LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How old were you?

13. It started with wanting to wet my pants like a little boy.  

I hadn’t thought about diapers in years before that and certainly never about wearing them. But no-one gets to wet their pants as often as a baby, so being in diapers was suddenly Totally Fascinating.

• Like 1

At age 4 or 5 i began to wet my self for some reason. My parents threatend that i would be put in diapers if it didnt stop, and it didnt. It just felt so good, and when i needed to go #2, i just let go. Oh man, I got yelled at, and was never put into a diaper again.

Startet wearing again 15 years ago, when i discovered adult diapers.

8 or 9 i think, i stole some of my little cousins diapers while sleeping at my grandma's place. After i returned home and wore them i fell in love; i was curious about diapers before this however, the closest i got to wearing one before that was trying and failing to steal an old swim diaper my mom found in storage when i was like 6.

• Like 1
On 7/29/2018 at 12:24 AM, Newbee said:

so im obviously late coming to this does anybody have any ideas why now 

No there is no apparent reason why you discovered you like diapers all of a sudden. Thing is the brain is one of the biggest mysteries to the human body, even keeps scientists and doctors puzzled. It is not uncommon that thing either positive or negative stays hidden in the old brain until trigged by some event or circumstance. You can see for yourself if you read topics like this, there is no specific day and age when it reveals itself. So I think it can be dormant for a long, long time, until it gets triggered. I'd say embrace it and enjoy it you'll only get one life to live.