LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How old were you?

Age about 6 years old. i wore for bed-wetting and the mornings i woke up dry i would just go ahead and wet them because it felt so good.

i wore diapers for bed wetting till age 12.

About age 24 i was in a drug store and found attends and i started wearing for fun.

i am now age 71  and have wore 24/7 for the last 20 years

• Like 5
  • 4 months later...
On 7/28/2018 at 10:20 AM, SleepsLikeABaby said:

:baby_sleeping:

How old were you when you discovered your love of diapers? 

Hiii!

Prolly about 7/8 ish. Actively pursuing at 14 ish.

?‍♂️

• Like 3

By the time I  was 4. I remember rubber panties from when I was either late 2 or early 3 and feeling the material at that time. Before I was 5 I had a piece of rubber sheet  that served the eequivalant  of a "blankie". Also at 5 I remember thinking it was a girl thing, like dolls,  with which I was  perfectly comfortable. By 4-1/2 I was interested in nursery life; diapers, wetting, bottles etc and that became a girl thing, too, given all the lace and ruffles and that girls were kept in diapers longer than boys

• Like 1

Like a lot of you here, I found out around seven (lucky 7's amiright?)

I'm sure I had been interested before then, but never got the opportunity to wear until one day after cousin stayed over. He was still in diapers and after he had gone, there was one of the spare disposables his mom brought sitting out in the open, and I couldn't get it out of my head, I was drawn to it.

Finally, one night I got up in the middle of the night and took it for myself, wore it and from then on was in love. I actually got caught by my brother who I am sure told everyone, but aside from him endlessly teasing me, no one else said anything about it. 

From then on, I was hooked and had taken diapers from any place I had access to until they no longer fit. In my teen years I went through a lot of guilt and shame over the whole thing, but still kept going back to them, finally at 18 I bought my own depends (pull-ups) and then when I moved out into my own apartment I went hog wild, trying and buying all sorts of diapers, first proper taped diapers from the drugstore, and then discovering that I could order them online.

Sadly I went through some binge and purge cycles in that time, but finally in my 30's I had access to diapers and a partner who understood and accepted me, and now I'm 24/7.

• Like 3

I was about 5 just after I got out of them, and I wanted them back. But one day I looked in my top dresser drawer and all the cloth diapers, plastic pants and pins were gone. I still had cloth trainers for a few more months untill I out grew them..

• Like 2

So around about 8 or 9 but I started bedwetting before so I asked if I could wear a diaper . 
around 10 I was still wearing diapers every night

so one day I asked if I could just wear them all the time my parents said if you want to there’s no hiding it and would come down to have my breakfast In just my diaper and pj top that would be my clothes for inside from then on. 
it didn’t matter to me who was there my brothers and sister friends or the neighbours . 
as time continues I was given a  pacifier as a joke from my brother joke on him I put it straight in and completely forgot about it. 
when my parents come home from work I was still using it and they said did I want to be a baby . 
from then on I was a full time baby with the same rights as one and routine apart from school. 

• Like 1

I started first with wetting my pants when I was around 12 or 13. Later, so around 16 I started with using diapers, mostly because it was easier and noticed how much I enjoyed even diapers.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2018 at 7:16 PM, foofybabykitten said:

8 or 9 i think, i stole some of my little cousins diapers while sleeping at my grandma's place. After i returned home and wore them i fell in love; i was curious about diapers before this however, the closest i got to wearing one before that was trying and failing to steal an old swim diaper my mom found in storage when i was like 6.

This sounds really similar to me. Only i was around 11-13 and it was my younger female cousins pull ups I stole from my aunts house and put them on and fell in love with the feeling. I too have had my mom find my diapers. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I think it was around 7 or 8 when I started trying to get them whenever I had the chance. My sister had some for her dolls which I started taking whenever I got the chance. I was 13 when I got my own from the shops but I would say the interest was always there from a very young age. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I was around 5 or 6 years old. I remember my brother and I used to talk about wearing diapers back then. When I was 8 years old I wore a baby diaper I found in the cupboard at my grandparents house.

• Like 1

I was 4 or so. Two things stand out as being influences. One was being briefly put into a diaper after a string of accidents. This was mostly embarrassing and unpleasant at the time, but it also kind of felt good to be cared for. I also had a little toy doctor's kit which ended up getting stored in a used baby wipes box. The smell really took me back to a time when Mommy took care of me, which was still a pretty recent memory. So this idea of going back to diapers never really left me and was always a bit intriguing to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 or 4, is my first interest when looking at old diapers stacked up and wondering what it would be like.  My mother probably threatened to put me in one as punishment once. 

Later, my interests would pop up from time to time like when watching cartoons where characters were spanked, diapered and regressed. 

When I was a teen, sometimes I would think of ways I could get diapers and fulfill my fantasies in secret at home. 

• 2 weeks later...

When I was 5 or 6 I started setting the bed for no apparent reason. I was out of diapers for a few years before that. Of course, she got mad and scolded me. One night I went to bed and could hear the loud crinkle of the plastic sheet she had put on my bed. While it protected the mattress she still has to wash the sheets. After a while she had enough and said if I wet one more time, I would be put back into diapers. Well, no matter how hard I tried, not drinking water after dinner, going pee before bed, I wet the bed again. The next day I came home from playing outside and went into my room. There on the dresser was a box of Pampers and some baby powder. I started crying. That night I was diapered for the first time and every night after that for about a year. I remember the feel of the super soft plastic backing. I was intoxicated by the heavenly scent (in those days, diapers were scented). I have been hooked ever since. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Pampersforever said:

When I was 5 or 6 I started setting the bed for no apparent reason. I was out of diapers for a few years before that. Of course, she got mad and scolded me. One night I went to bed and could hear the loud crinkle of the plastic sheet she had put on my bed. While it protected the mattress she still has to wash the sheets. After a while she had enough and said if I wet one more time, I would be put back into diapers. Well, no matter how hard I tried, not drinking water after dinner, going pee before bed, I wet the bed again. The next day I came home from playing outside and went into my room. There on the dresser was a box of Pampers and some baby powder. I started crying. That night I was diapered for the first time and every night after that for about a year. I remember the feel of the super soft plastic backing. I was intoxicated by the heavenly scent (in those days, diapers were scented). I have been hooked ever since. 

I feel so jealous, my parents were just regularly abusive.

Well... I think, I have virtually no memory of anything before I was about 8 y/o.

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...