LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

what do you wear to bed over your diaper

oldwetter66

In winter mostly PJs and a diaper. When it's warm just a bare diaper. I never wear plastic pants or anything to bed. I do however always have a disposable bed mat over the mattress to take care of things should a leak develop during sleep.

I usually wear a onesie because it's basically a pajama that helps keeps the diaper secure. During winter i'll wear actual PJ's over the onesie but that's about it. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In the summer if it is really hot, just my nappy, if not so hot pj shirts and t-shirt, autumn regular pj’s and a vest - when very cold - vest and all in one onesie - all in little boy style with pictures - mainly Star Wars 

I usually wear terry-lined waterproof pants.  I find I have to.  About one morning in three I will find that the toweling lining in my waterproof pants is a little damp, usually down between my legs but sometimes up at the waist band above my crotch.

I am a side sleeper.

If I fully wet on my side in disposables, my terry liner would be drenched I suspect.  If I keep going on my current trajectory and resume bedwetting (it has happened once or twice already), I'm going to have to learn to sleep on my back or considerably re-engineer my bedtime protection.  My cloth nappies are bullet-proof here but logistically, I can't wear them every night.

• 2 weeks later...

I typically don't wear any waterproofing over my diaper when I go to bed but I do either wear a onesie or a white undershirt to bed so I can clip my paci to it.  When I wear cloth or a PUL cover and inserts, I will wear Leakmaster PUL pants over it, previously (before I bought the Leakmaster pants) it would have been "rubber/vinyl over nylon" pants.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hanna Andersson pyjamas that have some sort of youthful print on them. My current favorites are my Toy Story 4 allover print or my apples allover print. But I have trains, stripes, Grinch, winter type themes, and Yetis. Sharks for the summer.

• 1 year later...
On 11/29/2018 at 2:40 PM, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Over the diaper some slightly tighter panties to keep the diaper more secure.  Over that  PVC or PUL  pants  as usual .  Over that my night gown    

Same with us, we always wear cotton or towelling panties over our diapers for more secure, than PU-Pants in the summer,or PVC-Plasticpants on colder days.

Over that we wear woolen tights from autum to spring and most of the time onesies too, for a very good fit !

Greetings from germany from SAM & WindelMaus

Maus_WSH_diaper_onesie.jpg

Maus_2_diaper_onesie.jpg

Depends on my mood. If I trust the diaper (like Megamax or Rearz brand) and how much I've had to drink, I won't wear plastic pants. Otherwise if I have an Abena, it has a booster pad and plastic pants over it. Most of the time I sleep in gowns or PJs, but if I feel babyish I will ask to be put in a onesie. I don't wear the same every night. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If I am at home, what I do is to wear a diaper, and nothing else over the top. This is because I am home, and can deal with most anything by just taking my pants down and dealing with it.

if I’m going to be away from home, for more than one day, or I’m going to be at work during the day for several hours, I always put a diaper on, then cover it with a pair of Garywear. - I have about 32 of these - 16 black 16 blue. Decided to go with a dark colors, because I don’t want somebody automatically think that I’m wearing a diaper if they can see my pants drop. When I end up Spending the night, I always put in a couple of my washable bed pads or my disposable bed pads. This will allow me to catch anything that comes out onto the pad, and then all I have to do is put it in my dirty return bag, and then when I come home, Wash all of my gear that I used.

at home, I don’t normally wear anything over my diapers. This is because I am in the apartment by myself, and most of the time it’s just me and my brother hanging around, and he already knows about my situation. If I have to answer the door, then I make sure that I have something that I can put on quickly, because sometimes people will knock on the door and I will have to answer it. I don’t wear anything over my diapers because of the fact that usually my apartment is warm enough, and I’m usually covered up anyway, but I do have my pants at quick ready just in case of an emergency evacuation request: this is happened twice since I’ve lived here in approximately 27 years. I don’t see a reason why I would have to be totally covered in my own house if I’m the only one here, but if I have guests, then I would make an appropriate change to my wardrobe. However, if I’m going to need Further protection, I have what I need to stay protected: I did this a year ago when I ended up finding out that I needed a little bit more help, and I asked my home health agency for an assist: they took care of all of my requests, and have made sure that I have what I need even when the state won’t cover it. I also have it set up so that my supplier takes care of the renewal of my prior authorization request: so I’m all set.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added additional information
  • Like 1