LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Completed Stories

Area for Finished Stories. Message Elfy to have your story moved here.

542 topics in this forum

1. Daddy's Cabin 3

• 15 replies
    • 10.4k views
  2. How to get put back into diapers

• 15 replies
    • 36.6k views
    • 14 replies
    • 5.5k views
  3. The trip that changed my life!

• 14 replies
    • 10.4k views
    • 14 replies
    • 8.7k views
  4. Crinkle 1-6 (end)

• 14 replies
    • 9.8k views
    • 14 replies
    • 13.3k views
    • 14 replies
    • 10k views
  5. Tied Up

• 14 replies
    • 6.7k views
    • 14 replies
    • 7.1k views
  6. Dreamer 1-2

• 13 replies
    • 5.8k views
  7. Truth or Dare (part 7 Conclusion)

• 13 replies
    • 9.7k views
    • 13 replies
    • 3.1k views
    • 13 replies
    • 70.3k views
    • 13 replies
    • 9.8k views
  8. Made in Heaven.

• 13 replies
    • 5.8k views
    • 13 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 13 replies
    • 4.9k views
  9. Nappies 1-6

• 12 replies
    • 8.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 14.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 15.8k views
  10. Fake Bedwetting

• 12 replies
    • 32.7k views
  11. The Baby Business

• 12 replies
    • 27.8k views
    • 12 replies
    • 22k views
    • 12 replies
    • 5.6k views
  • Current Donation Goals

• NorthShore Daily Diaper Ads - 250x250.gif

• abdl diaper hypnosis square.png

• Would this really be much weirder than us humans wearing a shirt with another human on it? 🤔 I have a Sting shirt and a Red Green shirt. And a Magnum P.I shirt, although that one just has a big ol' mustache and glasses on it. 😅 I say all that to say, would it not be weirder for a dragon to have an apron with some other creature embroidered on it? I imagine a dragon wearing a ferret apron would raise more questions. 🤭 ... I'm over thinking it again, aren't I? 😅
    • It's certainly a big sigh of relief for me, the last chapter had me scared of ...y'know. Gun -> person interaction.
    • There is no red in this picture. Your brain is filling the Red colour. The picture is made entirely of light blue, black and white. Zoom in and you'll see.
    • Poor baby... 🥺 Abandonment issues: ✅ I am definitely gonna enjoy watching her warm up to her new home over the course of... Say, how long do you suppose this story is gonna be? I know that can be hard to pin down sometimes--we write to find out, after all--but do you have a rough idea of how long you want this to go? 
    • But how many diapers come in one case for $85? And what does that come out to, like $2 a diaper? By the way I LOVE these diapers so much! Unfortunately you're not the only one that said that they couldn't get a good fit on those diapers. How to wear adult diapers did a YouTube video on those, and he said that he couldn't get a good fit either. But me personally, I LOVE play-diapers and single taped diapers because they're more babyish that way. I just wish they had a good fit and better capacity and I'd be set! LOL!😂😛😊