LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boosters

manncer

Personally I use Pampers (Baby Dry No5). I take the nappy and stretch it out then cut the wings off the side and also the elasticated leg gaurds so you are then left with just the flat middle part. I then turn it over and using a sharp knife put slits in it from front to back.

It may sound weird but honestly I have never found a booster that will hold as much as a baby nappy. They start out thin but will swell up amazingly well.

I can effectively double the time between changes using one of these in an M2.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear Attends medium diapers and use 2 Always discreet underwear as boosters and cut through them to let the wetness pass through. Only one set of tapes to deal with on the final layer. Then using priority mail tape over the tape tabs to be sure the tapes do not pop off or separate.

I do use baby diapers as a booster, but don't bother splitting them open. This allows the baby diaper to quickly absorb and flooding I'm doing, then slowly leak over and into my adult diaper. Of course, I recommend you go with a size 1 or 2 when you do this, since the larger baby diapers won't leave enough room towards the sides for them to fit well in between the leak guards.

I recently tried my first boosters. Abena contoured and while they absorb more for day use, they often cause leaks at night because they thicken the diaper and lessen the effectiveness of the leg guards. Since I only wear heavy duty disposables, Absorbancy isn't usually an issue but protection while sleeping on my side is non existent. I've never had a pair of diapers I could wet while laying on my side without leaking all over. Once, while my wife was out of town visiting family I tried putting a leak guard on the

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  1. I use cloth diapers at night and add toddler prefolds in the center as soakers.my maindiaper is 2 adult cloth prefolds with as many as 8 toddler each night and plastic pants.
  • 7 years later...

regarding boosters: I have used several different ones, North Shore large: good quality and helps with absorbency. Banbino 30gram, I would rate similar, maybe a little better than North Shore. Reasure brand, light weight not much there. Tranquility brand: tried them years ago, been to long to comment on, Abri-let: tried several years ago they were large full of some kind of fluff that did not absorb much ( I think they have changed since then) The Boosters I have used and would rate the best would be Rearz overnite if you want a large thick booster with good absorbency and the Banbino 50 gram, The Rearz will soak up a lot and may help distribute wetness over your diaper,  the Banbino 50 gram, just keeps soaking up more and more you might not think it could. My last time I ordered boosters , as Bambino has been out of their boosters, was the Rearz. I have not actually measured the amount they absorb just no leaks and heavy diaper with booster when wearing .

I do not use any of that kind of thing.I use adequate diapers. Any additional material between the legs just makes the wet take  longer to be  qicked out of that area. That area is made of some of the more delicate skin so you want any cuastic substances out of there as quickly as possible. My diaper is equally thick all over and it is thicker than the ordinary diapers so it is sufficient to do the jub. That used to be the case when I was very little, or, if any additional material was used, it was in the form of double and triple diapering where 3 diapers were laynered atop each other and folded as one unit. That was usually done at night