my hand along my back so I could feel where the edge of my diaper met my skin, etc etc. Now, it's gotten to the point where I sleep well in them, though I don't pad up every night.

I really only wear to bed. It's something I reserve for those special days where I just get that feeling of "man I need to get diapered" (similar to the "man I need a drink" feeling =p). They positively impact my sleep, but there are so many other factors that impact my sleep (my evening tea, my plushies, weighted blanket, etc) that the effect of the diapers alone doesn't make a night and day difference. It's a great bonus on top of everything else, don't get me wrong. I do diaper up frequently, but I don't diaper up specifically because it's the one thing that helps me sleep. It's just like a really nice side dish.

One thing I will add is that if I wear a diaper to bed, I notice that I'm MUCH lazier the next day. I'll be slower to get up and get moving, etc =p.

'

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 4:30 AM, NappyJames said:

What is like sleeping in diapers I’ll don’t wear yet but I’ll might one 

It is really wonderful but yoou lmust make a commitment to leave it on all  night even if you pee in it. I would suggest locking plastic or rubber pants and put the keys in the living room far away from you.  Once you do pee maybe masturbate and you just might fall asleep. The first night is the hardest but once you make it through it will be a breeze     and you will love it.. If you wake and have to pee lay  on your back and pee it will feel so great you will fall back to sleep.  Sweet drreams

I find that I'm often times more relaxed and sleep better when I wear a diaper. It didn't really take much adjusting to get used to after the first time. The diapers I wear are just so warm and soft that it's hard not to drift off when I'm wearing a diaper and snuggling with my stuffies.

At first I found it hard to get use to but I had no choice as I’m incontinent. After a couple of weeks I found I was sleeping better than I had in years. I wear crinklz to bed

12 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

I find that I'm often times more relaxed and sleep better when I wear a diaper. It didn't really take much adjusting to get used to after the first time. The diapers I wear are just so warm and soft that it's hard not to drift off when I'm wearing a diaper and snuggling with my stuffies.

There is something about wearing a diaper to bed. I like wearing locking rubbeer pants and like you one doses off in comfort.