• it stops?
  3. 3. who by

• mother
    • father
    • other relatives
    • siblings
    • caregivers
    • friends & lovers

I have a very vivid memory of my dad smacking me when I was a baby for doing a poo in my pants. I don't actually remember pooing, but I could feel that my nappy was full and I can remember my dad telling me that was the reason I was getting spanked, even though I was a baby and had soiled myself uncontrollably.

It's probably for this reason that I (occasionally) like to incorporate spanking into my baby play, especially after I have pooed my nappy.

Well, I can't remember what sorts of things it was for - but do recall being spanked quite a bit as a young child by lots of different people - fairly often - (sometimes they would forget I had an incontinence problem, that's when it usually ended up being bear bottomed - after a few wacks they remembered, then my diaper was removed, and pants stayed down - that way a fresh diaper could be put back on after being spanked)..

Now, yes I like spankings incorporated in to the baby-play (as well as other "punishments") - the best ones actually make me cry (that is really perfect!)....

• 6 months later...

Wasn't spanked so much as beaten. Mother and father both were very physically abusive. Mother would beat my sisters and I with wooden spoons, broomsticks, leather belts, her hands, whatever she could grab. Father was pretty much a hands or belt man. My dad stopped "spanking" my sisters when they hit puberty and started developing; my mom stopped hitting them when they joined the military. My mom stopped hitting me after I punched her in the face as a teenager during a particularly nasty beating. My dad stopped hitting me the day I was able to dodge a punch, get behind him, put him in a headlock and start strangling him, telling him that if he EVER touched me again he would go to sleep one night and not wake up the next morning.

Gotta love family.

--Floaty

Good post, PPBear!

My mother gave the spankings in my family. They didn't stop until I got bigger than her, but then she started grounding me. I hated being grounded more than getting spanked. At least the spanking was quick and it didn't last a week... <_>

I can't remember ever getting spankings growing up.

My parents where the other way around to yours diaperphantom they did not ground me but kicked me out of the house... lol.

Me still a good boy now :angel_not:

I'm the only one so far to vote for never.

I was threatened with spankings, but as a child the thought of pain was enough of a deterrent, I never pushed my parents to the point of doing it. I know they would have, though...as my dad once said, "There's a difference between child abuse and discipline." He was a firm believer that spanking is the best way to discipline your children, which is funny because he never actually spanked his own and we were very well behaved.

For me, it's not the pain I relish, it's the psychological side of it. I'm big into humiliation, and being taken over a mommy's lap to be spanked like a child, rather than dealt with like an adult...it really has an impact on me. I've wanted to be spanked until I cry, just to see what it's like, but my current g/f finds the whole experience strange...not because of the baby play, which she views as just another kind of kink, but because she doesn't feel right about hurting someone she cares about, even if they ask for it. I may never know how it feels to be spanked till it hurts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

my mum used to chase us around the house with wooden spoons. i'm happy i'm not the only one! When my father got home we would be formally spanked. my bothers and i would wait out turn. my hairbrush was broken on my bum. :( That had to be 35 years ago and i still have the matching hand mirror.

Yes, spanking is incorporated in O/our play - so much different though. :wub:

I know I must have been spanked at least every once in a while. I remember being out in the neighborhood with my brother and his friend. I sat on a little wire fence, bent it and got yelled at by the person who lived there. When I got home, my brother tattled on me. I denied it to my mother who promptly put me over her knee and spanked me til I fessed up...took a while...I wasn't real smart!! :badmood: Must have been around 6 at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I often was spanked when I was little. Most of the time I did deserve it. When I was 9, I started pooping my pants ob purpose. The first couple of times, it was accepted as an "accident", but when I continued to go in my pants, i started being spanked for doing it. It never stopped me though. Finally my mom grew tired of washing poopy underwear and clothes and told me, "you do it, you clean up the mess". I didn't get spanked for soiling my pants after that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 14 years later...

I used to get the belt from my stepdad. Never specifically for wetting, although I once very nearly got it when he discovered one of my homemade diapers, after I had outgrown actually needing them, but still wanted to wear one on occasion. He settled that time for merely yelling at me in front of my whole family about it, and waving the diaper around. 

I didn't find getting spanked to be remotely enjoyable, so it's not part of my "kink repertoire", although I fully understand why, for some people, it would be. I think that the deep humiliation I felt dropping my pants (and sometimes my diaper) and assuming the position for a beating, particularly as an older kid, might play into why I feel most at peace wearing what are arguably humiliating underpants, all the time. Although I also wore diapers to bed well past the age that most people do, so my history is a rich tapestry, when it comes to sources for humiliation. 

My wife was also beaten by her parents as a kid, and we decided never to do that to our kids, and we have stuck with that, despite sometimes being deeply, deeply tempted. But beating a kid betrays a lack of creativity - there are other ways to get their attention when you need it. My kids are very polite, considerate, and well behaved the vast majority of the time, which tells me that physically hurting them is not an ingredient that they'd likely benefit from. 

• Thanks 1

I would get the Dreaded "Wooden Spoon" and it HURT like hell - sometimes I wondered if the reason for doing it was to inflict  PAIN only, or if it was designed to Teach a lesson.  Times sure have changed -  When I was a kid, If you mouthed off to your parents, or disrespected a family member/caregiver/babysitter, 90% of the time, if your parents found out, it was IMMEDIATE and PAINFUL, and it got so bad at one point, that my parents would always THREATEN with that wooden spoon, and I got to the point I didn't even WANT the damn things in the house, because they were used as a weapon to insure compliance.  I was even THREATENED at 16 - just cause I disagreed with my parents - and there was NO NEED of any spoon use then :(

I don't MIND a few light swats or using it in a way to convey a message, IF a kid's SAFETY would be compromised, and what a parent says NEEDS to be complied with, but sometimes I would think in my head that the spoon was used as a way for parents to control you, and as you get older, or as a kid grows up, they learn that spanking is appropriate behavior, and while MOST parents use it appropriately, some parents get their jollies by using the spoon, their hands, or a BELT, and this gets out of hand!

Spanking has its place, and is appropriate to use in certain situations: Little Kids may need them, or they may have to be used in extreme circumstances.

HOWEVER:  Nowadays, if you spank a kid, and DCF or CPS finds out about it, Parents are under their thumb for a LONG time, and corporal punishment is frowned upon, but sometimes, a swat is what is needed, regardless of what happens - The thing is, you don't want to HURT the individual, or it goes from Message Transmission to ABUSE :)

Kids Nowadays are mouthy and disrespectful, and the LANGUAGE used would end up getting me a whipping - Kids think they can do whatever they want, and they can get away with it, and this is the reason that we have so many problems in the world - Parents need to be THE PARENTS, and the PARENTS need to make the rules and enforce them FAIRLY  - If one of my nephews or nieces used bad language or mouthed off to their parents, they would be appropriately punished, but BEATING kids with a spoon or belt is violence, and has NO Place!

Brian

• Like 1

Well said Brian!  When young, 3 to 6 years old a light spanking, not one to really hurt but enough to get the message through in situations where the child knows better or puts themselves in harms way are acceptable in my opinion if used rarely.  Taking away a privilege is another form, if it hits home on the child.  Lets say the kid had been looking forwards to a special outing and did something they knew was wrong.  This could be from age 6 to age 16.  I'd first warn the kid that if it happened again they would not be going on their outing.  You can't just deny a kid something out of the blue without first telling them the consequences.  That's not fair either.  Let them know what the punishment is first, then if it happens again, follow through.  I'd be the type of parent who would tell my kid (after the second offence), "You will not be going on the trip to Disneyland with your friends.  I told you exactly what would happen if you did it again, and you went and did it again, so no trip for you!"  I know how it would hurt my kid, they would cry and I would feel bad, but sometimes you have to hit your message home and make it clear you will not tolerate or condone bad behavior, especially when the kid has been warned.  I also know that at the last minute I would relent and let my kid off the hook ONE TIME ONLY and let him go to Disneyland with his friends.  I would tell him this is his one and only pass and next time I would hold to the punishment.

• Thanks 1

A lot--at home and at school. At home with a wooden spoon and at school with a big paddle or an 18" ruler (usually for swearing at whoever was picking on me).

• Like 1

I was spanked until I was eighteen. It was always done when my parents were angry at me for mouthing off or something. There was never a lesson involved in it.

As for incorporating it into ageplay or roleplay, I don't mind it. Sometimes I even want it. Well, more than sometimes, I guess. I want it because I want some sort of "proof" that a child can be spanked without anger being the reason. That there's a difference between "I'm doing this because I love you and I don't want you to think that what you did is okay" and "you pissed me off." I also wouldn't mind therapeutic spanking irl, but that's a different topic, I think. 

However, if the other party isn't comfortable with spanking someone whose ageplay age is under one year, I don't push it. There are other methods of punishment.