LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Plasticbutt

What Other Fetishes?

147 posts in this topic

Pinafore dresses, old-fashioned cloth diapers and pull-on plastic pants, footed sleepers.

Add hair ribbons to that and you've got me.

I have several other fetishes but most I don't act on.  I think some of them would be fun to combine.  Here's my list,  Use your imagination to link some of them together.

• Diapers/AB (of course)
  • Bondage
  • Fake Pregnancy
  • Paraplegic/Wheel Chair bound
  • Submissiveness (like being forced to do things)
  • Casts (Part disability part bondage)

I'm new here I like to pretend that I am disabled crippled blind deaf or both a quad would like to have sex in wheelchair with no movement like a quad and blind is anyone else in to this

I love little-girl dresses--the poofier and frillier the better--to such an extent I fear Christine might relegate me to the "sissy" category rather than "little girl." I think I like such examples of extreme femininity because they represent the polar opposite of the macho ideal I was supposed to aspire to. I also didn't get to go through the ultra-femme stage a lot of little girls pass through--I didn't get to play at being a princess, for instance, or wear the aforementioned cute clothes growing up. Naturally, I feel a bit angry, and that I'd been cheated out of the childhood I wanted.

I'm new here I like to pretend that I am disabled crippled blind deaf or both a quad would like to have sex in wheelchair with no movement like a quad and blind is anyone else in to this

Sorry no, being even partially disabled really sucks so I absolutely do not want to even pretend to be worse off. But hey, what ever floats your boat.

Sorry no, being even partially disabled really sucks so I absolutely do not want to even pretend to be worse off. But hey, what ever floats your boat.

I certainly would not tell anyone what they should or should not be turned on by as long as it's legal, but as someone with cerebral palsy who uses a wheelchair, I have to say that for me, at least, there's nothing wonderful about it. I spent my life as a spectator, desperately wishing I could do the things the able-bodied take for granted: participating in sports, going out dancing; everyday things like being able to hop into the shower, hop out and get dressed without struggling every step of the way. I'd gladly change places with those who'd like to be disabled, believe me.

Spanking, wee and poo are my fetishes and of course nappies

Inflatables for me

Have to say I only have 2, Obviously diaper wearing, and fursuiting, everything else really falls into hobbies (Movies, Video Games, etc., the usual stuff)

For myself its just been diapers and panties. But its not always just woman's panties. Several years ago there used to be a couple places I could get bigger girls size panties that I could fit into somewhat comfortably. Kmart used to have girls JoBoxer panties in sizes up to 16. And they were polyester so they looked and kinda felt like satin. J C Penney used to have a good supply of girls polyester panties and polyester satiny camisoles too. I would always buy the largest sizes in either. Then when I had a day off work I would spend most of it at home in my teen girl panties and sleepwear. Sometimes I would wear a diaper with a camisole and after a good wetting would go back to panties. This was also when Gerber had Toddler sized plastic pants too. If you carefully stretched them without ruining the leg and waste seems they could fit someone with a 30 waist snuggly. So that would be my underwear sometimes too. I miss having the resources and time to dress up like a girl or baby girl or full on baby all day

So I have some typical fetishes (albeit some being very specific) like Fat, gaining, underwear, under armour, oversize things.

And then I have a few that you've probably never heard or are not talked much about, waste really makes me mad but it also turns me on sometimes, farting sort of especially in diapers, messing but I'm really iffy and picky about it....

Lastly this one I am really ashamed of but it is probably my most important fetish and probably dominates my diaper fetish. I swear by being an environmentalist and everything, I bike everywhere, very rarely drive, recycle everything, and try as hard as I can to save and conserve, and am extremely liberal and a democrat and hippie (city slicker:P)... But I really, really, really am turned on by diesel trucks, loud, stupidly big and wasteful, any crazy color, and most of all the black smoke, god I have insane fantasies about anything and everything relating to trucks, the pollution!!!... I'm really ashamed.... I try to hide it SO hard but I just cannot help it<_<. It drives me INSANE!!!! I doubt that I will be able to have self control when I get older and have the money to buy one.

Besides the abdl side of me wich isn't a sexual thing for me most of the time , I wont to woch author man with my wife will I wate on them hand and foot will wearing a nappy .I think this may be connected to humiliation. I don't really understand it but my wife is coming around to the idea. 

Main fetish: wearing,wetting,masturbating and occassionally messing in disposable diapers.  Then I also wear for comfort,stress relieving,relaxing and regression.

Wearing used pee soaked disposable diapers from people I fancy, only if I know them well.... As it's a extreme turn on for me, yes that's my dirty secret/dirty side exposed *blushes*... hehe (Has to be my number 1 favourite fetish)!!!!

Ageplay

Bondage

Roleplay

Latex/pvc/leather leggings,hotpants,peddle pushers,cycle shorts,etc

I do like semi-cross dressing too!!! Mainly just the leggings, sometimes a mini skirt *blushes*

Watersports, except do NOT pee in my mouth, ewwwww. But being peed on and watching others pee, is hot. So is wetting myself on purpose....

Handcuffs

Medical play( mostly roleplay with gloves,mask, outfit, sometimes instruments like forceps but NOT the sharp ones.

Blood play 

Casting(plaster casts etc, modern fibreglass casts) 

Being spanked but NOT hard.

Being drawn on with a sharpie and writing dirty stuff like lil diaper brat etc on my legs,arms and body. And on other hot people!!!

Talking dirty.

Love biting, not so it bleeds usually but so it leaves a mark.. Usually the neck, earlobes, lips,upper arms.

Quite like sweaty feet on people I fancy...

Oh and sweaty cute guys make me horny!!!

Dressing up as strange things like a zombie,vampire,wolf.

A bit of domination and telling me off and punishing me (when in the mood or little mindset) is great too!!!

Mud play: Welly boots, lots of mud,puddles,boggy marshes/swamps etc.         Goes excellent when wearing a diaper!!!

Balloon play

Facesitting on me (especially in a pee soaked diaper)

Well today I just ordered a pink woman's bikini off Amazon.  I've wanted to get into women's panties, bras & bathing suits for a while now.  Just giving it a try.  I'd like to find some lace boyshort panties in my size, and maybe a sports bra or two.  Who knows, maybe a dress or skirt or two may be in my future.  We'll see.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B016UP9TW8/ref=pe_386430_126088100_TE_item

Diapers, poop(love it), farting, enemas, face sitting, and a good bit of anal play

Leather baby harness. Had one as a child, would love to be strapped in one now!

I have one fetish that is a mix of ABDL, devotee and mind control fetish. I'm turned on by the thought of using mind control to turn someone into a mentally disabled adult with incontinence. 

Any kind of BDSM - so like choking, spanking, discipline, rewards. Just overall pleasing daddy :D.

I have other fetishes, like bondage (straitjacket and segufix), footed sleepers, gags and fur clothes. Of course combined with diapers.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, diapered_1974 said:

I have other fetishes, like bondage (straitjacket and segufix), footed sleepers, gags and fur clothes. Of course combined with diapers. emoji6.png

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk

(straitjacket and segufix) - Yes I can understand getting out of straight jacket bondage BUT how do you (solo) get into straight jacket bondage ?

AND the diapers and perhaps locking diaper covers - in keeping your messes confined to your very own personal porta potty prison domain !

fur clothes - now that has to be interesting - like wearing a gorilla costume (best when locked on or irremovable without assistance) don't forget the diapers !

I like to fantasize about being in a very tight zentai suit (a full body suit) with obvious external chastity belt brazenly visible or simply a skin painted suit !

Aside from the whole diaper thing (I hardly consider it a fetish for me, due to overall lack of sexual satisfaction. It's more emotional for me), I enjoy being talked to dirty, and I mean no holds barred. BDSM stuff. I like to be used :P. Sometime I also like wetting my bed/underwear without a diaper (I do not have an actual bed wetting problem... yet? Lol) but I like the idea of having to clean my sheets because I had an "accident". Again, not really sexual in nature, but I would think most people would consider this to be a fetish