LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Feel About People Wanting To Be Incontinent?

What do you think of it? Does it disgust you or do you think they are clueless about what it's like to be incontinent and it's all black and white, not gray? Or do you find it sad for them?

I don't want to be incontinent myself because then I would have to wear diapers without a choice and I would be forced to wear them like if I get a rash, I wouldn't be able to air out my bottom or else I could have an accident on the floor or on the couch. Also what if I'm out in public and my diaper is about to leak, I wouldn't be able to hold it if I have to go again. It would just come right out and I might have to deal with pee dripping down my legs or the back of my pants getting wet. Also it be harder to go swimming (I am aware there are swim diapers) and I would have to face embarrassment such as staying with my family lets say, it be hard to hide my diapers. I wouldn't be able to just go diaperless or else I'd have accidents. Also it make traveling harder, I could run out of diapers on the trip and what if I couldn't find any in stores when I am vacationing. So that's why I wouldn't want to be incontinent. You can't just be incontinent and then decide you don't want to be and then poof, you have your continence back until you want to be incontinent again and then poof, you continence is gone.

My feelings exactly I can't see why anyone in there right mind would want to be incontenent, just ask someone who is incontenent, they will tell you it isn't all that great I had a childhood freind who was incon he wasn't that thrilled either.

I like my life just as it is, If I want to wear and wet a diaper I do, I like having a chioce incon.folks don't.

What do you think of it? Does it disgust you or do you think they are clueless about what it's like to be incontinent and it's all black and white, not gray? Or do you find it sad for them?

I don't want to be incontinent myself because then I would have to wear diapers without a choice and I would be forced to wear them like if I get a rash, I wouldn't be able to air out my bottom or else I could have an accident on the floor or on the couch. Also what if I'm out in public and my diaper is about to leak, I wouldn't be able to hold it if I have to go again. It would just come right out and I might have to deal with pee dripping down my legs or the back of my pants getting wet. Also it be harder to go swimming (I am aware there are swim diapers) and I would have to face embarrassment such as staying with my family lets say, it be hard to hide my diapers. I wouldn't be able to just go diaperless or else I'd have accidents. Also it make traveling harder, I could run out of diapers on the trip and what if I couldn't find any in stores when I am vacationing. So that's why I wouldn't want to be incontinent. You can't just be incontinent and then decide you don't want to be and then poof, you have your continence back until you want to be incontinent again and then poof, you continence is gone.

I always love your posts. You always have something intelligent to say, and you ask such thought provoking questions. Please keep posting here in times to come because I'll always be reading.

I'm incontinent and have never been potty trained. It is not because I choose to be that way, it is because I have an under developed urinary tract that stopped growing before I was one, so they say anyhow. Because of this, the doctor told my mother that it was senseless at all to try and potty train me because I'd never achieve it. I have always wondered if my bowels would be alright, since nothing was ever said about them, but I guess I will never know. I'm twenty-eight, and it would probably be much too late to train my bowels now. My mom never bothered with the boewls, since my urinary tract is so messed up. the logic of her and the doctor is that it would not be worth it because I'd just pee everywhere and be disappointed. So, I was spared the shame. Acording to society's standars, I have a good enough reason to remain in diapers, though, there is still a whole lot of stigma and hatred towards the condition.

If I had a choice, I'd not want to be incontinent, but I do not have that choice. I'm stuck this way. People do not know what they are asking for when they ask for this. They will not just have the joy of going in their diapers. With incontinence comes a hefty price. The prices are the following:

Shame

Embarrassment

Humiliation

Stigma

Loss of self worth

Thankfully, I have wonderful parents who always made me feel good about myself. Yet, it does not stop me from feeling down about my incontinence once in awhile because I know that the rest of society hates me for being this way. So, people really need to weigh everything because the grass is not always greener on the other side, especially for this. Of course, I will not judge people for wanting what they want because it is their right to be an individual, but it is my hope that they think the whole thing over before making the decision because it is not always one that can be reversed.

• Like 1

I always love your posts.

The both of you are great. Spokane always makes me think and Polly always has great insight. Keep it up. :thumbsup:

And on topic, nothing people want or do surprises me anymore. People will always desire things that you will question, but ultimately it's their decision. All you can do is learn from their humanity and hope that it brings you to a new understanding of your own desires. I can say from personal experience that many of the people on here have helped me to understand my own shortcomings and strengths. Combine the resources here with a loving and understanding significant other, and you may find yourself in a much better position than you were in before.

I know I did.

I always love your posts. You always have something intelligent to say, and you ask such thought provoking questions. Please keep posting here in times to come because I'll always be reading.

If I had a choice, I'd not want to be incontinent, but I do not have that choice. I'm stuck this way. People do not know what they are asking for when they ask for this. They will not just have the joy of going in their diapers. With incontinence comes a hefty price. The prices are the following:

Shame

Embarrassment

Humiliation

Stigma

Loss of self worth

Thankfully, I have wonderful parents who always made me feel good about myself. Yet, it does not stop me from feeling down about my incontinence once in awhile because I know that the rest of society hates me for being this way. So, people really need to weigh everything because the grass is not always greener on the other side, especially for this. Of course, I will not judge people for wanting what they want because it is their right to be an individual, but it is my hope that they think the whole thing over before making the decision because it is not always one that can be reversed.

Pollyanna, I can understand your having the negative feelings associated with not having continence but I'm puzzled by the strength of your feelings. My negative feelings stem from the fact that part of me believes that my continence issues are self induced due to my lifelong love of diapers. The reasoning part of my mind holds the alternative view that I've had issues since day 1 of my life so feeling negativity is punishment that is not deserved. This dichotomy tends to temper my negative feelings so they are there but not really strong. I would say that in your case there should not be two views but one being that this is nothing more then the genetic blueprint you inherited and you didn't have any more choice than you did the color of your eyes.

I don't understand at all why you would think that the rest of society hates you for being this way. I would never argue the point that there are mean, hurtful bigots out there because I know they exist. I would however argue with you about society in general. I think the people that would hate you for this are a statistically minute fraction of society. I think there would be a somewhat larger percentage that would judge you for who you are but I think this would still be a small percentage of the whole. I hope that you can begin to see this in a different light because these negative feelings are absolutely punishment and you absolutely don't deserve to be punished for being the person God created.

Hugs,

Freta

I would say be careful what you wish for. You might get it.

I wouldn't wish incontinence on anyone.

I can understand most peoples points in that they would not wish incontinence on someone else, but have a look at it yourselves - what has incontinence done for you? Yes, may seem like a silly question with negative conatations, but seriously, what have you gained?

The people in my life that frowned at and tried to segregate me due to my incontinence failed - as all they did is force ME to stand up for myself, and fight for equality. Those people made ME stronger, so for that, I thank them, and it was all due to the incontinence, and the ignorance or unacceptance of others.

People here say that they are embarrased - over what?

1 - Filling your diaper with your own waste? I don't find that embarrassing - I find that 100% natural - not that I can stop that happening, but despite that, I do NOT get embarrased over something like that.

2 - Waddling around like a duck with a thick cloth diaper - no, I actually enjoy seeing the discust on peoples faces on what they think - and no, it is not sexual, but it is funny. I learnt a long time ago that people belive what they want despite what they say.

In my profession, I have earned respect from my knowledge and ability, despite the fact that I have the bladder and bowel control of an infant.

In my opinion, if someone wants to be incontinent / wear diapers 24/7/365 let them - there is NO harm in what they are doing, and in most cases in a busy lifestyle, it is an advantage. Yes, there are certain adjustments to be made, but all that does is force one to organise their lifestyle - plan ahead, and in medical terms, it is better, for your cardiovascular system, to be prepared for a situation that to have to stress and react to unforseen circumstances.

Great post again Babykeiff.

I don't undersatnd how anybody with a overwhelming desire to archive incontinence and then follows through with it would somehow feel shame and embarrassment? Like Babykeiff said if you feel comfortable and confident within yourself why care what other people think or say about you.

For me I have been in many situations where people have seen my nappies and I have never felt humiliated, nappies are apart of me and make me feel whole. When I was going 24'7 my friend had an epileptic seizure and within the hurry before the ambulance came I packed my largest and thinkest nappies into a plastic shopping bag without realising the tops was sticking out the top. I got into the ambulance and when I friend was stabilized the paramedic asked me what I have in the bag, I tild her honestly I'm incontinent and have to wear nappies. She was aware the NHS in my area don't deliver that brand of nappy and that I must see my doctor to why I have problems and that she will hat me a larger bag when at the hospital which she did, I felt no loss of self worth or embarrassment. I felt whole and happy. Incontinence is something I've always wanted.

Long before I ever read about Adult Babies I was profoundly urinary incontinent, diapered 24/7.

To me it was so comforting to know other nice people actually were willing to pay for wetting lessons and hypno tapes so they could get to wear diapers.

It has never offended me that people write about wanting to become incontinent. If they ask me I suggest they retain as much bladder and bowel control as possible. I remind everyone there is no ethical prohibition about wearing diapers when you have control. In fact the Simon Foundation of incontinence is that the subject wet. I conclude that would mean wetting deliberately.

What does sometimes twist my didee in a knot is when an ABDL who has control presumes to write as an authority on incontinence. I have learned to ignore such posts. I would also prefer that fantasy about wanting to wet be placed in the wannabe incontinent or story sections.

• Like 1

My feelings exactly I can't see why anyone in there right mind would want to be incontenent, just ask someone who is incontenent, they will tell you it isn't all that great I had a childhood freind who was incon he wasn't that thrilled either.

I like my life just as it is, If I want to wear and wet a diaper I do, I like having a chioce incon.folks don't.

I have to agree on this one. I have the option to wear a diaper whenever I want to, and also to wear regular underwear when I want or need to. I can make the choice to use my diaper when I wear it or not. That is what I like, the ability to choose when I wear and when I use a diaper for it's intended purpose. I also think it is somewhat of an insult to all the incontinent people who wish they didn't have this problem to want to damage your body so you can become incontinent for fun and pleasure. Thats just my opinion.

I can also understand how some people might like wearing diapers all the time, or at least 24/7 for a few weeks at a time. I also understand how some people want to have a total experience by not having any control and wetting or messing without purpously doing so. If they want to become incontinent there is nothing I can do about it. I just hope that they realize that it will mean 24/7/365 (366 in leap years) for the rest of their life if they permanently damage their bodies to become incontinent. On the other hand, there are ways to create going with no control without doing permanent damage, as long as it's in moderation. I"ve read things like the frozen marshmallows up the pooper shoot will cause you to poo without notice or control. I've also read posts that say drinking olive oil will cause you not to be able to hold it when you have to pee. As mentioned in some posts, some diet supplements that cause your intestines not to absorbe fat will cause you to have bowel incontinence (might work for the overweight AB/DL's that need to lose some weight but want to wear diapers). Maybe that would be a way to start and see how things go as long as it's not all the time. I would expect that doing these things all the time can cause you health problems, just like enemas every day. All someone has to do is a little research on finding temporary ways and foods that will cause you to have no control while using those items.

There's a lot of things I don't understand :mellow: Wanting to be incontinent is one of them. For awhile it would seem like great fun- and yes I'd love it- but after awhile things lose their initial appeal and become routine, even boring :( And as said already, diapers 24/7 are a hassle and leakage will be consternating sometimes :( So why would anyone want to be like that? And why do I want to be like that for awhile(not permanant)? It doesn't make sense, does it? :huh:

More directly to the OP, I see posts from people who've been around awhile about desiring incontinence that obviously haven't given it a lot of thought. I have to wonder if those people are slow thinkers or just plain stupid :o I mean, I expect a newbie to not know much about the subject yet so I understand them wanting it, but really....does someone who knows that they're going to have real problems in real life and still wants to be incontinent have a grasp of reality? :blush: And then again who am I to judge? Like anchovies on pizza, if you like that and want that then do that- I don't like that and I won't do that, but that's just me :angel_not: I just hope that they get what they want and fully understand what they're asking for so that when they get it they will be happy :) If they made a bad decision and can't go back I feel no pity for them- stupidity should hurt like he!! so you learn to not be stupid anymore B) Being older changes your perspective on things as you begin to see and understand how permanant choices really affect your life- and how short life is which means that the wrong choices cost a lot more than you ever imagined they would :angry:

Maybe someday someone will find a way to induce complete but short term incontinence safely so those of us who want to try it can do that just so we can fully understand how it will affect our life, but until then those who want incontinence and pursue it may not be the brightest bulbs on the tree- but then again I'm not either! Those who wear 24/7 and eventually lose control have an understanding and are comfortable with it so I have no problems with them- it's only those who cannot seperate fantasy from reality and think it's all roses with no thorns that makes me wonder.

Bettypooh

I can see where the desire for true incontinence comes from, because there are moments that I wish for it as well. It is combination of the loss of control (which is some both desired and feared), and justification for actually wearing those diapers. I've had some moments that I have just wet my diaper without really thinking about it, and it is an enjoyable feelings.

Fortunately, I actually do have control and don't need to wear diapers. I certainly don't have a strong enough desire to lose my control, because I realize that it will make my life much more difficult. So instead, I get to wear diapers when i choose, and then when I don't really need one, I can go without. I get the best of both worlds.

Now I do have a tremendous amount of respect for people here with true incontinence, because I admire how they have found a positive from being incontinent.

If your not incontenent wanting to be would just be something new, we all want something new and different, it just like having something the same way everyday, like if you go to the same job everyday doing the same thing, but what you want is the job the other guy is doing, untill you get it.

Yes you would like to be incontenent, but after you have it....you would be singing a different tune.

I am very happy I have a choice, if I want to wear underwear I can, and I can also wear a diaper if I wish, truly incontenent folks do not have a choice I wish they did for there sake.

not for me, I wouldn't want it and I don't fully understand those who do. But I am also not one to worry about what other people do either. Live your ife life in the way that works for you.

As for me...I'm more curious why people would want to be. As for me, I only have desires like that in a sexual mood, which for me is not very often. The thing of incontinence is that it enhances the 'baby' experience. The lack of control, the helplessness, etc. And potentially the teasing that would follow. I personally want incontinence because I have too much control. Incontinence via hypnosis tapes, surgery, or whatever...seem to be quick ways of losing control. Of course there is the whole lecture of, "If you really want it, do it the old way- untrain yourself. That will give you enough time to see if you really want to go through with it."

People hate hearing that, but it's the truth. I wear diapers 24/7, but I only use them about 5% of the time. It's not because of fear or anything like that- I'm just rarely in the mood. I don't even think about it. I usually need someone else's tantra to feel lust, so unless I get a partner, I'm out of luck. :P

Yes you would like to be incontenent, but after you have it....you would be singing a different tune.

Not necessarily true. I've known a couple people in my time that have trained themselves through consistent wearing and relaxation of the sphincters. They couldn't be happier. What a lot of people that nay-say the desire don't realize is that it takes a -lot- of work. We're not talking a few weeks, or a few months, but most likely a couple years at least. That's a lot of time to back out, and a lot of time to realize, 'Hey, I'm not going to like being restricted from the toilet'. For some people it's not just about the erection they get off of their own lack of control. It's a lifestyle decision for which they have their own reasons and that they're prepared to accept the consequences for.

Saying that someone would hate incontinence without knowing them(Or indeed, assuming to know them just through the internet) is kind of ignorant...

How do I feel about it?

One - To each there own. I won't judge others as I would not be judged.

Two - Speaking for myself, incontinence (total) is a state of mind. I prefer to use diapers with no control (I think) so I just do it (therefore I do.)

Its my state of mind and I'm quite happy to live like this. I love having the choice and intentionally choosing the babylike way. Its more convenient and deliciously humiliating.

growing up I was a bed wetter, then 8 yrs ago i had a bad motorcycle wreck, witch in return ended up 24/7 bladder problems. I wish to go back to that day and change everything. as dealing with diaper rashes and having to deal with finding places to change when out in public is not fun at all.

yeah I roll play with my wife at times as playing an AB. but at times it gets to me and i wonder why anyone would want this life style. IT sucks at times. and even more in the summer time when its hot and sticky out and you just wet your self with out knowing till its to late, and your standing in line to get on the bus, and with in no time the smell of pee, and the itchy feeling you start to get you know a rash is coming on and need to get changed asap but cant until you get to the place your going too.

I have had lots of surgerys to fix my problem, yes its getting better but still wont be 100% free from wearing a diaper. but i dont wet as much anymore. IM paying lots of money to not be incontinent and poeple want to pay money to become. i just dont understand why.

• 1 year later...
Guest Diaper_24_7

I can understand people that want to become bladder incontinent. I absolutely have respect to all people that are incontinent because of physical reasons. But keep in mind that there are also people that have psychological problems. That does absolutely not mean that they are limited or stranger. I think it is absolutely normal if you are under stress you want to escape. And different people escape in different directions.

I think they're crazy, which isn't a bad thing it's just none of my business, their life, their body. But those who want to I offer advice not to, but I won't even "out" them if they did. Just those who do want to, try it before you buy it.

If it hurts no one do as you wish.

Personally i dont see much difference in wanting to be incontinent or wanting to be the other sex. Both are going to take drastic lifestyle changes and daily rituals social isolation in some ways and ridicule in others sometimes. Other than extra luggage when traveling and the things that need to be done i dont see a problem. I do however find it odd how a man becoming a woman is more socially acceptable though... I understand anyone who is forced into incontinence would most of the time wish they had a choice but for those in that situation. Think of this...and yes its totally never going to happen but .... If someone was forced to have a sex change even if they occasionally fantasized about being the opposite sex wish they had the choice to go back? Yet thousands of people have sex changes every year and like it or hate it society does not give it a second thought.

I don't really care either way. However, most people who say they wish to "be incontinent" are really saying "I wish I had an excuse to just wear diapers all the time."

I have issues with incontinence, but I could get by with a pad or something. I choose diapers simply because I don't want to deal with having a bad accident that the pad can't contain. I also like it, but that's just how it is.

What I've found is that it takes courage to be able to live your life and be diapered. It takes courage to be able to walk into a public restroom and change your diaper. It takes courage to be able to still hold your head up in a society that looks at you as somehow defective. If you are looking for "an excuse," you probably don't have what it takes.

If you do have the courage, why do you need an excuse to wear diapers? Just do it if that's what you want.

• Like 3

I think most are not serious and are just acting out a fantasy on the site. If they were serious, all they would need to do is start wearing diapers right now and get on with it. They don’t need to be really incontinent to use diapers all the time. They just need the guts to do it and LOTS of money.

It is the last part that makes me doubt all of them. I sure some of them would be able to handle many of the social issues because fake embarrassment is probably part of their fantasy. But the money side of things is something else. In a nutshell, it takes money and work to really be incontinent. You have to spend money on disposables or time and effort on cloth diapers.

It really isn’t easy to be just urinary incontinent. I really can’t imagine being everything incontinent.

So these “I want to be incontinent” wishes are just that –wishes by those who really don’t have what it takes to really act on their fantasy.

They need a life or a long conversation with someone who is incontinent

• Like 1